It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 9 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:50 am

I said something earlier in the week in a thread that I will admit was a Madrid flame thread, but the part I believe holds true is that Madrid has lowered it's standards since Mourinho got there.

I too used to respect the institution of Madrid but with the way there players are told to play, and the fact that in the last three games after losses Mourinho has hit a Barca coach while his back was turned (total coward, a couple hundred years ago there would be a draw to the death for that act of cowardice) and told the press and the whole world that there was an ongoing conspiracy against Madrid between UEFA and Barca.

I mean if it were anyone else making a fool out of themselves like that I don't believe Madrid would stand for it.

Madrid is or I guess used to be a classy institution but now I don't know what they are.

I mean how embarassed must there upper management be that there coach wont even conduct interviews anymore, it's pathetic and they don't need to stand for it.

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 9 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by jibers Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:51 am

EVen in 08 Messi was better than him. I remember when we all watched the United Barca semi in 08, everyone agreed that messi eclipsed him in both legs, the fact that messi came second despite being injured for half that season is a damning verdict indeed. I was never blinded as a united fan, and I am not blinded by my barca dislike, messi has been better than Ronaldo since 2008. EVery game they have both been in, Messi has outplayed him. Apart from Goal scoring there really sin't any comparison.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:51 am

I don't think what Mourinho did was funny, it was unprofessional and scummy to put your hands on someone like that as a professional football coach

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:54 am

dnmac4 wrote:I mean how embarassed must there upper management be that there coach wont even conduct interviews anymore, it's pathetic and they don't need to stand for it.

Ever thought maybe it was their idea?

And Mourinho has hit a coach? What? When?
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:54 am

dnmac4 wrote:Oh and BTW he could have scored 41 goals last year but was benched for the last month of the season when Ronaldo went on his run.
This is true. Last season we had a CL final to look forward to, so pep didn't risk playing Leo in lots of the last games. He very realistically could've scores in some of those games had he played.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:54 am

For xabi idiot, messi scored 53 goals not 41. He scored his goals in CL, better competition than la liga. +26 assists.

and i can say cr is not so good to be cl top scorer in 3 years in a row and he is not even good to win ballon dor 3 times, in one sentence he is not so good to clean messi's boots. not only stats when you watch both players its clear to see that CR looks so fake, sometimes he can not even control the ball. he has only a good thing: shooting. when shooting doesnt work he is a compeletely useless player. theres a big gap between messi and cr
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:56 am

SaintJoe wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I mean how embarassed must there upper management be that there coach wont even conduct interviews anymore, it's pathetic and they don't need to stand for it.

Ever thought maybe it was their idea?

If thats the case it's even worse. There head coach and face of the franchise can't even conduct an interview because he is too much of a child.

Dude, that is really pathetic.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:57 am

I wrote this in another thread but I believe it holds true here too.

I said something earlier in the week in a thread that I will admit was a Madrid flame thread, but the part I believe holds true is that Madrid has lowered it's standards since Mourinho got there.

I too used to respect the institution of Madrid but with the way there players are told to play, and the fact that in the last three games after losses Mourinho has hit a Barca coach while his back was turned (total coward, a couple hundred years ago there would be a draw to the death for that act of cowardice) and told the press and the whole world that there was an ongoing conspiracy against Madrid between UEFA and Barca.

I mean if it were anyone else making a fool out of themselves like that I don't believe Madrid would stand for it.

Madrid is or I guess used to be a classy institution but now I don't know what they are.

I mean how embarassed must there upper management be that there coach wont even conduct interviews anymore, it's pathetic and they don't need to stand for it.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:57 am

Lionel Messi wrote:it was unprofessional and scummy to put your hands on someone like that as a professional
Indeed

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 9 Valdes_mourinho-640x640x80
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:58 am

billionmillion wrote:For xabi idiot, messi scored 53 goals not 41. He scored his goals in CL, better competition than la liga. +26 assists.

and i can say cr is not so good to be cl top scorer in 3 years in a row and he is not even good to win ballon dor 3 times, in one sentence he is not so good to clean messi's boots. not only stats when you watch both players its clear to see that CR looks so fake, sometimes he can not even control the ball. he has only a good thing: shooting. when shooting doesnt work he is a compeletely useless player. theres a big gap between messi and cr
No my good sir, your an idiot here. What he said was that Messi didint score 41 goals in spanish league, he didint mention overall goals.
Next time you insult someone care to read more closely.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:58 am

billionmillion wrote:For xabi idiot, messi scored 53 goals not 41. He scored his goals in CL, better competition than la liga. +26 assists.

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 9 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 9 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 9 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 9 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 9 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 9 Facepalm
Oh

and

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 9 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 9 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 9 Facepalm
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:58 am

My take on the game

Mourinho is a genius (and a troll Very Happy ), from the 5-0 at Nou Camp this 3-2, he has surely found a way to get at par with FCB. He went from closing the passing channels of Barcelona with Pepe as the tactical masterpiece to pressing them high all over the field. Better finishing from Madrid's forwards and the sprinklers would have been turned on 15 minutes earlier today.

The game plan by Mourinho was very effective high pressing up the field, which resulted in Madrid creating a lot of chances, poor finishing was Real's bane tonight. The defensive plan was simple, though Pepe was a CB, he was task with keeping and eye on Messi, which meant he always marked Messi up to the half way line.

The "anti-Messi" did just fine but he had other duties too, and on two occasions he wasn't keeping watch Messi score, both goals came after defending corner kicks, and the shape of the defence had been distorted.

There's little wrong with the defence, just a few momentary lapses in concentration. Real Madrid played a very good game tonight, honestly thought the guys would be burnt out after the last game.

Real lost but I couldn't be bothered, it's now official Madrid is a team on the rise, if Higuain can regain his clinical form in the 08/09 season, I can see Madrid winning at least the league this season.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 am

dnmac4 wrote:If thats the case it's even worse. There head coach and face of the franchise can't even conduct an interview because he is too much of a child.

Mourinho isn't a fan of 'political correct'. I guess nowadays that is being pathetic. I wish more people said what was on their mind, I hate fakes.

dnmac4 wrote:I too used to respect the institution of Madrid but with the way there players are told to play

Maybe this doesn't happen only with Real Madrid Wink
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 am

The xcx wrote:

No my good sir, your an idiot here. What he said was that Messi didint score 41 goals in spanish league, he didint mention overall goals.
To say Messi 'can't' score 41 goals is stupid. He can do it NP.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:01 am

jibers wrote:EVen in 08 Messi was better than him. I remember when we all watched the United Barca semi in 08, everyone agreed that messi eclipsed him in both legs, the fact that messi came second despite being injured for half that season is a damning verdict indeed. I was never blinded as a united fan, and I am not blinded by my barca dislike, messi has been better than Ronaldo since 2008. EVery game they have both been in, Messi has outplayed him. Apart from Goal scoring there really sin't any comparison.
Thats what i was saying..but nobody believed me..even When CR won the ballon dor messi was better player..Yes M.U reached final but messi outplayed CR in semifinals..

Messi outplayed CR in every game since they played football. even in national team Messi outplayed him being top-10 player of the WC-2010. CR is not messi's level, he prooved it again and again since 2007. now its only goals that makes argument and some madrid fans still continue this
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:05 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Noones opinion is stupid. Try harder
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:05 am

'Lionel Messi' must hate Valdez!
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:05 am

Messi had the better game but I am sure if Real Madrid won this thread would not have been created.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:06 am

SaintJoe wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:If thats the case it's even worse. There head coach and face of the franchise can't even conduct an interview because he is too much of a child.

Mourinho isn't a fan of 'political correct'. I guess nowadays that is being pathetic. I wish more people said what was on their mind, I hate fakes.

I agree with you there, I don't like the PC world we live in and having to apoligize for everything or tiger and other celebs going to sex rehab because they like to bang hot chicks, so I'm with you there.

BUT, you cannot accuse your rival and the organization who holds one of the biggest and most prestigous football tournamnets (which by the way you have won 10 times and are a staple in) of cheating or a conspiracy with no proof at all. Part of the reason these guys make the obscene amount of money that they do is because they are expected to handle themselves in public like a gentleman and speak as the face of the franchise to the media. It's petty and totally juvenile, not to mention putting your hands on Tito who I have never heard anyone say a bad word about, ever.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:06 am

SaintJoe wrote:'Lionel Messi' must hate Valdez!
shocker!
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:07 am

The xcx wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Noones opinion is stupid. Try harder
That's not an opinion, that's just nonsense, it's more of a prediction because you're saying that Messi physically can't score 41, which no one knows if he will.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 9 Empty Pique: "Mourinho is destroying Spanish football"

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:07 am

In reference to the after-match brawls

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/20110818/pique-mourinho-esta-destrozando-futbol-espanol/1121122.shtml

Google translate:
Gerard Piqué bit his tongue once the meeting, and although be very happy with the first title won by the Catalans, shot with a bullet which he considers to blame for the unfortunate incidents at the end of the meeting: José Mourinho.

"I do not talk about the brawl, it's a shame, is not the first time and are always the same. Someone has to take action asunto.Mourinho is destroying the Spanish football. Talk a lot about the Catalans, but the problem is have in Madrid, "he said.

He added: "I think it's going too far and the limit and must stop. We can not always finish well in the end this will end very badly."

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:08 am

Mourinho is a 48 year old man, Valdez is young and hot headed, you would expect someone of Mourinho's stature to act a bit more maturely than a 27 year old.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:08 am

dnmac4 wrote:I agree with you there, I don't like the PC world we live in and having to apoligize for everything or tiger and other celebs going to sex rehab because they like to bang hot chicks, so I'm with you there.

BUT, you cannot accuse your rival and the organization who holds one of the biggest and most prestigous football tournamnets (which by the way you have won 10 times and are a staple in) of cheating or a conspiracy with no proof at all.

Laughing

And I agree. If there is something I dislike about Mou's actions, that is probably the only one. I would never accuse someone without proof, and I won't stand for anyone who does it. I just ignore he did it Embarassed
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:09 am

Whine much? Hes saying that because hes scared.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:09 am

Scared of what, winning more?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next