Marotta: ' Vidal wanted ? Vidal is not on the market. We are not selling club! Llorente is in advanced negotiations ! '

2 posters

Go down

Marotta: ' Vidal wanted ? Vidal is not on the market. We are not selling club! Llorente is in advanced negotiations ! '  Empty Marotta: ' Vidal wanted ? Vidal is not on the market. We are not selling club! Llorente is in advanced negotiations ! '

Post by DeviAngel Sat 19 Jan 2013, 22:41

The Director General and CEO of Juventus, Beppe Marotta, spoke recently to Sky Sports. Tuttojuve.com fully transcribed what he said:

How is Bonucci? Play?
"The conditions are those that are available to compete in the race, so I add another nonn"

It 'came out, he was touching my back ...
"Now I do not know what happened at the same time in the locker room. I can not answer."

In the locker room you would have seen the result of Lazio. Relieves the team from tension?
"I do not know if the players know the result. I have the office next to the dressing room and I followed the game. I must say that we have to look at ourselves, we need to look at this trap tonight, at this important opponent. Believe that our destiny depends much more from us than from others. rehabilitate So tonight we have in front of our audience with an important result, that is victory. "

Currently missing Pirlo and Marchisio, but there will Vidal. I ask her if it will be in June. There will still Vidal? Begin to arrive interessamenti news from Germany. He expects a request?
"Wanted to tell you the truth we have had in the past also transfer campaign in July for some players, this essentially means that we have important samples. Then generally Juventus is used to buy and sell. We look to the objectives to be achieved and athletic goals are certainly combining what is a fair and logical parsimony from an economic standpoint. Again, we would like to repeat the brilliant season that we did last season. "

This interest Guardiola expects it?
"When we took the sprint we beat Bayer Leverkusen Bayern Monaco, with the good relations which exist. It is not surprising that Bayern could want, because Vidal is a player certainly very important. Though not received any request nor even we have put on the market. "

Were you able to get where you want to forward this, this top player to make these fans happy?
"I think the main objective is just that, to make the fans happy ...".

Otherwise, I give you a name to be picked up: Del Piero ...
"A Del Piero is the greatest of respect, recognition for what he did for Juventus and for the history of Italian football. Now is a chapter that is closed, so if we want to recall those who have been its extraordinary seasons, absolutely yes, this always. Yet now part of the recent past. "

Llorente is done?
"We also look forward, we monitored those who are the players that the contract will expire June 30. Can not deny that with Llorente, or at least with his entourage, with its representatives, we are very forward, from this point of view are very optimistic that it can be concluded quickly, then even if it involves a contractual definition which will start from July 1. "

A Costacurta like Berardi of Sassuolo?
"Billy is a intendore, so if he says he's good even those who share our thoughts or my men who have scouts, who are the market. Then it is obvious that a player like active upon himself the interests of big clubs. In this case, we have a good relationship with Sassuolo and then here are optimistic. "(drafting TuttoJuve.com)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marotta: ' Vidal wanted ? Vidal is not on the market. We are not selling club! Llorente is in advanced negotiations ! '  Empty Re: Marotta: ' Vidal wanted ? Vidal is not on the market. We are not selling club! Llorente is in advanced negotiations ! '

Post by DeviAngel Sat 19 Jan 2013, 22:42

Marotta: 'Advanced talks for Llorente'

Juventus director general Beppe Marotta confirms they are “at an advanced stage” for Fernando Llorente and will not sell Arturo Vidal.

There were reports this week that Athletic Bilbao star Llorente’s representatives were in Turin thrashing out the final details of a contract, as he will be a free agent in June.

“We are looking to the future and monitored those players who will be out of contract, among them the Basque striker, who we are at an advanced stage with.”

There were also rumours in the media that Bayern Munich and Real Madrid were planning big money offers for Vidal.

“We have received requests for our players, but are generally more accustomed to buying than selling,” added Marotta.

“It’s no real surprise that Bayern want him, but there are no offers.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Marotta: ' Vidal wanted ? Vidal is not on the market. We are not selling club! Llorente is in advanced negotiations ! '  Empty Re: Marotta: ' Vidal wanted ? Vidal is not on the market. We are not selling club! Llorente is in advanced negotiations ! '

Post by Cotes Sun 20 Jan 2013, 04:26

Well Done Marotta...
I hope to good you don't go back on your word...
Trophies are more important than money
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down