sukrut23
McLewis
narbeZ
ErPupone
Patrick Bateman
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AS Roma Matchday Commentary Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: AS Roma Matchday Commentary Thread

Post by sukrut23 Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:37 pm

fukin bs!! i want enriques head..
first he plays caprari when borriello n okaka are available and then he takes of totti...

i tell u what take osvaldo and go back to spain and play jack off in 4-3-3 mr enrique

sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

AS Roma Matchday Commentary Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: AS Roma Matchday Commentary Thread

Post by McLewis Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:40 pm

sukrut23 wrote:fukin bs!! i want enriques head..
first he plays caprari when borriello n okaka are available and then he takes of totti...

i tell u what take osvaldo and go back to spain and play jack off in 4-3-3 mr enrique

I expected nothing less of a response from you, man.

What exactly did you expect? A 5-0 thrashing Barca-style?

You were always going to be sorely disappointed.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Thanks to clubs like Roma and Palermo, Serie A will become a 6th rate league!

Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:42 pm

It looks like this struggle will go all season (Totti vs. Enrique). Totti will surely retaliate in the media. This could get ugly.
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:49 pm

at this rate italy is gonna have only two spots for the champions league and its would take us ages to reach the champions league...

poor poor display..

humilating loss

sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:23 pm

McLewis wrote:

exactly what i expected from you...

yes i did expect a win and a big win, if that makes u happy

seriously if you are still backing that 4-3-3 jackoff n run guy YOU ARE GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED..

TOTTI is the only good thing that has happned to this club for a long long time and the liga b wannabe manager cant treat him like joe cole or poulsen. Ranieri did it n he is still without a job and enrique seems the nxt guy on the i wanna work at mcdonalds n kfc list.

We removed montella for this?

Europa league could have been an excellent place to play greco,brighi and the rest of the bench and to get italia above germany.. I never wanted roma to be compared with palermo n juventus but hey we are even worse..

you can keep up with the "only serie a" attitude but a loss against bologna or lecce is gonna make u want enriques head too

p.s.-50000+ attendence and no show
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:55 am

The Fonz wrote:Thought it would be a good idea to have a thread like this for the new season in our section..This way we won't have any trolls...So anytime your online and Roma are playing post here instead of Matchday Section... Thumbs up

Ps sticky this when you get a chance Neal... Thumbs up

First Up Slovan Bratislava...

Sigh...

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:21 am

sukrut23 wrote:
McLewis wrote:

seriously if you are still backing that 4-3-3 jackoff n run guy YOU ARE GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED..

TOTTI is the only good thing that has happned to this club for a long long time and the liga b wannabe manager cant treat him like joe cole or poulsen. Ranieri did it n he is still without a job and enrique seems the nxt guy on the i wanna work at mcdonalds n kfc list.

Europa league could have been an excellent place to play greco,brighi and the rest of the bench and to get italia above germany.. I never wanted roma to be compared with palermo n juventus but hey we are even worse..

you can keep up with the "only serie a" attitude but a loss against bologna or lecce is gonna make u want enriques head too

You personify the lack of patience that accompanies every wannabe football fan. Myself, Mike, Fonz, Narbez and others have said it time and again: This new project will take time. It will be hard work. There will be losses aplenty this season. This is only the beginning. This is just further proof that you want us to mutate into some monstrosity like Man City. That's not Roma.

You are seriously delusional if you expected use to handily beat this team today. Yes, I expected a win, but we were never gonna play them off the pitch. It's too early for that. There's no chemistry, we are decimated in midfield, there's a bajillion new pieces in this puzzle called Roma and YOU want it to all fit together nice, neat and quickly. That shows a shocking lack of patience and an appalling and dare I say willful amount of ignorance.

The Roma you want to see is still years away from fruition. Deal with it or go watch some other team.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:53 am

Mclewis, you're way too patient in dealing with this guy. Sukrut, if you're not happy, get out of here because people like you ruin our reputation around here. If you think you have everything figured out, then why don't you go to Sabatini and hand in your application. You complain about absolutely everything and I'm now of the idea that you're completely clueless. Teams like Man City or Real Madrid seem more suited to your character, go cheer for them.

Rossonero23 wrote:Thanks to clubs like Roma and Palermo, Serie A will become a 6th rate league!

Why? Cuz we're in a transition phase which no one else in Serie A has ever even attempted? Troll somewhere else.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:54 am

McLewis wrote:
sukrut23 wrote:
McLewis wrote:

You personify the lack of patience that accompanies every wannabe football fan. Myself, Mike, Fonz, Narbez and others have said it time and again: This new project will take time. It will be hard work. There will be losses aplenty this season. This is only the beginning. This is just further proof that you want us to mutate into some monstrosity like Man City. That's not Roma.

