Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:18 am

El Pipita wrote:Actually Real Madrid never care about midfielders. Very Happy
Perez should have gone for better midfielders in his first year instead of buying a washed up Kaka for 60 million. he bought Xabi for 30m, i'm not complaining but there were better options.

Meh, should have brough in Piggy with him and settled the problem once and for all.

Wasnt it assumed Guti would play a role too, though?

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:43 am

Higuain wud have been just as worthless as The Benz adit, the problem is the midfield as it has been stated for so many times now. no need to continue beating on a dead horse.

we need to fix our midfield before either pipa and benz can deliver some bad luck.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:19 am

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:27 am

Him coming off the bench was a good move IMO.

Game was open by the time he came on and looked better as a result.

(Mind you I'm not saying he should be a sub from now on, just speaking in context of this game)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:13 am

Saetablanca wrote:
El Pipita wrote:Actually Real Madrid never care about midfielders. Very Happy
Perez should have gone for better midfielders in his first year instead of buying a washed up Kaka for 60 million. he bought Xabi for 30m, i'm not complaining but there were better options.

Meh, should have brough in Piggy with him and settled the problem once and for all.

Wasnt it assumed Guti would play a role too, though?
Piggy for real madrid? Ive been wishing for that to happen like ages..Mou if you read this, sign him ASAP!
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:24 am

Benz did well.

My current beef with him now is his laziness and his speed. mostly speed. I understand that he may have lost some permanent speed but he was alot faster last season compared to this season... how did he lose speed this time?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:11 am

Difference for both Higuain and Benz.... They got service around the box. Can't do much when you have to come up to the midfield line to get a touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:21 am

Loved that first time shot.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:04 pm

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 2011-09-27_08-20-26_52vuf3 "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 2011-09-27_08-21-10_92gurh "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 2011-09-27_08-21-27_383uvn "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 2011-09-27_08-21-39_759u29 "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 2011-09-27_08-22-02_498u4f

HOW DARE EA SPORTS UNDERRATE THE BENZ...!!
oh yeah I MAD. Mad Mad Mad Mad :facepalm: Mad Evil or Very Mad bounce scratch Mad smoking :coffee:
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Higuain > Benz in FIFA 12

U MAD?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Zealous wrote:Higuain > Benz in FIFA 12

U MAD?

actually have u seen the stats? benz > higuain at speed and strength. thoug not at finishing but benz got the finnese shot trait which goes a long way for a killer shot. see the fifa 12 ratings thread where i posted here about some of higuain stats. overall 85 is a ruse.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:15 pm

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 SadTroll
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Zealous wrote:"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 SadTroll
"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 B9cce885563fd99d0c6852c0ce9a1f73

Torres is faster and better than both higuain and benz Mad Mad Crying or Very sad

Edit: nope nvm. squad updates downloaded and benz is better than higuain now in finishing and overall. benz is now 85 pipa 84 scratch ... the good news? Torres or shud i say Failles went down as well. but remains a 85. thankfully pipa still better at finishing than failles and benz now better than failles. i take back my words ea sports twas spoken too soon.

Edit: with pics now.
heres the new updates from the squad updates:
"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 Image_0i7e4 "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 Image_1371k "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 Image_307cy "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 Image_4n7gk "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 Image_5y7gv "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 Image_68782 "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 Image_717ty "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 31 Image_8n7mt
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:21 am

One Goal and One assist in the cl and got injured to boot.
unlucky and is flop of the match Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad smoking
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:31 am

injury doesn't appear serious and should not keep him out long at all according to l'equipe. I think he misses this weekend's game and that's it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:34 am

sportsczy wrote:injury doesn't appear serious and should not keep him out long at all according to l'equipe. I think he misses this weekend's game and that's it.

More worried about Ronnie Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:35 am

Im annoyed he miss the first goal..He could have gotten brace ffs. Anyway he managed still to score, link up was good, and he was essential at midfield, and helped out in defence.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:01 am

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:injury doesn't appear serious and should not keep him out long at all according to l'equipe. I think he misses this weekend's game and that's it.

More worried about Ronnie Sad

im more concerned abotu the fact that real madrid website says nothing about the injuries. are they not injured?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Just wait and see if they practiced...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:31 am

The website usually posts these things early so that's a great sign.

We'll have to wait and see of everyone trained normally to see if everyone's OK.

If there is a little niggle I hope they rest him. Our squad is quite thin in the front so I wouldn't risk anything.

We don't want another Higuain case from last year.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:11 pm

El Leon didnt train with the first team, RM site says he stayed indoor, no information on the extent(of the injury)

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:55 pm

I hope he doesn't play this weekend... need him desperately for the France NT euro games in about 2 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Do we know how serious it is?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:03 pm

Not serious at all. Blanc expects to him to be ready for the game against Serbia for sure.... just a question mark for the Albania game. I think it's a 10-day injury personally. Little strain... just needs to rest it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Blanc is an ass with these things, he is going to play him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next