+2
kiranr
Magricos
6 posters

Go down

Nasri Empty Nasri

Post by Magricos Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:01 am

Mancini: Nasri must not face Udinese

Roberto Mancini has warned Arsenal and Samir Nasri that it will be a "big problem" if the France international plays against Udinese this week.

• Mancini: Nasri deal is close

Nasri is believed to be on the verge of a £25 million move to Manchester City, a transfer that will ensure Arsenal do not lose the midfielder for nothing in 12 months' time. However, Mancini had hoped to sign Nasri by the end of the weekend, only for the deal to be delayed by the reported demands of the player's agent.

As a result, Arsene Wenger started Nasri in the weekend loss to Liverpool, and he claims he is not worried about picking him again for Wednesday's Champions League qualifier in Italy. Should Nasri feature at all during the 90 minutes, he would become ineligible for City's European campaign this season.

Mancini remains convinced the deal can be tied up imminently, but he did warn Arsenal and Nasri to seriously consider the consequences of playing in Udinese.

"I think we can close in the next two days, but if he plays in the Champions League, it will be a big problem," Mancini said.

"It's a big problem because we have followed Nasri for 40 days and I have hoped it [would be completed] in two days or in three days. I am sure we can close this in 24 or 48 hours, but I don't know why it hasn't been closed."

Asked if he could look elsewhere if Nasri becomes cup-tied, Mancini replied: "It could be possible, yes."

What will happen eventually ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Nasri Empty Re: Nasri

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:09 am

Nasri will not play against Udinese. Assuming Nasri is going to Manchester City, Wenger will not play Nasri.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:15 am

No way he plays in CL if he's about to get sold. But then again, i don't think Arsenal would qualify without him. How much money does arsenal lose if they don't make CL pool play?

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:27 am

BBC are adamant he will be sold to City they are always spot on about these transfers.So cant see him playing against Udinese.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:03 pm

I have high high respect for Wenger and his intelligence, but it would be really stupid to endanger a deal that will net Arsenal £20m+ for a non-world-class player on his last year of contract.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Mancini is such a wanker.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:50 pm

Art Morte wrote:I have high high respect for Wenger and his intelligence, but it would be really stupid to endanger a deal that will net Arsenal £20m+ for a non-world-class player on his last year of contract.

Nasri is very good but yeah last year so he's gotta go... Man City is making an offer Arsenal can't refuse

Nasri The-Godfather-555x679
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down