Elia to Juve fans on twitter : Media LIE I never said that

+3
JuvenelCuore
mezzogiornese
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Elia to Juve fans on twitter : Media LIE I never said that  Empty Elia to Juve fans on twitter : Media LIE I never said that

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Elia to Juve fans on twitter : Media LIE I never said that  Catturasa
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Elia to Juve fans on twitter : Media LIE I never said that  Empty Re: Elia to Juve fans on twitter : Media LIE I never said that

Post by mezzogiornese Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Welcome to Italy Eljero

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Elia to Juve fans on twitter : Media LIE I never said that  Empty Re: Elia to Juve fans on twitter : Media LIE I never said that

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:08 pm

I think that he will end up in Juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Looks that way- him and Pasquato can compete for the role... That's some good depth.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Hmm...I hate to be the guy who looks at the glass as half-empty, but what if this is his way of damage control ? He has a Juventus deal so now he has to cover up what he said or he will be ruined at Juventus.

Just a thought. I will try to find a video of him saying it, perhaps.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:17 pm

I'm not wanting to ruin your career any more Elia. Still, you need to be more consistant.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:21 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Hmm...I hate to be the guy who looks at the glass as half-empty, but what if this is his way of damage control ? He has a Juventus deal so now he has to cover up what he said or he will be ruined at Juventus.

I think both ways was damage control
The first things he said was damage control to the Hamburg supporters, as Elia didn't think he would leaving (Hamburg wouldn't sell) so he said those things so the fans would understand his standing with the club.

Now, he knows a move is on the cards and wants the Juventus supporters to understand that he does want the move and respects the club.

He should have just said nothing (unless you believe the tweet)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Luca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Hmm...I hate to be the guy who looks at the glass as half-empty, but what if this is his way of damage control ? He has a Juventus deal so now he has to cover up what he said or he will be ruined at Juventus.

The first things he said was damage control to the Hamburg supporters, as Elia didn't think he would leaving (Hamburg wouldn't sell) so he said those things so the fans would understand his standing with the club.

Now, he knows a move is on the cards and wants the Juventus supporters to understand that he does want the move and respects the club.

Agreed. Maybe he should hire a publicist or something. Laughing People who know how to damage control without looking like an imbecile.

But, as you said, this is all assuming he really did say the things he did.

If he did not, and the German media lied, then I will love him unconditionally.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:25 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Luca wrote:

Agreed. Maybe he should hire a publicist or something. Laughing People who know how to damage control without looking like an imbecile.

german media said that Vidal i bayern player 10000 times lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:26 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Luca wrote:

We will let his play dictate how we feel about him, rather than his comments prior to joining Juventus, if he does end up coming.

I wonder what the formation will look like

Ignore that formation, I just noticed I didn't even include Vucinic
./Fail

Last edited by Luca on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Luca wrote:

german media said that Vidal i bayern player 10000 times lol

Haha but Devi, it is one thing to make up a rumor, and it is another thing to make up a statement so bold and offensive. Rumors are made up all the time, and often times they are stretched and do not have quotes in them.

I mean, if they made it up, is there not grounds to have them fined, or sued by Elia ? He can say that is slander, etc. and he would probably win.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:45 pm

I knew this was BS from the time I heard it, no player would have the audacity to say such things, as they may lose respect, their pride and even repuations for such statements. However, I still believe he did say that he does not want to come to Juventus, but in a more respectful manner.

Anyways, Marotta did offer for him.. however Hamburg... refused the offer. They expect atleast around 13-15m for the winger, and Marotta is only willing to give 7m, in which is really low especially for his standards... but at the same time.. Elia is not in form, he is doing poor currently... sure has potential and is young, but that doesn't cut it. We had the chance to sign Bastos for that same price, but never did. Vargas the same thing, however Quagliarella must be including which is none sense, so it's reasonable that we do end up for Elia, but not more than 12m.

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:39 am

To all the guys who hated on him. U should've taken a step back and thought it over. Here's a guy who accepted juve's offer and desperately wants out of hsv yet why would he say those things? Hsv has always been like that, very shifty . I knew it was wrong all along , just didn't sound right. Why would he say juve is a step back and that it's not right for him when hes currently rotting at hamburg? Come to us please eljero!!!!!!!!! Marotta embarrassed himself offering so little, hate it when He offers such a small amount and knows the clubs evalutation is much higher . Eg. Rossi, alex. U can't always get ur way and If u want the player then u just have to try meet them halfway or buy a little higher then what u wanted . Now, he's forced to look at alternatives who arnt as good eg. Giaccherini, perotti, Eduardo.

Is he doing his job properly ? No. He's giving us the 3rd 4th best option . His first priorities for lm were Vargas and Bastos. Now it seems he won't get either
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:31 am

Elia would actually be a good buy, not world class yet, maybe might not be, but when he actually feels motivated to play, he does so with so much grace ...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum