Cesare Pompilio: "Juventus, give up the whole team, more than Del Neri and Marotta. To return to winning, the gentleman Moggi is needed !"

+2
jn2002dk
JuvenelCuore
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cesare Pompilio: "Juventus, give up the whole team, more than Del Neri and Marotta. To return to winning, the gentleman Moggi is needed !" - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesare Pompilio: "Juventus, give up the whole team, more than Del Neri and Marotta. To return to winning, the gentleman Moggi is needed !"

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 pm

I was not attempting to Marotta bash at all. This article is more about Juventus than about Marotta. Besides, Cesare has been saying this since Juventus have declined, before Marotta even arrived at the club.

Notice how people like Surag put me on ignore and neg rep my posts and like posts against me.

But hey, let us throw around the word "fratello" and do a forum wipe, that will make wrongs right again !

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Cesare Pompilio: "Juventus, give up the whole team, more than Del Neri and Marotta. To return to winning, the gentleman Moggi is needed !" - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesare Pompilio: "Juventus, give up the whole team, more than Del Neri and Marotta. To return to winning, the gentleman Moggi is needed !"

Post by jn2002dk Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:I was not attempting to Marotta bash at all. This article is more about Juventus than about Marotta. Besides, Cesare has been saying this since Juventus have declined, before Marotta even arrived at the club.

Notice how people like Surag put me on ignore and neg rep my posts and like posts against me.

But hey, let us throw around the word "fratello" and do a forum wipe, that will make wrongs right again !
Nah, lets try some cheap sarcasm instead, that always works Rolling Eyes
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 pm

jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:I was not attempting to Marotta bash at all. This article is more about Juventus than about Marotta. Besides, Cesare has been saying this since Juventus have declined, before Marotta even arrived at the club.

Who is sarcastic ? I am being serious. We pretend that everything is okay and wipe the forum but in reality, if I get bashed like this based on nothing, then there is a huge problem. It was not my intention to bash Marotta, because if it were I would bash Del Neri too who was mentioned in the article.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

Who is sarcastic ? I am being serious. We pretend that everything is okay and wipe the forum but in reality, if I get bashed like this based on nothing, then there is a huge problem. It was not my intention to bash Marotta, because if it were I would bash Del Neri too who was mentioned in the article.
I don't think anyone was pretending everything is ok. My attitude was that the wipe sucked but i can understand why it was done. now lets try to move on

As for the fratello thing, someone else will have to answer that because i have never used it. I don't speak Italian so i don't use Italian words. I wish i knew it because i think it's one of the most beautiful languages in the world but i don't. In fact, the phrase in my sig came from a football wiki somewhere and i only used it because i thought it had a nice ring to it
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 pm

jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

I don't think anyone was pretending everything is ok. My attitude was that the wipe sucked but i can understand why it was done. now lets try to move on

As for the fratello thing, someone else will have to answer that because i have never used it. I don't speak Italian so i don't use Italian words. I wish i knew it because i think it's one of the most beautiful languages in the world but i don't. In fact, the phrase in my sig came from a football wiki somewhere and i only used it because i thought it had a nice ring to it

You are saying I learned nothing from the wipe, implying it is a good thing. Try to move on ? I did. For weeks I have not made a mess here but you still try to find a way to criticize me.

The "fratello" thing was that people used it instead of bro like everything is all fine when in reality it is not. And yeah it is a great language and a shame that it is banned here.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Enough of this nonsense. Settle down, the lot of you.

There is some good advice there, as well: MOVE. ON.

It's an internet football forum, not your high school cafeteria.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2