Mazzarri: 'I wanted Both Vidal and Vucinic'

3 posters

Go down

Mazzarri: 'I wanted Both Vidal and Vucinic' Empty Mazzarri: 'I wanted Both Vidal and Vucinic'

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Walter Mazzarri spoke at a press conference on the eve of the commitment to friendly tomorrow against Mallorca. Could not miss a ride on Giuseppe Rossi (25) rumors that the latest approach to the company insisted Aurelio De Laurentiis: "Smith would be a nice gift, and we would make a big step up in quality. If Giuseppe Rossi, who and 'a top player, I'd be happy. the same is true for Nilmar or Tevez, to give two names at random. Perhaps the top players were, I would 22 top players. "Then a revelation of significant Mirko Vucinic and Arturo Vidal, just gone to Juventus, "I wanted Vucinic Frustalupi ask, was the first in the list. It was the most 'suitable to replace Cavani. Vidal? Yes, he was on the list. A My observer had reported 3-4 months ago. i do not know what are the reasons why not 'come. "Behind closed doors instead of David Trezeguet: "And 'right answer, otherwise it is out of a soap opera. We want that top players are not the ones that were. It would have been welcomed as a reinforcement, and with all due respect, I do not consider myself a reinforcement. For I prefer the role of sixth striker Lucarelli, because he is a warrior sees the door to like Trezeguet and works for the team. Lucarelli is the only player, apart from Toni in Italy, which has particular characteristics. Two years ago Juventus Trezeguet is a private, two years before we come to Juventus. "In short, at least on the market, beating Juventus Napoli 2 to 0. Giuseppe Rossi allowing ...

Back to top Go down

Mazzarri: 'I wanted Both Vidal and Vucinic' Empty Re: Mazzarri: 'I wanted Both Vidal and Vucinic'

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:51 pm

What do u want us to do 4 u mazzarolla
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Mazzarri: 'I wanted Both Vidal and Vucinic' Empty Re: Mazzarri: 'I wanted Both Vidal and Vucinic'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:07 pm

salmano9 wrote:What do u want us to do 4 u mazzarolla
buy him mozzarella ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:25 am

He get Inler and he can shut up
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:09 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:What do u want us to do 4 u mazzarolla
buy him mozzarella ?

Hahahaah nice 1 devi!
We can buy him a pizza with mozzarella cheese ropping cz it tastes better like this lool xD
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down