Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 10 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 22:06

sportsczy wrote:
shaven wrote:fats doenst look that bad from here but the boardshorts?!?!?
"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 10 39618836

Does this look fat to you?

He was actually all set to go on a great training regimen after a 2 week vacation, but was advised against it. When you have had a bad back, you just have to be really careful. He's not slacking off... he does 90 mins of laps in the pool every morning and some light weight training.

Better to be cautious. Higuain should take note. Once you've had a bad back, it never leaves you really.

Not entirely but certainly doesn't look to be in good physical shape either. Especially not the expected look of an elite athlete.

And you don't need any weight program to work on your core either, so that's no excuse there. He needs to step it up and start looking after himself or he will be remembered with Ronaldo in other ways too.

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 10 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 23:15

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 10 Tumblr_l7ikf4bt2u1qdrclto1_500

And this is better than Benz?

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 23:16

LOL today is "post a naked pic of every player in the world day".
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 23:19

[quote="sportsczy"]
shaven wrote:

Lay down on your side and prop yourself up on your elbow... If you have any fat, it will gather up. Even if you're at 10% body fat.

No way you're fat if you're showing abs. Just not possible. He's not muscular like cr7 or bony like di Maria. But then again, who is.

From the looks of him, he's fit.

exactly what i think of him. i dont see him as a fat bastard.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 23:22

sportsczy wrote:"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 10 Tumblr_l7ikf4bt2u1qdrclto1_500

And this is better than Benz?

Jose, Higuain himself and pretty much the entire staff have said Higuain is not fit. Coming back from serious back surgery and also coming back early is hardly the same as Benzema's situation ffs.

Higuain said when leaving for the Copa he hopes to use it to get his fitness back as much as he is able to before coming back.

Higuain is on a very strictly monitored program set by Real Madrid medical staff and he is not allowed to do any more than that.

Benzema hardly has the same excuse ffs.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 23:25

[quote="shaven"]
sportsczy wrote:
shaven wrote:

Lay down on your side and prop yourself up on your elbow... If you have any fat, it will gather up. Even if you're at 10% body fat.

No way you're fat if you're showing abs. Just not possible. He's not muscular like cr7 or bony like di Maria. But then again, who is.

From the looks of him, he's fit.

exactly what i think of him. i dont see him as a fat bastard.

He was to start the year though. No question. But it's resolved and he's fit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 23:34

Except that the Higuain pic was from last summer... Haven't seen one for this year since he's in training with the Argentina NT ahead of the Copa America.

Typical footballers physique honestly. Nothing more, nothing less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 23:50

sportsczy wrote:Except that the Higuain pic was from last summer... Haven't seen one for this year since he's in training with the Argentina NT ahead of the Copa America.

Typical footballers physique honestly. Nothing more, nothing less.

I highly doubt that picture is real then considering he had the World Cup last summer and this photo was taken at the start of the 2010/2011 season

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 10 Tumblr_lcm3k2NBFn1qar12f

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 23:51

[img]"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 10 89405752[/img]

Seems fine to me...

Ok. Enough of this. I don't feel quite right posting pics of dudes' abs lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 23:56

I think it was post wc Crimson. Most guys went on vacation right after. I'm almost certain it could not be this year given that he's been in the Copa America training camp as soon as he left Madrid (left a bit early actually to make it to the first day).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 23:59

I would be happier if he took a page out of Drogba's books and just smashed out his core, would help his overall game as well. Would help his power/strength game alot, pushing defenders off the ball etc

In any case Benzema seems to want to do the right thing, lets see what happens in 6 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:02

In 6 weeks he is on his way to Arsenal Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:02

I agree Crimson. And btw, Higuain is a workout monster. He puts in the work. Sometimes, your genes limits your look... in the end though, nobody can say Higuain was a slacker or even close to it before his surgery. Benzema... he was definitely slacking.

One had to work hard to get everything that he has while the other was blessed with a lot of natural talent and took it for granted at times. Basically, the difference right there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:03

sportsczy wrote:[img]"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 10 89405752[/img]

Seems fine to me...

He has side-flabs.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:05

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:In 6 weeks he is on his way to Arsenal Razz

Would we take 20 million for him? lol. Arsenal is kind of a joke right now. Man U or Juve are more likely imo if it were to happen because we signed Aguero. But then again, i've been saying this for a while to a lot of ridicule initially... but Higuain's name is being thrown around a lot more recently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:07

Guiltybystander wrote:
sportsczy wrote:[img]"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 10 89405752[/img]

Seems fine to me...

He has side-flabs.

Genes dude. You can't show abs like that and be fat. Some guys will just always have side and chin flab unless they become malnutritioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:09

I think both will stay actually - Madrid has also been supporting Higuain too much during his injury to make it likely that he will leave.

Mou likes him a lot too. He will stay.
Benz too I feel. Both are WC and will cost a lot more than 20 million too.

We will not buy Aguero, and maybe sign some sort of thing with Santos that says we'll buy Neymar for next year or something.

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:12

sportsczy wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:

Seems fine to me...

He has side-flabs.

Genes dude. You can't show abs like that and be fat. Some guys will just always have side and chin flab unless they become malnutritioned.

That is true - same goes sort of for Higuain - he isn't fat, but he is just naturally very broad shouldered, which make him look heavier than he is.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:13

Guiltybystander wrote:I think both will stay actually - Madrid has also been supporting Higuain too much during his injury to make it likely that he will leave.

We will not buy Aguero, and maybe sign some sort of thing with Santos that says we'll buy Neymar for next year or something.

wanna bet?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:15

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:I think both will stay actually - Madrid has also been supporting Higuain too much during his injury to make it likely that he will leave.

wanna bet?

On what?
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:17

I find it hard to believe Mou "likes him a lot" after all the happenings last season, as well as the lack of firm plans for him to stay. Benzema has expressed what he wants, but that's only one side of the story.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:17

adnyana179 wrote:

I find it hard to believe Mou "likes him a lot" after all the happenings last season, as well as the lack of firm plans for him to stay. Benzema has expressed what he wants, but that's only one side of the story.

No no! I meant Mou likes Higuain a lot. About Benz, I am not so sure indeed.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:18

on aguero signing,

i can also bet on neymar finding his way here at some point in the next two years but that's too long.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:20

Well if Benzema leaves for Aguero next year then who would leave for Neymar?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:21

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:on aguero signing,

i can also bet on neymar finding his way here at some point in the next two years but that's too long.

The Aguero one Im down with. I say he isn't coming to Madrid.

I have a nice Marca cover with him wearing a Madrid shirt proving he wants to, but I just can't see it working out. Can't imagine the guy becoming a Madrid player, tbh.

Week-long sig bet?
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:23

ok ok, im in then.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next