RealGunner
justdoit_
RED
Lex
Great Leader Sprucenuce
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Garry Neville is Impressive but not so more than Jamie Redknapp - Page 2 Empty Re: Garry Neville is Impressive but not so more than Jamie Redknapp

Post by Art Morte Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:05 am

He knows what he is talking about there.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Garry Neville is Impressive but not so more than Jamie Redknapp - Page 2 Empty Re: Garry Neville is Impressive but not so more than Jamie Redknapp

Post by Art Morte Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:00 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/oct/02/gary-neville-sky-tv-rio-ferdinand

gotta say that's a cracking article and well played on Neville's part.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Ferdinand shouldn't start at 2014 WC imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Ferdinand shouldn't start at 2014 WC imo.

To state the obvious.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:47 am

I think everyone noticed the joke defensive high lines by both teams but still a great analysis by Neville.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:10 am

Superb stuff :bow:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormer77 Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:35 am

Guest wrote:As a pundit.

Very impressed with his commentary and opinions...didn't expect that

Hi,Gary Neville,nice of you to join us

Stormer77
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:26 am

Neville's analysis. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:14 am

I wish everyone else had his attitude on diving, its the same as mine.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:21 am

Art Morte wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Ferdinand shouldn't start at 2014 WC imo.

To state the obvious.

I used to think this way but i have been very impressed with his performances this season especially last month or so.

I thought he was flawless against Madrid, i'd consider taking him if he keeps it up.

Anyway good video Dani, i have seen it before but its still a good watch i agree with him as well and honestly most of the stuff he says analytic wise i do.

His commentary needs work though Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:28 am

I think Rio still got it, just give him the right partner and right framework he will do well. Start I dont know but its not like your swimming in obvious options.

Agree Mole, I aint a huge fan of his commentary, but at least he knows football which isnt a given on SS.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:29 am

Gary Neville ffs Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

You Legend :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormer77 Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:39 am

Gary Neville's champions league analysis is crap.Designed to mock La Liga,Serie A and Bundesliga.

He is the new Andy Grey.that guy hated La Liga and Serie A,don't know why,maybe because a team of La Liga or Serie A players can win International tournaments and teams of EPL players can't,but he hated those leagues.

Stormer77
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 am

Yeah that shows what little you know because he doesn't do analysis for CL Laughing

He just does commentary, which we know he's crap at.

Learn the difference.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormer77 Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:44 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah that shows what little you know because he doesn't do analysis for CL Laughing

Learn the difference.

His analysis in those games is crap.Never approved of Napoli's 3-4-3 formation,who the hell is he to tell Walter Mazzari what formation's work??

Stormer77
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:47 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:His commentary needs work though Laughing

If you are saying this in regards to his bias towards EPL sides(In the Champions League) then i doubt its going to ever change.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormer77 Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:49 am

Surag wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:His commentary needs work though Laughing

If you are saying this in regards to his bias towards EPL sides(In the Champions League) then i doubt its going to ever change.

The guys who do ESPN Press Pass never played favourites during commentary when ESPN had CL rights

Stormer77
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 am

What did he say so bad about Napoli? Honest question, I dont watch Sky durung CL games.

I ask because it is possible that he simply doesnt think its a good system without him being bias.

I mean, lets get some actual material here rather than "he hates league x, y and z"
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:52 am

Stormer77 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah that shows what little you know because he doesn't do analysis for CL Laughing

Learn the difference.

His analysis in those games is crap.Never approved of Napoli's 3-4-3 formation,who the hell is he to tell Walter Mazzari what formation's work??

He's paid to give analysis of the games, and if Napoli surrenders are 3-1 home leg lead by getting absolutely shit on 0-4 away then its reasonable to suggest that maybe there was a problem with Napoli's setup
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:54 am

Stormer77 wrote:

Learn the difference.

Tbf he's won more trophies than Mazzari ever will and because he doesn't approve of a formation doesn't mean he's a hater.

He's allowed an opinion, a lot of people don't like 4-4-2 doesn't mean its shit though its just an opinion.

I except he is bias during commentary but his analysis is top notch.

Also name a commentator who isn't bias towards a club from his country in CL ties.

You won't find one.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Also name a commentator who isn't bias towards a club from his country in CL ties.

This doesnt mean much considering many if not most countries listen to English commentary.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:54 pm

Fantastic read

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/sport/the-curious-mind-of-gary-neville
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:02 pm

He's very biased though. I remember the Napoli-Chelsea game where he said Chelsea should be winning despite scoring a goal from a Cannavaro mistake and losing 3-1....
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:03 pm

The Franchise wrote:What did he say so bad about Napoli? Honest question, I dont watch Sky durung CL games.

I ask because it is possible that he simply doesnt think its a good system without him being bias.

I mean, lets get some actual material here rather than "he hates league x, y and z"

"I think that Chelsea deserve to be winning here"
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Neville is the best pundit out atm

The more I watch the more I'm impressed
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Best pundit of all time if we're going to be honest.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next