izzy
JuvenelCuore
Mr Nick09
Lex
RobbyV
36 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Goal.com Mega Fail.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Goal.com Mega Fail.

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:15 pm

omarish wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
omarish wrote:comon son, inzaghi got pace. maybe not anymore but the guy was fast

Admittedly, so is Chicharito as I believe he is the third fastest PL player behind Walcott and Lennon, or something along those lines, but that does not take away from the fact he is nowhere close to Inzaghi. Not even in the same universe.

For people to attack my opinion so quickly shows how modern football has become a cancer. Nobody in this modern game can equate to past legends. Messi and Ronaldo too. They are nothing to previous legends.

I do think Ronaldo and Messi stands a chance... Comon, how many legends has scored 53 goals? They both carry their team sometimes, and speaking for Ronaldo has done great things to his NT.

53 goals but most were not his own doing, he is a by-product of his team, but so is Messi. Why do you think both of them, even if they do "well," never replicate their form with their National Team ?

Pele and Maradona never relied on their domestic squads, hell they played with Santos and Napoli, not exactly the two best teams in the world at that time, and so they had the skill to do it alone with their NT, though they did have some good players.

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeHunt Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:16 pm

messi would f%&# up all the past legends

MikeHunt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:17 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:RVN and Inzaghi did not depend on service. Chicharito cannot take the ball and score on his own, evidenced in the Barcelona final when I had to check the roster to see if he was still on the field. His goals are not even that skillfull, whereas RVN and Inzaghi's were. Inzaghi can still change the outcome of a match, evidenced in Milan v. RM.

Are you bias blocking your football knowlendge? Are your bias making you comment stupidly?

I thought as a serie a follower have witnessed how inzaghi have scored his goals his entire career.
The guy have bad technique, awful dribling, no pace and an average shot. Still he is one of the greatest strikers because of his POACHING and reading of the game wich always make him at the right place at the right time. Chico have many flaws but he make up for it in the same way as inzaghi does, he does not get more service than other but he is an exceptional poacher.

Combined with that comment about how he never score outside the box, are you sure your not a 16 year old kid who worship c.ronaldo?

and dont use the UCL final as a example because not only chico but the entire team flopped in that game. The kid came from a different league, culture, continent etc and scored many many vital goals for united last season in our most important matches.

Biased ? Yeah, I certainly despise Chicharito who has done nothing to my country nor my club more so than Inzaghi who left Juventus, albeit due to him being deemed surplus, and becoming a legend at Milan. Yeah, biased.

I know how Inzaghi scored, but to say Chicharito is on that level is absurd. Sure, Inzaghi needed service, but he was a clutch finisher and his goals despite being 90%+ from within the box were mystic because they were either an incredible display of timing, a well timed header, or a skilled volley.

Just a few I like of him, but there are many more.

I just conclude you don´t wantch chico play that much and just wanted to "protect" serie a in some manner.
As for the youtube clips... Maybe chico have some nice volleys when he is nearing 40 aswell... in almost 20 years from now...

I´m not saying he is on the same level as inzaghi in his prime but can abselutely reach it and was one of the 10 best players last season as he scored so many important goals for the side that won EPL and came second in the UCL...
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:17 pm

MikeHunt wrote:messi would f%&# up all the past legends

Thanks for playing, try again later.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeHunt Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:18 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
omarish wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
omarish wrote:comon son, inzaghi got pace. maybe not anymore but the guy was fast

Admittedly, so is Chicharito as I believe he is the third fastest PL player behind Walcott and Lennon, or something along those lines, but that does not take away from the fact he is nowhere close to Inzaghi. Not even in the same universe.

For people to attack my opinion so quickly shows how modern football has become a cancer. Nobody in this modern game can equate to past legends. Messi and Ronaldo too. They are nothing to previous legends.

I do think Ronaldo and Messi stands a chance... Comon, how many legends has scored 53 goals? They both carry their team sometimes, and speaking for Ronaldo has done great things to his NT.

53 goals but most were not his own doing, he is a by-product of his team, but so is Messi. Why do you think both of them, even if they do "well," never replicate their form with their National Team ?

Pele and Maradona never relied on their domestic squads, hell they played with Santos and Napoli, not exactly the two best teams in the world at that time, and so they had the skill to do it alone with their NT, though they did have some good players.

pele is a woman that never played in europe and maradona is a transvestite than never won a european cup and couldnt handle playing for a big club like barca. messi is number one!!

MikeHunt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:18 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Admittedly, so is Chicharito as I believe he is the third fastest PL player behind Walcott and Lennon, or something along those lines, but that does not take away from the fact he is nowhere close to Inzaghi. Not even in the same universe.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about?

