Great Leader Sprucenuce
Luca
scirea6
JuvenelCuore
Tomwin Lannister
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sergio Aguero in the Prem. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sergio Aguero in the Prem.

Post by zarola Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:17 am

Sergio Aguero in the Prem. - Page 2 Th_wary

....Sergio Aguero in the Prem. - Page 2 Embarrassed

zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:41 am

the topic is about aguero???

i almost wanted to cry when i saw him play for manchester. how the mighty has fallen.....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 am

djfawnz wrote:the topic is about aguero???

i almost wanted to cry when i saw him play for manchester. how the mighty has fallen.....

Fallen because Marotta did not want to pay the full amount ? Not even Madrid did.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:53 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Rossonero23 wrote:Can't help but laugh at Juve. Razz

Instead of Sergio Aguero, they sign Mirko Vucinic. Cool

lmaoooo

Cannot help but laugh at the fact that Milan had to sign a Juventus player [Ibrahimovic] in order to win the league. Makes me laugh at how pathetic Milan are.

@Luca: I wish that as well. I say Roma if Totti did not hate him. Maybe Palermo ? They have the money with selling Pastore after all.

Maybe we should of signed a bunch of mediocre Italians ( Matri, Quag, and Toni Very Happy ) instead of Ibrahimovic. Rolling Eyes
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:13 am

Rossonero23 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

lmaoooo

Cannot help but laugh at the fact that Milan had to sign a Juventus player [Ibrahimovic] in order to win the league. Makes me laugh at how pathetic Milan are.

@Luca: I wish that as well. I say Roma if Totti did not hate him. Maybe Palermo ? They have the money with selling Pastore after all.

Maybe we should of signed a bunch of mediocre Italians ( Matri, Quag, and Toni Very Happy ) instead of Ibrahimovic. Rolling Eyes

Mediocre Italians ? Who outscored Matri on Milan ? Oh.

Quagliarella was on fire with 9 goals in 18 games before his injury. Oh.

Toni ? Yeah he was on free transfer and is our depth player. Your depth player is also ex-Juventus, so take a seat pal.

Guess who scouted Cassano. Marotta. Oh, look again.

Zambrotta ? Former Juventus player.

Remember Legrottaglie ?

Lol @ signing mediocrity. You take scraps from all over the place; the rejected Robinho, the rejected Ibrahimovic, the 33-year old MvB, that Greek defender who was so disgustingly awful it was an embarrassing site.

Keep with your aging team pal.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:49 am

Rossonero23 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

lmaoooo

Maybe you should go praise your so beloved Abate and yet not seeing him in the national team. Then again I'll stick with the players who in fact snubbed Milan, Ziegler chose Juventus over you guys. Pirlo decided to come to the better side, you should go see how he loves it here by the way and Vidal dropping Milan, Napoli and Bayern for us :coffee:

By the way... Who knew Matri who had 20 goals last season in the top 5... Quag having 9 goals right before the christmas break... were mediocore. Go gain some knowledge kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:28 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Rossonero23 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

lmaoooo

Mediocre Italians ? Who outscored Matri on Milan ? Oh.

Quagliarella was on fire with 9 goals in 18 games before his injury. Oh.

Toni ? Yeah he was on free transfer and is our depth player. Your depth player is also ex-Juventus, so take a seat pal.

Guess who scouted Cassano. Marotta. Oh, look again.

Zambrotta ? Former Juventus player.

Remember Legrottaglie ?

Lol @ signing mediocrity. You take scraps from all over the place; the rejected Robinho, the rejected Ibrahimovic, the 33-year old MvB, that Greek defender who was so disgustingly awful it was an embarrassing site.

Keep with your aging team pal.

Rejected but top quality yes?

Aguero isn't the end all be all for Juve, its more important to find the winning mentality again, a strong run in the league next season could lay the foundation for future success. Build from the back to the front. Which is what i see Juve have done this past few weeks, continuity is the vital objective you should be striving for at present.

There will always be another potentially wc player to be bought, Aguero isn't the last and only.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Another Balotelli thread ? Sleep
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:29 pm

scirea6 wrote:I dont think aguero really wanted to come to Juve , we need to have an improvement in our position and also a few years of stability.

Exactly. The most sought after players know they can negotiate with the top and get most money possible from a transfer, and Juve`s position atm and offer was probably not sufficient understandably.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 pm

I hope he gets Robinho/Tevez/Balotelli disease and realises that Manchester is a piss poor town and his club is a brothel.

Semi-irrational hate I have for that club :p

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

lmaoooo

Mediocre? Obviously you know nothing about Serie A, or football in general. You are not welcome on my thread or in the Juventus forum. When admins return I'm going to show them your awful attempt at flaming our forum and you will be banned. Thanks for coming.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:39 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
salmano9 wrote:nice argument outa here Very Happy

I feel bad right now after watching MAN SHITY'S highlights!

