In what world is Pique, Shain and 12 more to come better than Samu the King Eto'o?

+13
InterMalia
drakefyre
windkick
Sushi Master
Magricos
the xcx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RobbyV
CroInter
Kevin_Muscat
Luca
Mr Nick09
joenamati
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In what world is Pique, Shain and 12 more to come better than Samu the King Eto'o? - Page 2 Empty Re: In what world is Pique, Shain and 12 more to come better than Samu the King Eto'o?

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Sportzcry iam not comparing stats, iam comparing influence and eto'o was probably top 5 as far influence goes last year he dragged Inter all season and without him they would'nt have been in the CL this year.

Sahin was not as influential as Eto'o was, he was influential yes extremely, but was he anymore influential than Hummels and Subotic for the defence or Kagawa or Goetze in the attack?

I dont think so.

Also one name that no one mentions who was just as influential to Dortmund's success last year and that is Sven Bender.

oh you just mad because sahin > godtze last season :lol!:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

In what world is Pique, Shain and 12 more to come better than Samu the King Eto'o? - Page 2 Empty Re: In what world is Pique, Shain and 12 more to come better than Samu the King Eto'o?

Post by InterMalia Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Sahin dominates the midfield>>>Eto'o having his best season ever?

LOL, whatever floats your boat, Madrid boys.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:25 pm

sciacca wrote:Pique? :coffee:

exactly my thoughts when i saw the thread title , but when i entered it , it was all Madrid vs Barca Smile
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:26 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Sportzcry iam not comparing stats, iam comparing influence and eto'o was probably top 5 as far influence goes last year he dragged Inter all season and without him they would'nt have been in the CL this year.

Sahin was not as influential as Eto'o was, he was influential yes extremely, but was he anymore influential than Hummels and Subotic for the defence or Kagawa or Goetze in the attack?

I dont think so.

Also one name that no one mentions who was just as influential to Dortmund's success last year and that is Sven Bender.

Godze was 18. He started playing in the 2nd half once Kagawa was injured. They're both boss.

You're just mad cuz Godze > Oezil in the future Wink
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

I dont think so.

Godze was 18. He started playing in the 2nd half once Kagawa was injured. They're both boss.

meh, I hope its true so we can sign him someday Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Sushi Master wrote:

dream hard buddy, there is no player in germany with the kind of vision Ozil has Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:32 pm

sahin over eto In what world is Pique, Shain and 12 more to come better than Samu the King Eto'o? - Page 2 16k3pzb

as people said in the thread, Eto completley carried our team. i don't know if it's an overreaction but without Eto we may have finished mid table imo. and i watched every inter game
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Eto had problems for sure in barca, He should have stayed though, barca spent like 80 mill to replace him.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Messi wrote:Eto had problems for sure in barca, He should have stayed though, barca spent like 80 mill to replace him.
Samu didn't have problems at Barca, the philosopher didn't want him there because he "had a feeling".
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:23 pm

InterMalia wrote:Sahin dominates the midfield>>>Eto'o having his best season ever?

best season ever? thats a bit much...but you guys can't take it serious, Nick has been jacking off on Sahin ever since they signed him lol What a Face
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:53 pm

ali8775 wrote:
InterMalia wrote:Sahin dominates the midfield>>>Eto'o having his best season ever?

best season ever? thats a bit much...but you guys can't take it serious, Nick has been jacking off on Sahin ever since they signed him lol What a Face
Compare his stats and then tell me if i'm exaggerating.

Last edited by InterMalia on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:01 pm

i knew this thread was coming Rolling Eyes
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2