ijomer
Kick
xabi
Omniscient
Babun
42 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

CR7 isn't selfish anymore... Empty CR7 isn't selfish anymore...

Post by Babun Thu 18 Aug 2011, 10:40

If you're too butthurt to realize the truth, download the match and watch it again. Even the hardest hypocrite would have to admit to my point!

Yesterday,each time he got the ball, he went straight into dribble mode and lost it... countless times. Instead of a cross he shot from impossible angles, at some point we had 4 people vs. 6 people in the box instead of crossing he shot again. One of the friends I watched the match with was a cule, he predicted each time what would happen if CR7 gets the ball... You know how hard all the team pressed to get it from those possession freaks for him to lose it in a whim...
Crimson, I'm not trolling, watch the match ,yesterday, if you don't believe me. As soon as Mou put Benz in CR7 space we started to play better because Benz looked for other options at least than shooting and dribbling all the time. New madridistas who don't know, he does it all the time we face a formidable opponent/ against any top team. He should be sold or benched in big games to teach him a lesson, no doubts about it!
Di Maria was the lesser evil because he beat his man from time to time but still,a footballing brain combined with skill is hard to come nowadays.

Update:

@5.24 , the moment that drove me crazy Very Happy Thx to TMO for the hard work Very Happy The length of the video shows also that he was ball hogging at least for 10 minutes out of 90 alone with no results to show. We need someone better on the wing, move him to CF and forget everything about his winger existence Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:41; edited 8 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

CR7 isn't selfish anymore... Empty Re: CR7 isn't selfish anymore...

Post by Omniscient Thu 18 Aug 2011, 10:53

+1

Di Maria has become far less of a scourge because he only dribbles when it's viable, and he's just a more effective dribbler, while also constantly looking for the killer pass.

Ronaldo turns into an inferior version of Gareth Bale when he gets the ball, all he does is develop tunnel vision, try to overlap Dani Alves, and eventually gets trapped on the touchline/corner or dispossessed before that. He contributes absolutely nothing in attack.

It's never going to happen, so I don't even entertain thoughts about such a scenario, but I genuinely think that Madrid would play better against Barcelona with Benzema in the 'Ronaldo' role and Higuain up front, while Ronaldo is on the bench.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu 18 Aug 2011, 11:06

Omniscient wrote:+1

Di Maria has become far less of a scourge because he only dribbles when it's viable, and he's just a more effective dribbler, while also constantly looking for the killer pass.

Ronaldo turns into an inferior version of Gareth Bale when he gets the ball, all he does is develop tunnel vision, try to overlap Dani Alves, and eventually gets trapped on the touchline/corner or dispossessed before that. He contributes absolutely nothing in attack.

It's never going to happen, so I don't even entertain thoughts about such a scenario, but I genuinely think that Madrid would play better against Barcelona with Benzema in the 'Ronaldo' role and Higuain up front, while Ronaldo is on the bench.
You read my mind Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Thu 18 Aug 2011, 11:07

I agree we should play babun1024 instead he would have scored more goals and do better for sure.

what with the kneejerking of lately.
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu 18 Aug 2011, 11:09

xabi wrote:I agree we should play babun1024 instead he would have scored more goals and do better for sure.

what with the kneejerking of lately.
I may have crossed more for real Very Happy My skill level isn't bad Very Happy Sorry to critisize our poster boy but he was that bad, yesterday Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu 18 Aug 2011, 11:13

Good to see Madrid fans have finally seen the light.

The only place for him is in CF against teams like Barca, where is lack of passing is less of a problem.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu 18 Aug 2011, 11:21

babun go play instead of him... but make sureee you score 54 goals in a season though so you can brake his record and make him look bad ok:) Oh and i hope you can jump high and score the winner of maybe a king's cup?