Go to HELL MARROTA :'( :'( :'(
Evil or Very Mad

Bashing Marotta is not permitted. You will be sent to the dungeon now before being tortured. :coffee:

Seriously though, I agree with you. I tuned in after he was subbed in as a friend told me so I wanted to see, and boy, I wish I had not seen it. Brilliance.

My heart is burning though Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:40 pm

i meant because any of the players marotta publicly said he wanted came (benzema, tevez, aguero, rossi)
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:46 pm

djfawnz wrote:i meant because any of the players marotta publicly said he wanted came (benzema, tevez, aguero, rossi)

Well he had to do that because if he told the truth that they really don't want our clubs reputation will go even more down and other players like Vidal wouldn't want to join us ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:55 pm

anyone who honestly believes that Vucinic or any of our striker signings is at the same level as Kun is very unfortunate if you ask me,

we spend so much money [50m+] on about 4-5 mediocre players per season and they always get us nowhere, we did same this season again,

now I am only posting because I hate reading that same old stuff about "it was Aguero that didn't want Juve"

well guess what, your own transfer Lord Marotta "If any team takes Kun from us, it will be cos of a better financial offer"

Kun himself had his agents go and plead for us, but you cannot get quality at the price of cents.

I would buy Kun at 100m even if it were his price....because he improves "any" team he plays for, I lol'ed hard at those saying it was just Swansea, man up,

this same guy single-handed-ly does same to Barca and Real Madrid......

oh Vuci can do same I bet....... lets watch us this season rolls on......

p.s: anyway I just had to let what was on my mind out, feel free to bash me, I will not even see the replies anyway, hope the Juve forum comes back to the way it used to be sometime ago, happy it is improving for the next breed of posters. HAPPY POSTINGS AMIGOS!
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:18 pm

elmystique wrote:anyone who honestly believes that Vucinic or any of our striker signings is at the same level as Kun is very unfortunate if you ask me,

we spend so much money [50m+] on about 4-5 mediocre players per season and they always get us nowhere, we did same this season again,

now I am only posting because I hate reading that same old stuff about "it was Aguero that didn't want Juve"

well guess what, your own transfer Lord Marotta "If any team takes Kun from us, it will be cos of a better financial offer"

Kun himself had his agents go and plead for us, but you cannot get quality at the price of cents.

I would buy Kun at 100m even if it were his price....because he improves "any" team he plays for, I lol'ed hard at those saying it was just Swansea, man up,

p.s: anyway I just had to let what was on my mind out, feel free to bash me, I will not even see the replies anyway, hope the Juve forum comes back to the way it used to be sometime ago, happy it is improving for the next breed of posters. HAPPY POSTINGS AMIGOS!

I'm no Marotta hater but you're right and he dropped the ball big time. This is not the 90s. You have to spend because talented youths are broadcasted worldwide and every major club goes in for them. It's almost like Juve management are waiting on the next Zidane to come along for next to nothing. Not in 2011 my friends.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 pm

elmystique wrote:anyone who honestly believes that Vucinic or any of our striker signings is at the same level as Kun is very unfortunate if you ask me,

Kwame next time when u want to write that u aim it to me write it ..not like this ..I know its for me ...

and yes If Aguero or Rossi wanted to join juve they would made alla Krasic ...why Krasic did that ?? Rossi from Jan speaks about how he wants team that will play ucl ....and so on ..

Obviously u don't know Vucinic and call him his average player ..Vidal ? ....Pirlo ? .....Lichtsteiner ? ..... are they average ?? FFS Moggi said that they are what Juve need and u tell me they aren't the right thing :/

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:05 pm

^^

it wasn't aimed @ u or anyone Devi, just demystifying that general "Aguero didn't want Juve caucus"

nothing meant personal at u bro.......

anyway happy postings, I just had to clear the air....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:08 pm

elmystique wrote:^^

it wasn't aimed @ u or anyone Devi, just demystifying that general "Aguero didn't want Juve caucus"

nothing meant personal at u bro.......

anyway happy postings, I just had to clear the air....

change the signature .....and stay Wink

EDIT:

Many few of u know that even Elkann and Agnelli offered him rights to all their cars and the formula to drive them as much as he wants on the F1 track ..... ( to Aguero)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:41 pm

You're absolutely right Elm.
I see it like this, right now a squad is being made (and that does mean quantity)
Say Juventus finishes third
Third place caliber team only needs a couple pieces
60 million budget next summer for 1-2 players (that is the best case scenario and just an example)

Right now there is too much to be done, and there isn't exactly Manchester City funds to be spent. As well there is not as much attraction to Juventus with them being out of Europe.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2