No one said he is as good as Inzaghi and RVN. All people say is that they play a similar game that relies on their poachers instinct. You completley wrote him off because he doesn't scoe outside the box abd people used examples of legends of the game who are famed for the same thing.

You just can't write off a player and then praise another who have the same type of playing style.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:19 pm

MikeHunt wrote:pele is a woman that never played in europe and maradona is a transvestite than never won a european cup and couldnt handle playing for a big club like barca. messi is number one!!

Oh god. Not these type of posters again.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:19 pm

I love chicha but the gulf in ability atm is the same between cleverly and xavi. Chicha is 7 years to early to be compared to eto.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Giggslegend wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:RVN and Inzaghi did not depend on service. Chicharito cannot take the ball and score on his own, evidenced in the Barcelona final when I had to check the roster to see if he was still on the field. His goals are not even that skillfull, whereas RVN and Inzaghi's were. Inzaghi can still change the outcome of a match, evidenced in Milan v. RM.

Are you bias blocking your football knowlendge? Are your bias making you comment stupidly?

I thought as a serie a follower have witnessed how inzaghi have scored his goals his entire career.
The guy have bad technique, awful dribling, no pace and an average shot. Still he is one of the greatest strikers because of his POACHING and reading of the game wich always make him at the right place at the right time. Chico have many flaws but he make up for it in the same way as inzaghi does, he does not get more service than other but he is an exceptional poacher.

Combined with that comment about how he never score outside the box, are you sure your not a 16 year old kid who worship c.ronaldo?

and dont use the UCL final as a example because not only chico but the entire team flopped in that game. The kid came from a different league, culture, continent etc and scored many many vital goals for united last season in our most important matches.

Biased ? Yeah, I certainly despise Chicharito who has done nothing to my country nor my club more so than Inzaghi who left Juventus, albeit due to him being deemed surplus, and becoming a legend at Milan. Yeah, biased.

I know how Inzaghi scored, but to say Chicharito is on that level is absurd. Sure, Inzaghi needed service, but he was a clutch finisher and his goals despite being 90%+ from within the box were mystic because they were either an incredible display of timing, a well timed header, or a skilled volley.

I just conclude you don´t wantch chico play that much and just wanted to "protect" serie a in some manner.
As for the youtube clips... Maybe chico have some nice volleys when he is nearing 40 aswell... in almost 20 years from now...

I´m not saying he is on the same level as inzaghi in his prime but can abselutely reach it and was one of the 10 best players last season as he scored so many important goals for the side that won EPL and came second in the UCL...

Protect the Serie A ? I just said RVN was one of the best poachers and miles better than Javier Hernandez and he has not played for any Italian team. Fail.

He will never reach Inzaghi's level. Mexico will not win a World Cup, so that alone will put him behind Inzaghi. You forget Inzaghi and RVN have the record for most CL goals, with RVN nudging in front of Pippo, but nonetheless, Chicharito will not reach that.

To disregard Inzaghi's goals because he is older is impossible, especially when you are trying to say he will be better than the poachers of the past.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:21 pm

izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Admittedly, so is Chicharito as I believe he is the third fastest PL player behind Walcott and Lennon, or something along those lines, but that does not take away from the fact he is nowhere close to Inzaghi. Not even in the same universe.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about?

No one said he is as good as Inzaghi and RVN. All people say is that they play a similar game that relies on their poachers instinct. You completley wrote him off because he doesn't scoe outside the box abd people used examples of legends of the game who are famed for the same thing.

You just can't write off a player and then praise another who have the same type of playing style.

I said I was too vague, but what I meant by that is that if nobody feeds the ball across the face of goal, he will not do anything with the ball. Thus, all his goals come from inside the box, when he is being given the ball on a platter.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:25 pm

CHICO TIEMMMM
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:25 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@Xabi: perhaps I was vague, but I meant it to be that when the team is not producing, Chicharito shuts down. Inzaghi and RVN could keep going and liven the game and change it. That is why to this day they are used as supersubs, though RVN gets more playing time so it would be difficult to call him a "sub" per say.

Inzaghi still had the skill to revive Milan v. Madrid.

I agree about Chicharito being over dependent on his team-mates to an extent, but he is was a effective great super-sub.

He is not on the level of RVN or Inzaghi, but some of the weakness' you have criticised are present in both RVN and Inzaghi.

Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:27 pm

ronaldo__9 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@Xabi: perhaps I was vague, but I meant it to be that when the team is not producing, Chicharito shuts down. Inzaghi and RVN could keep going and liven the game and change it. That is why to this day they are used as supersubs, though RVN gets more playing time so it would be difficult to call him a "sub" per say.

Inzaghi still had the skill to revive Milan v. Madrid.

I agree about Chicharito being over dependent on his team-mates to an extent, but he is was a effective great super-sub.

He is not on the level of RVN or Inzaghi, but some of the weakness' you have criticised are present in both RVN and Inzaghi.

Well I am glad you can see that. I am not discrediting his importance, because one of my best friends is a MU fan, so I know all about his goals, his experience, etc. and to an extent it does not matter if he is dependent because MU are a team that will not falter in talent, so he will always have the talent around him to put a good ball into him.

I agree that Inzaghi and RVN are like Chicharito in a way, but they can score on their own moreso than Chicharito. Whether or not he will break away from crutching onto his teammates is yet to be seen, but he had an excellent first year considering he is a foreign player going to a foreign country and into a foreign league with a foreign playing style.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:28 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:

Protect the Serie A ? I just said RVN was one of the best poachers and miles better than Javier Hernandez and he has not played for any Italian team. Fail.

He will never reach Inzaghi's level. Mexico will not win a World Cup, so that alone will put him behind Inzaghi. You forget Inzaghi and RVN have the record for most CL goals, with RVN nudging in front of Pippo, but nonetheless, Chicharito will not reach that.

To disregard Inzaghi's goals because he is older is impossible, especially when you are trying to say he will be better than the poachers of the past.

summary:

Deflection and clutching straws.
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyey Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:32 pm

"Everything about England sucks!"

Lmao.

Obviously Eto'o is better than Chicharito. But to say Chicharito is not a very good player because he only scores from inside the box is retarded. A goal is a goal. He's a striker that's his job no matter how ugly he scores it's still a goal.

Last edited by Vyey on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vyey
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:36 pm

RobbyV wrote:According to Goal.com Chicharito > Eto'o.

Absolutely pathetic.

Best player in Serie A, best striker in the world, 37 goals and the heart of Internazionale for the 2010/11 season.

VS.

Some punk Mexican who scores timely garbage goals.

By the way Eto'o was placed 13 on Goal.com's players of the year.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2466/goalcom-50/2011/08/14/2617043/goalcom-50-javier-hernandez-10

I agree with you but no need to insult him cause of goal.com, seriously.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Dude giggslegend you are debating with this 17 yr old arrogant kid.. ??

I think you just saw the hilarious post he made in the first page Laughing Laughing ..That reflects on his footballing knowledge..

Personal insults ? I sense an apology coming up within the next five minutes. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Oh my...

Hernandez offers seering pace which artificially creates space for rooney and the midfield to operate.
He sets us up beautifully for the counter attack, his ability to find space in a crowded area is Raul like and he rarely misses a chance.

But scoring goals is all he does...ffs

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 pm

cyberman wrote:Oh my...

Hernandez offers seering pace which artificially creates space for rooney and the midfield to operate.
He sets us up beautifully for the counter attack, his ability to find space in a crowded area is Raul like and he rarely misses a chance.

But scoring goals is all he does...ffs

Cyber, I knew all that and admitted most of it, but who said all he can do is score ? That is his fortay, as he is a poacher by modern day standards, but that is not to say he is fixed as one.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:53 pm

chicharito's pace is overrated.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Im oory, Inzaghi and to a lesser extent RVN not dependent on their teammates?

INZAGHI?????

this is Pippo right? Inzaghi isnt Messis middle name is it?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 pm

His pace is overrated? how can you overrate pace?

WTF AM I READING IN THIS THREAD?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 pm

cyberman wrote:Im oory, Inzaghi and to a lesser extent RVN not dependent on their teammates?

INZAGHI?????

this is Pippo right? Inzaghi isnt Messis middle name is it?

Inzaghi can put a ball away on his own, and he has a lot more skill than Chicharito.

I mean you just said Chicharito was good because he was able to score in crowded areas, Inzaghi is the king of that. He makes himself wide open as he has mastered the offside trap. He can change a game. I am not convinced Chicharito can.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:00 pm

nzaghi can put a ball away on his own, and he has a lot more skill than Chicharito.

this a joke? seriously? wheres ashton kutcher?...am i getting punked?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:06 pm

@robby: why do you care how goal.com rates Eto'o lol? For that matter why do you still read goal.com?

A wise man once said: "Why do you guys keep going back to the farm and then complain that it stinks of manure and animals?"
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next