Noo, i think you should instead become the fastest player on earth... ohhhh but hey please dont have a bad game ok? kuz a single bad game and i will open a thread on this forum criticizing you Smile okay and make sure ur top 2 in the world Smile

good luck and fuk cr7 Smile
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu 18 Aug 2011, 11:26

:lol!: then again some of you will come back next match praising him. Cancer my ass.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu 18 Aug 2011, 11:34

ijomer wrote:babun go play instead of him... but make sureee you score 54 goals in a season though so you can brake his record and make him look bad ok:) Oh and i hope you can jump high and score the winner of maybe a king's cup?

Noo, i think you should instead become the fastest player on earth... ohhhh but hey please dont have a bad game ok? kuz a single bad game and i will open a thread on this forum criticizing you Smile okay and make sure ur top 2 in the world Smile

good luck and fuk cr7 Smile
A butthurt fanboy? Very Happy
Answer me a question, if you had the skill and the brain to play team oriented and wouldn't do so in crucial moments, would it be ok? Even your teammates would hate you over time :lol!:
An advice, download the match, watch it again and tell me I'm wrong, honestly Very Happy
Magricos wrote: :lol!: then again some of you will come back next match praising him. Cancer my ass.
I won't anymore. He simply sucks. If I ever praise him again, shoot me dead Very Happy Two years of wait were enough, he didn't change even a little bit...

kick mars wrote:Good to see Madrid fans have finally seen the light.

The only place for him is in CF against teams like Barca, where is lack of passing is less of a problem.
Not Madrid fans but Madrid fan Very Happy I already had a thread about the issue but hoped that he'll play more team oriented this time ( He did so in preseason). The hopes were in vain... Sad
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu 18 Aug 2011, 11:39

Man... didnt he try to assist Benzema two times last Leg? the headers that Benzema screwed up? Who would he cross the ball to? seriously, only thing he could do was cross it for a header because a low cross would just be cleared easily... and Do you really thing Ozil, Di Maria and Benz can head??

If Benz could score from headers, we would have won first leg 4-2... I love all Madrid players equally, but i know not to criticize them when they have a bad game or when they make a decision that we might consider wrong but in reality its the right decision...

DIdn't you see one of theses "selfish" shots hit the cross bar today? almost scored... he also scored the first goal...

Im not a fan boy of anyone.. I respect all Madrid players equally and i love them... but we must understand the situations they are in, and assess the skills of our players before hand.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu 18 Aug 2011, 11:53

Agreed Babun, I'm finally going open about my hate for Ronaldo. He *bleep* sucks, seriously if we are gonna lose against Barca again he is gonna be the issue once more. He should play CF role, only role I can accept him.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:02

If only your opinions actually matterd Omarish? to be honest i think you are KhaledBarca in disguise, because both of you are Lebanese and i think it has something to do with your double loyalty... First you said bad things about Mourinho, Now Ronaldo... go get a mental check up Very Happy Or just go to Barca section and be one of them... Smile Do you want me to show you the directions??
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:05

How old are you? Am I Barca fan suddenly becouse I talk bad about Ronaldo and Mou?

Ffs, Ronaldo is the cancer of our team, every statistics tells you this. A ball hog and his inaccuracy sucks the hell of it.

And Mou doesn't fit in Madrid, that's how I personally feel. Obviously to be a madrista the requirments are to love and praise Mou no matter his faults.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:06

omarish wrote:Agreed Babun, I'm finally going open about my hate for Ronaldo. He *bleep* sucks, seriously if we are gonna lose against Barca again he is gonna be the issue once more. He should play CF role, only role I can accept him.

are you supporting barcelona yet?
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:08

omarish wrote:How old are you? Am I Barca fan suddenly becouse I talk bad about Ronaldo and Mou?

Ffs, Ronaldo is the cancer of our team, every statistics tells you this. A ball hog and his inaccuracy sucks the hell of it.

And Mou doesn't fit in Madrid, that's how I personally feel. Obviously to be a madrista the requirments are to love and praise Mou no matter his faults.

So do you want the link to the Barcelona Section yet?
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:20

ijomer wrote:Man... didnt he try to assist Benzema two times last Leg? the headers that Benzema screwed up? Who would he cross the ball to? seriously, only thing he could do was cross it for a header because a low cross would just be cleared easily... and Do you really thing Ozil, Di Maria and Benz can head??

If Benz could score from headers, we would have won first leg 4-2... I love all Madrid players equally, but i know not to criticize them when they have a bad game or when they make a decision that we might consider wrong but in reality its the right decision...

DIdn't you see one of theses "selfish" shots hit the cross bar today? almost scored... he also scored the first goal...

Im not a fan boy of anyone.. I respect all Madrid players equally and i love them... but we must understand the situations they are in, and assess the skills of our players before hand.
Di Maria is excellent at heading, sorry to disappoint you. Benz and Ozil suck at heading. It's less of an issue with Ozil because he is fast and possesses excellent first touch to get the ball in tight spaces. While Benz is also gifted with superb first touch, heading is crucial for a CF. Fast reactions as well, he reacts to rebounds later than defenders...

Benz got the stick from me in my 'short analysis thread'.

A flaw in your logic, it's ok to play team oriented in one game and then selfish in the other?(CR7) Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:26; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:22

wtf is this?
dont be so ungreatful!
if you dont want him chelsea are more then happy to take this caner of yours away from you, with CR7 we'd be unstoppable!
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:25

Nice to see you guys aren't overreacting LOL

We win and lose as a team, blaming one player for a loss is not something anyone with a clear mind does. Ronaldo could have done a lot better (especially in the second half) but is it his fault Ozil botched a clear shot on goal when he could have set up an easy goal for Khedira? Is it his fault Coentrao just completely stopped defending for the third Barca goal? Is it his fault Benzema needs 11 clear scoring chances to get one goal?

Ronaldo had a shot hit the cross bar, that goes in and he suddenly has a brace.

I'm not crazy about the result but jumping up and down about "cancer" etc when there were more glaring issues in a game that really isn't important in the grand scheme of things is a tad childish IMO.

I'm disappointed but the season just started and I think you'll be singing a different tune later in the season Wink
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:30

Zealous wrote:Nice to see you guys aren't overreacting LOL

We win and lose as a team, blaming one player for a loss is not something anyone with a clear mind does. Ronaldo could have done a lot better (especially in the second half) but is it his fault Ozil botched a clear shot on goal when he could have set up an easy goal for Khedira? Is it his fault Coentrao just completely stopped defending for the third Barca goal? Is it his fault Benzema needs 11 clear scoring chances to get one goal?

Ronaldo had a shot hit the cross bar, that goes in and he suddenly has a brace.

I'm not crazy about the result but jumping up and down about "cancer" etc when there were more glaring issues in a game that really isn't important in the grand scheme of things is a tad childish IMO.

I'm disappointed but the season just started and I think you'll be singing a different tune later in the season Wink
Zealous, he ruined most of our buildups. That's my problem. I'm ok with him not scoring when he doesn't get a proper look at goal but as left midfielder he has to do something Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:31

Ronaldo just needed to play right wing and Di Maria left wing...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:36

Knee-jerk reaction? He had one off game, that's it...
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:40

7amood11 wrote:Knee-jerk reaction? He had one off game, that's it...
Sorry but he's a well known big game choker, tbh he never threatens barca really drunken

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:40

He wasn't even that bad. This was one of his better performances against Barcelona. Could have had two goals on the night if he was a bit more fortunate.

Ok say Ronaldo could have done better (I believe he could have done better) but saying he is a "cancer" is 100% Wrong and false. He did a decent job, even tracked back a lot.

I honestly don't feel he deserves the criticism in this thread. Knee-jerk...
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:42

Lionel Messi wrote:
7amood11 wrote:Knee-jerk reaction? He had one off game, that's it...
Sorry but he's a well known big game choker, tbh he never threatens barca really drunken

Harsh considering you guys parked the bus in the second half to contain him. Ronaldo was consistently double teamed, hardly never a threat. He even scored LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:43

It's not the first time Babun has said this actually, he has been wanting him off before. No knee-jerk
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next