Lex
djoe26
Ali
Raptorgunner
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you still support wenger?

why does he want to go through this?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%why does he want to go through this?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 18 ]
why does he want to go through this?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%why does he want to go through this?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 27

why does he want to go through this?  - Page 2 Empty Re: why does he want to go through this?

Post by since1996 Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:27 am

Wenger all the way. is it his fault wilshere got injured? Gervinho saw red last week? Diaby always gets injured? Fabregas was born in Barcelona? Clichy is a d!ckhead? Gibbs got injured? Frimpong saw red? nah.

our second string, carling cup midfield, 3 debutants from the youth side, plus 10 men was able to hold the 'mighty' liverpool for a good 78 minutes, infact we were the better side prior to the card. that shows how great Wenger is.

since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

why does he want to go through this?  - Page 2 Empty Re: why does he want to go through this?

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:19 pm

since1996 wrote:Wenger all the way. is it his fault wilshere got injured? Gervinho saw red last week? Diaby always gets injured? Fabregas was born in Barcelona? Clichy is a d!ckhead? Gibbs got injured? Frimpong saw red? nah.

our second string, carling cup midfield, 3 debutants from the youth side, plus 10 men was able to hold the 'mighty' liverpool for a good 78 minutes, infact we were the better side prior to the card. that shows how great Wenger is.

That just showed how good our defense is this year, I feel bad that young players are pushed in to big games and they try too hard and they make mistakes.

We need experience players to play alongside the youngsters.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 pm

djoe26 wrote:There is no doubt that he is the right manager for arsenal. But he needs to spend some cash on players. The reason he is doing all this is because he thinks he can win silverwares with youngsters and not spend alot like other teams.

But i still support him though.
i always think we were close last year.. Till Feb 28.. We were really pushing for the title.. I feel the squad has improved..
And please dont judge this team with the performances in the first 2 matches with so many starters out...
i support Wenger without any doubt.. i dont think signing a player is easy.. Especially with Cities and Chelseas roaming in the market...
Now i only have to quote what Henry said..
".. You will only understand his importance once he leaves.."

Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum