free_cat
Messi
Mr Nick09
Albiceleste
shinigami99
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How do you not get sent off for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you not get sent off for this?

Post by ToEy Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 22:53

Giggity5313 wrote:
free_cat wrote:Moaning? Khedira wasn't sent off and they already complained! Mou didn't attend press conference and Karanka already blamed the referee!!!
Calling nick biased
How do you not get sent off for this? - Page 2 Facepalm

You disagree?

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

How do you not get sent off for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you not get sent off for this?

Post by FennecFox7 Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 22:56

ToEy wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
free_cat wrote:Moaning? Khedira wasn't sent off and they already complained! Mou didn't attend press conference and Karanka already blamed the referee!!!
Calling nick biased

You disagree?
I don't disagree that the referee should maybe have sent him off, but nick is by far the most neutral poster when it comes to other clubs.

I read your post above as well, as much as you hate madrid, you should still have some gentlemans respect as I do for barca (no matter how much I am anti-cule).
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 22:59

Giggity5313 wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
Calling nick biased

You disagree?
I don't disagree that the referee should maybe have sent him off, but nick is by far the most neutral poster when it comes to other clubs.

I read your post above as well, as much as you hate madrid, you should still have some gentlemans respect as I do for barca (no matter how much I am anti-cule).

I dont hate Madrid, I hate the way you guys play your football, because its not football its MMA, and more than that I hate the fact that some of you fans have the cheek to claim the moral high grounds when it comes to us. You being gentleman? I respect you for that, but you account for the minority of your fanbase, at least in this forum..so why should I be a gentleman to them?

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 23:06

ToEy wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
Calling nick biased

You disagree?

I dont hate Madrid, I hate the way you guys play your football, because its not football its MMA, and more than that I hate the fact that some of you fans have the cheek to claim the moral high grounds when it comes to us. You being gentleman? I respect you for that, but you account for the minority of your fanbase, at least in this forum..so why should I be a gentleman to them?

Don't fight fire with fire.
although I do disagree on RM fans here not being respectful, agree to disagree.
The same argument could be said about your players diving as well. Neutral
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 23:11

Giggity5313 wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
Calling nick biased

You disagree?

Don't fight fire with fire.
although I do disagree on RM fans here not being respectful, agree to disagree.
The same argument could be said about your players diving as well. Neutral

I agree with you about our players diving...the only thing is I dont see anyone disagree with it as compared to some of you people. Also, I am always in the opinion that, diving is the lesser evil of trying to injure others. Diving doesn't cause any physical hurt, which may end careers, what Pepe does on a regular basis is however extremely dangerous

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 23:16

Pepe is el loco Very Happy. A great defender, but does make rash challenges. Agree on that, lol.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum