Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool: Which God did we piss off?

+31
Ganso
Ali
urbaNRoots
tsgooner1
RealGunner
MJ
EL Patron
iftikhar
Eman
KMD
hecticfootballer
GenBlizkin
Art Morte
OLpower
BeautifulGame
TalkingReckless
Jamin
InvalidComment
Wilson37
getdarker
El Gunner
lenear1030
BarcaKizz
Amar
Sushi Master
Sri
Lagged
Lex
djoe26
Spider
Jay29
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool: Which God did we piss off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool: Which God did we piss off?

Post by El Gunner Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Wilson37 wrote:I too admit.. This season can be the worst..
Exactly what I said after Cesc went!

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool: Which God did we piss off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool: Which God did we piss off?

Post by El Gunner Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Btw, my MOTM... Thomas Vermaelen
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:12 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:
Lex wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:Should have gone for Enrique, Zapata, Vertonghen, Fernando, maybe even Adam, Hulk, Falcao and Mata.
You're confusing us with Madrid Lite, we're not made of money

???

So Arsenal can afford to pay 12m for Oxlade-Chamberlain but not 5.5m for Enrique, or 7m for Charlie Adam?? Two of the EPLs best players equal the same amount as some absolute random kid. Fernando's price is said to be about 15m, Vertonghen would be about 10 I'd say, as would Zapata...

Arsenal have the money... I have no idea wtf they're doing with it, because they're not paying for a very good medical staff either.

first thing you need to know we never pay any team upfront.... we always pay in increments.....and have many clauses on them like number of apps/ int app/ goals etc....

and most teams want money upfront.....which we can't do...
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Szczesny MOTM. Could've been down 2-0 before half-time if not for our Polish Superman

Runner up would be Vermaelen
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool: Which God did we piss off? - Page 2 FINGER

What the hell is wrong with him? What does he thinks of himself?
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:17 pm

imalegend wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:
Lex wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:Should have gone for Enrique, Zapata, Vertonghen, Fernando, maybe even Adam, Hulk, Falcao and Mata.
You're confusing us with Madrid Lite, we're not made of money

???

So Arsenal can afford to pay 12m for Oxlade-Chamberlain but not 5.5m for Enrique, or 7m for Charlie Adam?? Two of the EPLs best players equal the same amount as some absolute random kid. Fernando's price is said to be about 15m, Vertonghen would be about 10 I'd say, as would Zapata...

Arsenal have the money... I have no idea wtf they're doing with it, because they're not paying for a very good medical staff either.

first thing you need to know we never pay any team upfront.... we always pay in increments.....and have many clauses on them like number of apps/ int app/ goals etc....

and most teams want money upfront.....which we can't do...

You can't or you won't? You bought Gervinho and Chamberlain... You'll have 60m very shortly... why can't you do anything?? Take out a loan or something damn... do anything. Wenger may as well go out with a bang if he has to.

If you pay 15m for Phil Jagielka that is just disgusting and will sum up the epic fail that is Wenger's policy.

I'm not attacking Arsenal. Arsenal are my EPL team and I followed them very closely years ago. This is why it hurts me to see what is happening. You guys must be burning on the inside...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:18 pm

djoe26 wrote:Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool: Which God did we piss off? - Page 2 FINGER

u don't know who he did it to? could have been his own teammate.....could the crowd....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Don't know what offends me more, the finger or Suarez' Bart Simpson style overbite
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:20 pm

imalegend wrote:
djoe26 wrote:Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool: Which God did we piss off? - Page 2 FINGER

u don't know who he did it to? could have been his own teammate.....could the crowd....
Swedish news saying that he it was for arsenal fans but i think it was for Lucas.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:20 pm

IT"S THE NEW CREST CURSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:20 pm

According to FA rules, 3 match ban after video evidence... I hope.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:24 pm

How do u know it wasnt actually 2 fingers showing we have scored 2 goals.One would be silly to come to conclusion based on a partial image.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:26 pm

It was at Lucas who created the chance at the first place....They are best friends off the pitch due to the Portugeuese connection

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:27 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:How do u know it wasnt actually 2 fingers showing we have scored 2 goals
Because that would be the stupidest, most awkward way of showing two fingers ever

Depending how dexterous you are, it's technically impossible
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Go out and get Martin. You will have to overpay... but it won't be 30 million. Can get him for between 15-20 million. He's the only top Ligue 1 player available.

Also, try to sign Fofana now. He's in the golden boot award voting for the U-20 FIFA WC. He's been the captain of the U-19 and now U-20 French NT. Do everything DM or B2B for France.... fantastic player; high character. He's a monster talent.

There's also Moussa Sissoko available at Toulouse.

Wenger just needs to stop being so stupidly stubborn.

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:Go out and get Martin. You will have to overpay... but it won't be 30 million. Can get him for between 15-20 million. He's the only top Ligue 1 player available.

Also, try to sign Fofana now. He's in the golden boot award voting for the U-20 FIFA WC. He's been the captain of the U-19 and now U-20 French NT. Do everything DM or B2B for France.... fantastic player; high character. He's a monster talent.

There's also Moussa Sissoko available at Toulouse.

Wenger just needs to stop being so stupidly stubborn.

Fofana is exactly what Arsenal does not need. A young and inexperimented player. Sissoko is not arsenal level neither. I agree for Martin though.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:32 pm

what as Martin done to make him so special..... he too is young..... and we don't need another young player...

plus toulouse would never realese sisoko for less then 20mil
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:33 pm

imalegend wrote:what as Martin done to make him so special..... he too is young..... and we don't need another young player...

plus toulouse would never realese sisoko for less then 20mil

Marvin is 23 and has matured. He is Arsenal ready.

Sissoko however would go for 10 millions, Toulouse wants to sell him but have found no buyers.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Spider wrote:We are losing 2 players per game !!!!!

VS Newcastle ( Gervinho + Song )

Vs Udinese ( Djourou + Gibbs )

Vs Liverpool ( Kosc + Frimpong )

Incredible
We might lose Jenkison too as he was limping at the end of the match. We seriously needs to buy players.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:39 pm

1. I think Arsenal did well considering their difficult situation, good game.

2. Meireles' finger(s), I don't think he showed them to Arsenal fans or players, why would he? Plus in the pic it looks like he's looking at a direction where more LFC players are coming to him. I'm 90% sure it wasn't directed at Arsenal.

3. Arsenal should go for Cissokho as LB.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Wenger "I feel under pressure but not more than usual ... i feel the result was harsh on us .. the offside goal decided the game "

Typical Wenger !!!!

Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:40 pm

About the finger incident...here is the gif, clearly for Lucas Smile

Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool: Which God did we piss off? - Page 2 Tumblr_lq8cu5hryU1qchl8do1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:41 pm

Thoughts on game

*TV4 is a brick wall, get a WC CB with him NOW!!!!

* *The Pong* Was great on debut but made 3 mistakes and it lost him 3 weeks and the team 3 points

* Nasri MUST STAY!!!!!, Give the bloke $130.000 along with RVP use Fabregas money for it

*Ramsey is well below par at the moment

Things that need to happen this week

* Gary Cahill

* Joao Moutinho/Eden Hazard/Gourcuff/Mata/Alcantara/KaKa/Diego

* A WC Striker to partner RVP

With Fabregas gone lets go back to 442 or 4321 cause we dont have the players for 433 anymore
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:45 pm

Spider wrote:Wenger "I feel under pressure but not more than usual ... i feel the result was harsh on us .. the offside goal decided the game "

Typical Wenger !!!!

Yeah all you can do is blame on others Mr wenger cause there is nothing wrong with arsenal.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:47 pm

GenBlizkin wrote:Thoughts on game

*TV4 is a brick wall, get a WC CB with him NOW!!!!

* *The Pong* Was great on debut but made 3 mistakes and it lost him 3 weeks and the team 3 points

* Nasri MUST STAY!!!!!, Give the bloke $130.000 along with RVP use Fabregas money for it

*Ramsey is well below par at the moment

Things that need to happen this week

* Gary Cahill

* Joao Moutinho/Eden Hazard/Gourcuff/Mata/Alcantara/KaKa/Diego

* A WC Striker to partner RVP

With Fabregas gone lets go back to 442 or 4321 cause we dont have the players for 433 anymore
We have been playing 4-3-2-1 for long time now so its time to change for 442 i guess.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Sepi wrote:About the finger incident...here is the gif, clearly for Lucas Smile

Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool: Which God did we piss off? - Page 2 Tumblr_lq8cu5hryU1qchl8do1_500
Yeah i know just watch the video again and it was to lucas.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next