Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 11 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:23 pm

ok ok, im in then.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 11 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Benzema is playing PR right now. He may be immature at times, but he's by no means stupid. He's very, very good at controlling his words with the press.

Even when things were going very badly with Mou in Dec/Jan, he kept his mouth completely shut.

I wouldn't read too much into his words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 pm

sportsczy wrote:Benzema is playing PR right now. He may be immature at times, but he's by no means stupid. He's very, very good at controlling his words with the press.

Even when things were going very badly with Mou in Dec/Jan, he kept his mouth completely shut.

I wouldn't read too much into his words.

Good point, indeed. He is too diplomatic.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:32 am

benz and higgy are staying, aguero aint coming, and if neymar comes its in the future...

ima copy and paste what i just posted in other similar threads if needed. this aguero bs talk is getting a bit boring and tastless.

benzema is a smart guy all he needs is to play well and show his worth and he will start.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:33 am

u need tampons tmo? Razz

dont be mad, benzema is likely leaving...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:38 am

you keep saying hes leaving, yet by all that i have seen there is nothing that roles me to think that way.

i think the press rumours have gotten to your head. or your trolling, cause you keep repeating yourself and i still dont budge.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:40 am

did you see us signing Varane as well?

he is leaving, maybe im wrong, im opinionated so i stick by it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:46 am

i think your deal is that ur basing these rumors from the fact that u believe mou really doesnt want benzema and things are that bad. youve always looked at it this way, and i dont.

you are being a bit opiniated here but either way, as i said before i dont see aguero joining this season or ever. neymar in the other hand is a possibility for the future.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 am

Neymar, aguero, same end result for Benzema.

i do think something is broken between both, and mourinho would take the trade given the opportunity
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:58 am

ya but question is will it happen? Smile

its arguable the 2nd part, lets put aguero out for the moment, when you look at neymar wouldnt u agree he could be a strong signing, but for the future?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:34 am

you cant plan buying a player in the future, when you have the opportunity, you take it. What if Rosell open the checkbook next year, put vila and pedro aside and sign him. he iss gone for good. Same thing if Milan decides to put Neymar and Ganso together, you wont be able to touch him. you either sign him when you can or you lose out.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:39 am

The Madrid One wrote:i think your deal is that ur basing these rumors from the fact that u believe mou really doesnt want benzema and things are that bad. youve always looked at it this way, and i dont.

you are being a bit opiniated here but either way, as i said before i dont see aguero joining this season or ever. neymar in the other hand is a possibility for the future.

Guys like yourself and yuri have never felt Aguero is coming, while myself and nick are two who believe he will be. That's fine, we'll just see how it all plays out.

When reading the rumours (from more credible sources), you can't just look at them at face value.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:24 am

The summer is affecting everyone, sure is quite interesting.

I don't see aguero coming at all. logic dictates it aint happening. especially now apparently madrid are nowhere near coentrao when previously was supposingly a done deal. went from:

1. coentrao is coming
2. denial
3. cash and garay
4. 22m and drenthe
5. coentrao in benfica preseason
6. 15m and maybe drenthe, too low benfica gives madrid the middle finger, madrid wont budge
7. ???
8. not happening, deal never materialised.

alot of folks here thought coentrao a done deal wait until july 1st. we will see.

now unto aguero, everything seems to be pointing to juve. Aguero wants to come to madrid, yet madrid idles by whilst juve come hijack the supposed done deal. madrid dont seem interested and it appears florentino really will honor the so called pact between madrid and pathetico cerezo talked of.

Though im very sceptical on aguero Im not ruling it out but know this: the only reason why im not ruling out aguero is becuz we are real madrid. we are a freaking circus regardless of who is in charge or who is coach, makes no difference. only becuz we are madrid that i cannot rule it out, if it was any other club, id rule aguero out in a heartbeat. come july 1st aguero better be here, or whoever's logic on him coming here be damned and ridiculed upon as there wud be no excuse. srsly, all the opinions of aguero not here yet are nothing but excuses which is quite sad.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:54 am

Well after all those rumours it seems like Benfica want around 22m and a player.

In terms of Aguero he pretty much said he wanted to move to us.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:35 am

so this is what Karim was working with uh?

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 11 Maids_buns

cant blame him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Can RM fans who hate on Aguero signing but welcome Neymar, tell me why they want to replace Benzema with Neymar? Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:54 pm

neymar is more creative :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 pm

as for me not all great players fit with madrid. aguero is not a 9 or 10 to be wanted that much. fair 8 as a player but not all 8 can be madrid players.
i myself want someone who is "madrid quality" in my own preference.
neymar could be but not yet, but aguero isnt.
player X can score more and win more trophies than Ronaldo9 but that player is what madrid symbolizes the team.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:59 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Can RM fans who hate on Aguero signing but welcome Neymar, tell me why they want to replace Benzema with Neymar? Smile
Its vice versa for me, Rly do we need to replace a WC player with a player like Neymar. Hes talent is great dont get me wrong but, what about in big games?.. He would struggle like benzema did in hes first season so Aguero would be an better fit imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:00 pm

lol, aguero is easily a 9. i would count on my finger how many players are as gifted as that kid.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:00 pm

If Mourinho thinks oving forward he can do better without Benzema and wit Aguero or Neymar, does he have the right to replace him?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Well it is his team after all. I think Aguero suits us better simply because his more agile and faster than Benzema.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:30 pm

meh aguero isnt going to bring anything to our offence nothing, its just cause jose wants him almost everyone(rm fans) is trying to create reasons to make his signing seem necessary, when most if not all can see that we dont need him with the players we already have

its because we have the money we force transfers like these, and continue to fail, plus we look like talent hogs, again there is nothing wrong with the strike force, its jose politics and shitty tactics that cost us last season its plain to see
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:33 pm

I just watched the highlights of the Copa Del rey game and we need a finisher seriously bad. Just watching the game made me mad of how many chances Ronaldo kept screwing 1v1 against Pinto rofl.

I do think Aguero could do it, he has done it before against Barca and he should be able to do it in Real.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:37 pm

omarish wrote:I just watched the highlights of the Copa Del rey game and we need a finisher seriously bad. Just watching the game made me mad of how many chances Ronaldo kept screwing 1v1 against Pinto rofl.

I do think Aguero could do it, he has done it before against Barca and he should be able to do it in Real.
Yup I agree, although I dont like him but its for the clubs sake.
Club>player
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:42 pm

so aguero is a better finisher than cr7 smh
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next