It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 15 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by jn2002dk Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:47 am

Beautiful Football wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
Beautiful Football wrote:Honestly Mourinho may be a great coach but as a person he is really bad,
he supposed to be model example for his player instead he is doing some childish behavior.what he done has today was really unprofessional and unnecessary.
I hope you feel the same about Messi, Alves and Busquets?
Because their constant diving and acting is disgraceful

lol both barca and madrid player diving and acting and this is shameful at least most them are much younger
than mourinho and will learn in future but mourinho? is pep doing same like mourinho?Remember he is
professional coach too.
Madrid players aren't diving anyway near as much as Barca players and you denying that while calling Mourinho a bad person say a lot about you

If you think mourinho is holy prophet and real madrid player aren't diving anyway near as much as Barca players,not trying to injure barca player...then what should i say, you must living another planet.not called earth.
I am done with you.
Translation - i have no counterpoints so i'll just say i'm done
Classic denial
I watch those games to see some of the greatest footballers play a fantastic game but every time i do that i get to see Pepe being a huge psycho and Alves, Messi and Busquets dive. It's a disgrace and for Pique to say crap like this in the media? He is completely delusional i'm afraid

I want both teams to stop cheating and start playing football but that won't happen

jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 15 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by jn2002dk Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 am

free_cat wrote:Ha! Barça also dived in these two supercup games? bulsh¡t, we didn't dive. Prove it or shut up.

Btw, you know who dived? Pepe dived. He is violent + a diver!
Prove it?
Anyone who watched it could see for themselves
I swear Barca fans are the most delusional people in the world
Go watch the episode with Messi and Marcelo again, he barely touches him and yet Messi rolls around 10 times with hands covering his face in pain. It's a disgrace for any neutral football fan

I don't care who wins, i want to watch a great match but that's impossible with the level of cheating ON BOTH SIDES mind you
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:53 am

jn2002dk wrote:
free_cat wrote:Ha! Barça also dived in these two supercup games? bulsh¡t, we didn't dive. Prove it or shut up.

Prove it?
Go watch the episode with Messi and Marcelo again, he barely touches him and yet Messi rolls around 10 times with hands covering his face in pain. It's a disgrace for any neutral football fan

I don't care who wins, i want to watch a great match but that's impossible with the level of cheating ON BOTH SIDES mind you

Ok, I guess you've never played football and had been hit with the studs, even if it's a rush it hurts a lot. That was a straight red for Marcelo, trying to kick someone with no intention of playing the ball, and you condemn messi? You are lame. Even a Madrid fan who was watching the match with me agreed.

Last edited by free_cat on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 am

jn2002dk wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
Beautiful Football wrote:Honestly Mourinho may be a great coach but as a person he is really bad,
he supposed to be model example for his player instead he is doing some childish behavior.what he done has today was really unprofessional and unnecessary.

lol both barca and madrid player diving and acting and this is shameful at least most them are much younger
than mourinho and will learn in future but mourinho? is pep doing same like mourinho?Remember he is
professional coach too.
Madrid players aren't diving anyway near as much as Barca players and you denying that while calling Mourinho a bad person say a lot about you

If you think mourinho is holy prophet and real madrid player aren't diving anyway near as much as Barca players,not trying to injure barca player...then what should i say, you must living another planet.not called earth.
I am done with you.
Classic denial
I watch those games to see some of the greatest footballers play a fantastic game but every time i do that i get to see Pepe being a huge psycho and Alves, Messi and Busquets dive. It's a disgrace and for Pique to say crap like this in the media? He is completely delusional i'm afraid

I want both teams to stop cheating and start playing football but that won't happen

Trust me when manual pellegrini was real madrid coach there was no diving cheating rugby etc..both
team was respectful to each other then mourinho come guess what start.As long as mourinho is real coach
nothing will change

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:55 am

free_cat wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

Prove it?

Ok, I guess you've never played football and had been hit with the studs, even if it's a rush it hurts a lot. That was a straight red for Marcelo, trying to kick someone with no intention of playing the ball, and you condemn messi? You are lame.
Straight red?
wow, just wow
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:56 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Messi had the better game but I am sure if Real Madrid won this thread would not have been created.
Yes, but had Messi not been miles of CR7 yet again, Madrid might have won. Hence, I totally agree with this thread because Messi completely decided it and once again, in a big match (some will call it what u will, its still an official cup final) came through. If Real Madrid would have just drawn, it also might have meant that Messi hadn't done as well, so this post probably wouldn't exist, but he completely decided this tie and once again did better than CR7 head to head. Thus this thread.

Also, if Messi hadn't scored so late, it still didn't mean a win for Madrid, so that also has to be taken into consideration.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:56 am

jn2002dk wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

professional coach too.

I am done with you.
Classic denial

Trust me when manual pellegrini was real madrid coach there was no diving cheating rugby etc..both
team was respectful to each other then mourinho come guess what start.As long as mourinho is real coach
nothing will change
Now this i can agree with. Mourinho definitely has his part of the responsibility in this because he likes to build hatred towards his rivals
I'm just saying Barca should own up to their part of the responsibility too because they're no angels either

Take someone like Iniesta, world class player with world class attitude. He plays the game and tries to stay away from all the crap, that's the way to do it. I have huge respect for him

Last edited by jn2002dk on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:59 am

jn2002dk wrote:
free_cat wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

Prove it?

Ok, I guess you've never played football and had been hit with the studs, even if it's a rush it hurts a lot. That was a straight red for Marcelo, trying to kick someone with no intention of playing the ball, and you condemn messi? You are lame.
Straight red?
wow, just wow

you are only one person in whole forum who think it was not red please ask madrid fan even they will tell
you that was straight red.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:01 am

jn2002dk wrote:
free_cat wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

Prove it?

Straight red?
wow, just wow

you are only one person in whole forum who think it was not red please ask madrid fan even they will tell
you that was straight red.
Yea, i don't think so and the ref didn't think it was red either. Blatant dive by Messi and i'm also getting tired of all his dirty tricks like kicking the ball away or like he did yesterday, up to the other ball to delay play. He will never be the greatest ever with an attitude like that in my book even if he has the skills for it
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:01 am

Anyone remember when Ronaldo could actually beat a man?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:05 am

Gil wrote:Anyone remember when Ronaldo could actually beat a man?

seriously what happend to him .now a days even nani is better dribbler than him. Laughing

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:17 am

LOL, what a guy
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:18 am

Giggslegend wrote:LOL, what a guy

Who? Mourinho or Borat, chilling like a boss?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:33 am

Seems like Madrid have ruined him.

He used to glide past players for fun back in his United days.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Alsteinenburg Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 am

Why on earth are some users bringing up the 2008 Champions League semi final between United and Barcelona as a way to highlight one player over another?
It should be defined over a season, not two legs of a European tie!

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 15 Facepalm It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 15 Facepalm

Alsteinenburg
Alsteinenburg
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:46 am

Gil wrote:Seems like Madrid have ruined him.

He used to glide past players for fun back in his United days.
I agree he was way more enjoyable to watch in his United days when it was the true CR7, but I cant say that Madrid has ruined him. His goal to game ratio for Madrid is still pretty impressive. IMO he was better at UTD., but that was 08', and Ronaldo has had some very good seasons in Spain. Although I also agree with those who say that with Real, when CR doesn't score, he doesn't do much else either.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:53 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:For xabi idiot, messi scored 53 goals not 41. He scored his goals in CL, better competition than la liga. +26 assists.

and i can say cr is not so good to be cl top scorer in 3 years in a row and he is not even good to win ballon dor 3 times, in one sentence he is not so good to clean messi's boots. not only stats when you watch both players its clear to see that CR looks so fake, sometimes he can not even control the ball. he has only a good thing: shooting. when shooting doesnt work he is a compeletely useless player. theres a big gap between messi and cr
It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 15 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 15 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 15 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 15 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 15 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 15 Facepalm
Oh

and

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 15 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 15 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 15 Facepalm

We really do need a facepalm smiley, don't we Laughing

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:53 am

jn2002dk wrote:
Straight red?
wow, just wow

I'll try just once to explain it to you once:

This is the play we are debating. As you can see, Marcelo deliberately tries to stomp messi without intention of touching the ball. This is violent conduct. Fifa rules of the game state that a player has to be sent off for serious foul play or violent conduct. Even if he didn't touch him, it's a red card as Marcelo is being violent without trying to get the ball. But in this case, Marcelo touches Messi, and thus it is even more clear.
Here a link to fifa rules of the game, page 36.

Mourinho should have also been sent off for violent conduct, but I guess from your scope of view, his eye poaking to Tito Vilanova was just a caress.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:02 am

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:02 am

Messi is better and yes he is the difference... If Barca didn't have Messi Madrid would have nothing to worry about, even without CR7

They would be just like any other "big club"
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:10 am

What was Ozil doing there?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:12 am

It was a blatant dive from Cesc, he should never play again.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:15 am

free_cat wrote:It was a blatant dive from Cesc, he should never play again.
Thumbs up

pissed me the off when he smiled and giggled with his boyfriends in barcelona after they won. He has been there one day and already acting like he was in the arsenal shirt
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:16 am

The funny thing is how Karanka and the other assistant get offended and come to protect his master when Tito Vilanova pushes Mou away. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:18 am

xabi wrote:
free_cat wrote:It was a blatant dive from Cesc, he should never play again.
Thumbs up

1:20 Fabregas sees Marcelo tackling and quickly turns around to make Marcelo's tackle look worse, and then blatantly dives and playacts. Ban for life, ban for life!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 am

Yeah MESSI wins coz He's not focused @ " his fkn handsomemania or Cameras or bla bla " ya He's not haughty ...He's Simply THE BEST. imo

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next