Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

El Maestro - Ricardo Kaka - Page 16 Empty Re: El Maestro - Ricardo Kaka

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:44 pm

PSG is one of the few clubs who can pay Kaka. It makes sense.

Btw, just because Kaka has put 2-3 games together, i'm not going crazy like some here. Lets see how he does over 10 games and then i'll be ready to feel good about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:53 pm

sportsczy wrote:PSG is one of the few clubs who can pay Kaka. It makes sense.

Btw, just because Kaka has put 2-3 games together, i'm not going crazy like some here. Lets see how he does over 10 games and then i'll be ready to feel good about him.

But but Sports, that's 2-3 more than he has done since he arrived. It is encouraging, but yes you are right, he has to maintain this level.

I do have one question about his glory days (I never did see him that much when he was with Milan). Has he always backed off when they is about to be any contact? I'm amazed at how he simply turnes the other way or stops whenever it looks like there might be contact. Has he always been this timid?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Actually, he used to just run by people... very fast for a tall player to go with great technique. Defenders would try to get physical with him because there was no other way = leg injuries. He never avoided contact like he does now. But i can understand why he does it. As i said, he won't get away with it against better defenders and teams. We'll see how he does then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Kaka has just started his third season at Real Madrid with a lot of optimism. The Brazilian midfielder talked about his return to form and his hopes for the present campaign in the official channel's show of exclusive interviews.

Ricardo, thank you so much for joining us on the ‘Real…’ series. You must be delighted with your current form and the way Real Madrid are playing at the moment.

Yes, I’m very happy for this. I’m back in shape so I can play better than I did before. I’m also happy for Real Madrid because we won three games after two bad matches against Racing and Levante. I think the team has a new face.

This is your third season now on the team, but it’s the first time you were able to put in a full preseason with Real Madrid. How has that helped you progress this campaign?

I think the preseason is so important… The last preseason I had, I believe, was in 2007. It’s very important because the season is so long and you have to be in shape to play on Sunday, Wednesday and Sunday again, so having a preseason with the team this year was fantastic for me and very important.

You began your career when you were eight years old at Sao Paulo. You were there for more than ten years. What did you learn there and how did it shape you as a footballer?

I’m so grateful to Sao Paulo because that’s where the groundwork was laid for me to become a football player. I started there when I was eight years old and stayed until I was 21, when I left to play for Milan. Everything I learned as a kid I learned at Sao Paulo. I am very grateful because I learned a lot of things… A lot of things… We learn every day, but I learned many things at Sao Paulo.

We gave the fans an opportunity to ask you a question today and we’ve had e-mails in from all over the world. We picked one of those out and they asked which football player inspired you as a child?

Thank you to everybody who sent messages. My favourite player was Rai. He played for Sao Paulo when they won the first Club World Cup in Japan against Barcelona. Rai was the most important player on that team. Rai was my idol and a great example of a football player for me to follow. He returned to Brazil after he played for Paris Saint-Germain. He’s now got several charities in Brazil… He’s a very nice guy. Rai is my greatest inspiration.

We’ve heard you say in the past (maybe when you were a little bit older) that Ronaldo was a player you really liked to watch. Then you went on to win the World Cup with him, with Brazil. How was that?

That World Cup was amazing because when I went to the World Cup I was 20 years old. Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Cafu were all there when I got there. It was amazing for me, being 20 years old, to play, train and spend the day with these players. It was a great experience. Especially being with Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Rivaldo because we more or less played in the same position. I watched them play for so long… Ronaldo is the best footballer I’ve ever played with.

Of course Ronaldo was here under Florentino Perez, who signed you for Real Madrid. He’s always supported you. How does it feel to have the support of the Real Madrid President?

It’s great. Florentino has always said good words to, and about, me. He said I would stay and see my dream of playing with Real Madrid come through. I want to thank Florentino, the club, my teammates and the supporters because the things I went through were not easy, but I managed to pull through thanks to their support.

Yes, it’s not been easy for you. In your first two seasons here at Real Madrid things were a little difficult due to injury. What was that like?

It was very difficult because I first had problems in my groin area and later on my knee. There was a lot of doubt, with people asking themselves if I’d ever be back or not: “Will Kaka play well again? Or not?” So it’s not easy, but I think things are going well now and I can show more of what I can do for Real Madrid.

Also, another person who’s always been a big supporter of yours is Jose Mourinho, and he said on your return from injury that you’d make the difference for this team. What’s it like to have the backing of the best coach in the world.

It’s great to have it because Mourinho always stayed behind me. His staff and everybody who works with him have always been there. It’s not easy. You train every day, but some days things don’t go well, so every time someone would come over and say something positive. The moment I didn’t believe any more Mourinho stood by me and said encouraging things so that I would continue to believe that things would be good for me at Real Madrid.

Well, you are back and it’s been great for us all to see. How is your confidence at the moment and how does it feel to be back to your best?

My confidence is better now. It’s increased, but I know that I haven’t done anything yet, so I have to do a lot of work. We’ll see what the balance is at the end of the season. I feel I have the chance to make a difference this season.

This season we’ve seen some fantastic attacking football already from Real Madrid, and you’ve played a key role in that. What’s it like to be part of the team at the moment and what’s the mood like in the dressing room?

It’s very good. The dressing room at Real Madrid is very good. I think the mood is amazing. A lot of people say that it’s not good, that the Portuguese form a group, that the Spaniards form another… That’s not true. Everybody respects everybody. We have a great relationship between us. I think this year can be a good year for Real Madrid.

What’s the chemistry like on the pitch between you players up front: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, yourself, Higuain…?

It’s easy to play with them. They are very intelligent, and once we know the dynamic we must have, how we must play, it’s easier. I can play with Ozil and Cristiano; or with Ozil, Di Maria and Higuain… I think everybody can play with everybody. I think that’s the best thing the manager can do with this team.

Long season ahead; three competitions. What are your hopes personally, and then with the team as well?

I think Real Madrid always think about winning, so we need to win something. It’s our responsibility. The footballers who play for Real Madrid think like that because I think we are all winners. So we need to think about winning. I hope at the end of the season we can celebrate good championships.

We all do. Thank you very much for your time Ricardo.

You’re welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Rai. whom Kaka mentions as his idol, and Leonardo played together at PSG in 1996 and they won the UEFA cup (Europa now)... Djorkaeff was on that team too. Great offensively.

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:01 am

kaka made news again.

"I believe I am gaining the coach's trust, little by little. It has been very hard because I had practice sessions which were a disaster for me.

"It was never his problem, but my own. And in the end he always stayed by my side, helping me and telling me to be calm and patient."

Kaka admitted to sometimes feeling desperate with all the criticism surrounding him, as injuries restricted him to just 51 appearances in his first two years at the club.

"I cried several times, because I could not see the reason things were not going my way," he explained. "I tried to do things athletes normally do, like sleeping well and taking care of myself.

"Sometimes, after a game, I would train alone when I got home only to see if I could recover my form. Football nowadays is very physically demanding, your opponents will devour you if you are not ready.

"Now I am reaping the rewards from that hard work."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/10/07/2699829/jose-mourinho-has-helped-nurture-me-back-to-form-says-real
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:03 am

huntsman wrote:kaka made news again.

"I believe I am gaining the coach's trust, little by little. It has been very hard because I had practice sessions which were a disaster for me.

"It was never his problem, but my own. And in the end he always stayed by my side, helping me and telling me to be calm and patient."

Kaka admitted to sometimes feeling desperate with all the criticism surrounding him, as injuries restricted him to just 51 appearances in his first two years at the club.

"I cried several times, because I could not see the reason things were not going my way," he explained. "I tried to do things athletes normally do, like sleeping well and taking care of myself.

"Sometimes, after a game, I would train alone when I got home only to see if I could recover my form. Football nowadays is very physically demanding, your opponents will devour you if you are not ready.

"Now I am reaping the rewards from that hard work."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/10/07/2699829/jose-mourinho-has-helped-nurture-me-back-to-form-says-real

already posted above

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:27 pm

One can hope that he regains to his glory form!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwLiEZEzOBw&feature=related
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:40 pm

El Maestro - Ricardo Kaka - Page 16 Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3DKaka

My name is Kaka and I am one sexy mofo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:17 pm

huntsman>you banana

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:43 pm

His goal today was FIFA-esque.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Zealous wrote:His goal today was FIFA-esque.

but his overall performance wasn't lol

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:52 pm

why didnt we sold him before the start of the season? drunken
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Tbf,their midfield marking was very tight,ozil kaka and cr sucked in the first half.then betis got tired after halftime.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:04 pm

We actually play better possession football with Kaka and Ozil. Hopefully Kaka has taken Di Maria's spot.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:51 am

was it just me yesterday or did kaka give us birst of speeds like never before?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Kaka you legend totally pwned a douche interviewer who had Messi's balls in his mouth the whole time :bow:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Starting 17:38

Interv.: Do you also think Messi is the world-best player?

Kaká: World best player is very relative. It depends how you play within the team. I see him and Cristiano as the world-best players.

Interv.: … you and Cristiano are good friends …

Kaká: For the football of today, modern football, Cristiano is the most complete player of the world.

Interv.: … of the world? Seriously???

Kaká (slightly upset): Complete. He’s the most complete player of the world. He scores goals with the left foot, with the right, per header, free kick and much more. Messi is excellent with all the genius he has. But speaking about “complete” I think Cristiano is the more complete player.

Interv.: Filipao said, Cristiano’s dribblings and what he does on the pitch are the fruit of training, often extra training after the team sessions.
Kaká (very lively) That’s true. Behind our gym there is a little pitch. I see him often stay there after the training, playing around with the ball, making dribblings, trying out some things. Many times I saw that.

Interv. asks about Cristiano’s public image, being a diver, etc.

Kaká only laughs.

Interv: Once I spoke with Filipao that here in Brazil we think he is metro-sexual, flamboyant … and Filipao said “nothing of that. He is a good guy, I loved to have him in my national team. Those who say such things are only envious.”

Kaká (laughs, happy) He is a super guy, very nice. I like him very much. He’s a great person. A super guy. He is joking a lot, lives his life.

Interv.: But he’s different from you, you have only 1 woman, he’s single and has lots …

Kaká (laughing, shaking his head): No, he’s not single. He has a girlfriend, a Russian, Irina. She’s more the calm type of woman.

36:17
Interv.: Kaká believes that Cristiano Ronaldo is the most complete player of the world

Kaká (quite angry): OK. This is my opinion. Because I am training with him every day. Tell me who is more complete than him?

Interv.: Messi is more complete …

Kaká (angry, interrupts him): Messi …

Interv.: Neymar is more complete …

Kaká (sarcastic): Oh, Neymar! How many free kick goals did he score this year?

Interv. …

Kaká: … how many with the head?

And Messi, how many goals he scored with a header?

I don’t say “complete” means that one is better than the other. I’m talking about Cristiano being complete because he shoots equally well with the left or right foot, the free kicks that he shoots, all the rest …

------------------------------------------------

:bow:

whole interview:

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Kaka pwned him. smoking
Well at least he did something good for us. Very Happy
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:46 pm

so much pwnage :bow:

the commentator didnt know what to say lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:38 am

cristiano should be crying at the amount of pwnage kaka is dishing out in his name :dance: Sad
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:00 am

kaka :bow:
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect