Lex
djoe26
Ali
Raptorgunner
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you still support wenger?

why does he want to go through this?  Vote_lcap67%why does he want to go through this?  Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 18 ]
why does he want to go through this?  Vote_lcap33%why does he want to go through this?  Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 27

why does he want to go through this?  Empty why does he want to go through this?

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:23 am

How long he wants to go through with this? I dont know if I should feel sorry for him or hate him?

Do you still support wenger?

why does he want to go through this?  Arsene-Wenger-Arsenal-Premier-League_2638997
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

why does he want to go through this?  Empty Re: why does he want to go through this?

Post by Ali Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:26 am

freaking hell, not supporting Arsene is not SUPPORTING ARSENAL THE MAN IS A LEGEND , HE WAS WINNING US TROPHIES BEFORE YOU EVEN KNEW WHAT THE RULES OF FOOTBALL WERE
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

why does he want to go through this?  Empty Re: why does he want to go through this?

Post by djoe26 Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:29 am

There is no doubt that he is the right manager for arsenal. But he needs to spend some cash on players. The reason he is doing all this is because he thinks he can win silverwares with youngsters and not spend alot like other teams.

But i still support him though.

Last edited by djoe26 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:32 am

Just because i support the man doesn't mean i'm not allowed to question his actions

And Wenger's actions deserve a LOT of questioning
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:34 am

i think we all appreciate him and support him, but he's just not getting the job done and we're sick of the excuses.

as fans you can only support so much bad judgement and mistakes a manager makes, no matter how much equity he has built up with his past success
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:40 am

He has been given all the time and power to take this team to the next level and what has he done? take us backward. Its poor management when a team sells most of its good players and has no replacement and their excuse is they cant find the players.

At the end of the day, I have to support him, but I just hope someone can convince him we need players to survive the top 4.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:47 am

why does he want to go through this?  923-facepalm
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:11 am

can those 3 people who voted no please give your reasons ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:10 am

RealGunner wrote:can those 3 people who voted no please give your reasons ?

RG did you lose a bet or you just like the Liverpool Logo.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:29 am

oh crap

didnt notice

someone played a prank i belive...

and ill get even soon enough....
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:32 am

He's an incredible manager who has done wonders with the resources he limits himself to. Hasn't gotten us much titles recently, yes, but has built great young teams that at least challenge the title and qualify for CL.

Now that our debt problem is lessened and our overall financial state very strong, we can spend a bit of money and actually build a team capable of winning titles. We also need to secure our developed talent. All this Wenger doesn't not seem to worry to much over, which is when questions are asked and that is completely reasonable.

We can't be conformist and just stick to "Wenger knows best" and "next season we'll be better" because that is not how a top level club should think, and IMO, Arsenal is a top level club.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by mizG4Lyf Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:36 am

Arsenal being a big club is actually a fact. But ofcourse atm some issues need to be 'fine tuned'. Maybe we worry rather too much about d transfer policy, shudnt some1 try to find out d potential causes of all those injuries that are not frm harsh tackles.

mizG4Lyf
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:38 pm

ali8775 wrote:freaking hell, not supporting Arsene is not SUPPORTING ARSENAL THE MAN IS A LEGEND , HE WAS WINNING US TROPHIES BEFORE YOU EVEN KNEW WHAT THE RULES OF FOOTBALL WERE

yeah man i remember
i think maybe u are waiting for wenger to return with a unbeatable season performance. but i feel too sorrry for you. too bad we already lost our 1st match.

how many years have been now since we last won any major honors ? 7 or 8 ? man u really have alot of patience. i salute you for that. but every single year every single year we could have won something had wenger removed the weakness in his team and strengthened his team with experienced players. instead he buys teenagers.

the kiddo project failed but wenger is too obsessed.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:50 pm

usman111 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:freaking hell, not supporting Arsene is not SUPPORTING ARSENAL THE MAN IS A LEGEND , HE WAS WINNING US TROPHIES BEFORE YOU EVEN KNEW WHAT THE RULES OF FOOTBALL WERE

yeah man i remember
i think maybe u are waiting for wenger to return with a unbeatable season performance. but i feel too sorrry for you. too bad we already lost our 1st match.

how many years have been now since we last won any major honors ? 7 or 8 ? man u really have alot of patience. i salute you for that. but every single year every single year we could have won something had wenger removed the weakness in his team and strengthened his team with experienced players. instead he buys teenagers.

Just pointing out some errors (:

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:02 pm

usman111 wrote:

yeah man i remember

its not all about awards for heavens sake, thats the gloryhunter mentality, look what he helped us do in that period. Wow the media are getting to you.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:09 pm

i do support Wenger, and will support the club either way. We are all just frustrated with him. so this is for you guys who think, he hasn't done wrong.. do your think that the team has progressed of has declined from last year? If you feel that the team is in the decline, do we as fans not have the right to voice our concern without being labeled as glory hunters, and disloyal?
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:12 pm

There was a soo much expectation going into this season. Right now wenger seems like a general that's taking his troops to the battlefield without any preparation... heading towards a massacre. Just disappointed with him at this point.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:48 pm

I still support Wenger but my patience is rapidly wearing thin. He's had the time and resources to address the issues in the squad this summer but, for some reason, has not made the moves that we require.

I am aware though that this might not be entirely Wenger's fault and that the board are partly to blame as well. Therefore, I'm giving Wenger to the end of this season. If we fall out the top four then I probably will ask for a change of manager.

As for the board itself, they've got eleven days to retain my support. Some of their decisions as of late; raising ticket prices, dithering over the Fabregas situation, letting Clichy's and Nasri's contracts run down to the point where we need to sell them and not doing more to ensure that new players arrive at the club... it's all left a sour taste in the mouth.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:do we as fans not have the right to voice our concern without being labeled as glory hunters, and disloyal?

2 years ago or so...our starting trio were Diaby Song Fabregas

no improvement ?

also ... have you seen some of Raptorgunners posts about Wenger?!?!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:29 am

[quote="ali8775"][quote="Arsenalfaithfull"]do we as fans not have the right to voice our concern without being labeled as glory hunters, and disloyal?[/quote]

[b]2 years ago or so...our starting trio were Diaby Song Fabregas

no improvement ?
[/b]
also ... have you seen some of Raptorgunners posts about Wenger?!?![/quote]

[color=red]
[i]I hope u r not implying that our midfield is an improvement on the aforementioned trion? cos i i recall quickly, that trio only lost one match together. and it was everything that our current midfield is not..

anyway, ont the topic, all i can say is "in Wenger i will never stop trusting"[/i][/color]
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:06 am

hell yeah it's an improvement lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:08 am

What the hell is our mid anyways?
When we had Fab Song and Diaby starting, they were fantastic. Nowadays, our problem has stemmed from our midifeld, offensively and defensively
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:20 am

Not an arsenal fan.
But I forget whos post it was in this thread, but they stated that his actions deserve questioning. (transfer policy is the biggest)

And I would agree 100%.
And honestly for you guys the question is not if you still support wenger.

But how long can you guys stay with wenger, with no real signs of getting some silverware?

You guys have a good team and have been close so I don't see you guys too far off from maybe winning something this season.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:28 am

The Verminator wrote:What the hell is our mid anyways?
When we had Fab Song and Diaby starting, they were fantastic. Nowadays, our problem has stemmed from our midifeld, offensively and defensively

Diaby would always be injured and Song was no where as complete as he is now ( not implying he is complete )
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:27 am

Wenger all the way. is it his fault wilshere got injured? Gervinho saw red last week? Diaby always gets injured? Fabregas was born in Barcelona? Clichy is a d!ckhead? Gibbs got injured? Frimpong saw red? nah.

our second string, carling cup midfield, 3 debutants from the youth side, plus 10 men was able to hold the 'mighty' liverpool for a good 78 minutes, infact we were the better side prior to the card. that shows how great Wenger is.
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum