TIM Trophy - Vucinic Awarded as best player : ' I am happy Juve suits my style of play'

+2
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

TIM Trophy - Vucinic Awarded as best player : ' I am happy Juve suits my style of play' Empty TIM Trophy - Vucinic Awarded as best player : ' I am happy Juve suits my style of play'

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Bari has shone in the night's star Mirko Vucinic, awarded as best player in the "Trofeo Tim." Montegrino striker has been perfectly integrated into the mechanisms of the team of Antonio Conte. And he has confirmed himself at the end of the tournament: "We have proven to be well despite the hard work these days - Vucinic's words, quoted by the official website Juventus -. schemes Count is perfectly suited to my characteristics and I think that the goal to prove it. I am happy to have scored and how the feeling is growing up with his classmates. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

TIM Trophy - Vucinic Awarded as best player : ' I am happy Juve suits my style of play' Empty Re: TIM Trophy - Vucinic Awarded as best player : ' I am happy Juve suits my style of play'

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Of course it suits his style of play... play on the flank or support striker.. though he wasn't the best player...

Back to top Go down

TIM Trophy - Vucinic Awarded as best player : ' I am happy Juve suits my style of play' Empty Re: TIM Trophy - Vucinic Awarded as best player : ' I am happy Juve suits my style of play'

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:43 pm

When this team gels we will be dangerous
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:When this team gels we will be dangerous

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:49 pm

he didn't deserve the best in my books...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:17 am

I missed the first game. He must've Been great cause 2nd he didn't really do much to say he was the best . Boateng, mvb were best I thought
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:23 am

Well done Mirko.. Sad
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:42 am

King Arthur did well, but Conte has to play 4-3-3.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:36 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:King Arthur did well, but Conte has to play 4-3-3.
YESSSSS
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down