You are seriously delusional if you expected use to handily beat this team today. Yes, I expected a win, but we were never gonna play them off the pitch. It's too early for that. There's no chemistry, we are decimated in midfield, there's a bajillion new pieces in this puzzle called Roma and YOU want it to all fit together nice, neat and quickly. That shows a shocking lack of patience and an appalling and dare I say willful amount of ignorance.

The Roma you want to see is still years away from fruition. Deal with it or go watch some other team.

Thumbs up
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:01 am

ErPupone wrote:Mclewis, you're way too patient in dealing with this guy. Sukrut, if you're not happy, get out of here because people like you ruin our reputation around here. If you think you have everything figured out, then why don't you go to Sabatini and hand in your application. You complain about absolutely everything and I'm now of the idea that you're completely clueless. Teams like Man City or Real Madrid seem more suited to your character, go cheer for them.

Rossonero23 wrote:Thanks to clubs like Roma and Palermo, Serie A will become a 6th rate league!

Why? Cuz we're in a transition phase which no one else in Serie A has ever even attempted? Troll somewhere else.

Ruin your reputation? i m talking about roma not you!

Support man city, real madrid woah hold on there boyo why are you advising me? I want to see my team win not some money spending gloryhunting team.

Complain about everything? well if its wrong its wrong, a draw and a loss against a weak team may be claims i m right..

The milan guy was right we did let serie a down.

Way too patient dealing with me? It seems you have asked mclewis to cut me off, well i thought we were friends but it totally seems otherwise.

adios, it was fun but it seems i am no longer wanted..

p.s.-- sorry guys, see ya..
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:17 pm

sukrut23 wrote:
ErPupone wrote:Mclewis, you're way too patient in dealing with this guy. Sukrut, if you're not happy, get out of here because people like you ruin our reputation around here. If you think you have everything figured out, then why don't you go to Sabatini and hand in your application. You complain about absolutely everything and I'm now of the idea that you're completely clueless. Teams like Man City or Real Madrid seem more suited to your character, go cheer for them.

Ruin your reputation? i m talking about roma not you!

Support man city, real madrid woah hold on there boyo why are you advising me? I want to see my team win not some money spending gloryhunting team.

Complain about everything? well if its wrong its wrong, a draw and a loss against a weak team may be claims i m right..

The milan guy was right we did let serie a down.

Way too patient dealing with me? It seems you have asked mclewis to cut me off, well i thought we were friends but it totally seems otherwise.

adios, it was fun but it seems i am no longer wanted..

p.s.-- sorry guys, see ya..

Sorry but it seems as if in every other post of yours you're complaining about something or asking for someone's head. I'm unhappy too, believe me, but take a step back before making all these accusations.

By reputation, I meant that of all Roma fans. And I never asked anyone to cut you off (the more Roma fans around here, the better), but your posts sometimes piss me off for one because you're asking for instant results. Once again, Rome wasn't built in a day, if you want instant results, then Man City and Real Madrid might be more capable of offering that because they throw money around left and right.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Well, looks like our back line will be Rosi - Heinze - Burdisso - Angel

God help us . I'm so excited for this game! Pjanic starting!!!
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:40 pm

angle looks a top notch buy.. a real bargain..
sadly osvaldo and borjan just havent got into the game (yet 38mins)
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Angel was definitely the best of the first half...Pjanic looked good with a couple neat passes and shots.

narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:17 pm

lets goo marco borrielloooooooo!
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm

take perrotta off please..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm

you must be kidding
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:28 pm

that redheaded idiot deserved it..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:30 pm

:facepalm:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:32 pm

AS UNLUCKY
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Gago on
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Defensive frailties have reared again. Can't say I'm surprised though....Cag have looked lively running at us on the counter.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:52 pm

useless.. i have lost belief in roma.. same crappy as ever..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:00 pm

That's game. You knew there was going to be some growing pains, I was really impressed by Angel up until his error and sending off. Totti controlled the flow of the game, Osvaldo was wasteful as was Borriello on a few occasions. Bojan was completely anonymous for long stretches. This game shows Rosi is our best option at RB for this formation.

Stek couldn't really do much on both goals. De Rossi looked better once Gago came on.

On to Inter next week.

Ps. Borini had a good Cameo I thought....
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:06 pm

we were the better side by some distance but the forwards just didnt click especially borjan and osvaldo was wasteful.

Wont be a cutting of enrique's head but i will certainly question his 4-3-3 formation its not a formation that would go well with roma untill he gets some better def...

sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next