Is Real Madrid and Barca sucking the whole Football Talents of the world towards each other?

+12
Geo
Sushi Master
Neo
Onyx
rwo power
Pedram
7amood11
Bellabong
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Albiceleste
The BoyWonder
16 posters

Go down

Is Real Madrid and Barca sucking the whole Football Talents of the world towards each other? Empty Is Real Madrid and Barca sucking the whole Football Talents of the world towards each other?

Post by The BoyWonder Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:28 pm

is it me, or have these clubs gone mad in transfer market, like some sort of bodybuilders on steriods?

other big teams are very quiet in the transfer markets compared to these 2...

if other big teams dont start shaking soon, i am afraid these 2 teams will dominate champs league again next season....

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Is Real Madrid and Barca sucking the whole Football Talents of the world towards each other? Empty Re: Is Real Madrid and Barca sucking the whole Football Talents of the world towards each other?

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Barcelona have not bought any players yet? What are you on about?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Is Real Madrid and Barca sucking the whole Football Talents of the world towards each other? Empty Re: Is Real Madrid and Barca sucking the whole Football Talents of the world towards each other?

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Real Madrid have bought Callejon, Sahin and Altintop apart from Sahin I dont see crazy moves in the transfer market in fact even signing Sahin is not a blockbuster move. Only rumors so far.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Barcelona have not bought any players yet? What are you on about?

ok... lol confused rumours with actual transfers lol...my mistake regarding barca...but RM seems to be very busy...already bought 2-3 high profile players if i am not mistaken...

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm

ur over exagerating a bit boy wonder.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Yes because there is no talent in any other league.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:48 pm

If we want to take the amount of rumors in account, then I think Juve takes the cake here Very Happy. We've been linked with almost every player on the planet lol.

But seriously, I disagree. Milan, Inter, Manchester United, and Chelsea will all be coming back with their eyes on the CL. It will not be a picnic for RM and Barca.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:38 pm

The BoyWonder wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Barcelona have not bought any players yet? What are you on about?

ok... lol confused rumours with actual transfers lol...my mistake regarding barca...but RM seems to be very busy...already bought 2-3 high profile players if i am not mistaken...

Newspapers are newspapers and they should find a way to sell their papers. why not trying Real Madrid to link with big players since the club is known for spending crazy amounts of money on big players ?

btw, Callejon and Altintop are not high profile. Sahin is not a big player too.

Last edited by El Pipita on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Bayern mostly prefer to work stealthily. Add to that that they don't let go of their players ever if they don't want to, you can't write them off for next season's CL.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Callejon and Altintop aren't really high profile signings.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:02 am

El Pipita wrote:
The BoyWonder wrote:

Newspapers are newspapers and they should find a way to sell their papers. why not trying Real Madrid to link with big players since the club is known for spending crazy amounts of money on big players ?

Im sorry but im not happy with this hate for Altintop here all around

Im a great bundesliga follower and know him pretty well, he is great as a player AND personality

This year it was all VanGaal`s fault to ingnore him for a startingspot. After all Bayern wanted to convince him to extand his contract...
Neo
Neo
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:05 am

Well, I think Altintop was great due to his versatility. I was sad to see him leave, but then, he deserves more starts than he got at Bayern.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:10 am

Which he sure won't get at Madrid Smile

Weird transfer choice, but who can say no to the Mou?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:12 am

Sushi Master wrote:Which he sure won't get at Madrid Smile

Weird transfer choice, but who can say no to the Mou?
Yeah considering they already have like 8 midfielders

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:16 am

EDIT: BLANK POST!
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:39 am

Neo wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
The BoyWonder wrote:

Im sorry but im not happy with this hate for Altintop here all around

Im a great bundesliga follower and know him pretty well, he is great as a player AND personality

This year it was all VanGaal`s fault to ingnore him for a startingspot. After all Bayern wanted to convince him to extand his contract...

Dude i don't hate Altintop nor any players except Dani Alves and Busquets for their play-acting antics. i'm just saying he is not a high profile signing for Real Madrid. you have to realize that Real Madrid didn't paid any money to Bayern for signing him.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:41 pm

this thread was an EPIC FAIL lol...brilliant me. hahah

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:45 pm

again its going to be real madrid ,man city and chelsea who'll run the show in the transfer mkt this season
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Well, neither of Sahin, Altintop or Callejon is a traditional 'big' signing. Sahin is the only one with expectations on him, the meteoric young link we need to complete the team. Altintop is just a completely unnecessary cover player who came because he was versatile and cheap, and Callejon as a utility attacker who came because hes from the cantera and his deal was about to expire.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:56 pm

oh my, what will bayern doo without altintop - such a high profile signing.

lets be real, yes 3 signings early was a bit more than expected from madrid-imo-but really the only big signing is sahin if you call 10m a big transfer.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Um, of Madrid's three signings, none were really "high profile." Sahin even hardly qualifies for high profile
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down