Arquitecto
kiranr
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scholes' Boots Empty Scholes' Boots

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Is Anderson finally ready to fill them?

He has permanently displaced Carrick from the starting XI and had an excellent game today where he created and scored a goal. Not to mention his distribution was excellent as well.

Is he the next Scholes?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Scholes' Boots Empty Re: Scholes' Boots

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Are you kidding me?

Stupid thread as Anderson will never even be 1/400th of a player scholes will be.

If anything, Cleverley is Scholsey's heir.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:57 pm

this is even worse than Arquitecto kneejerking
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:58 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:this is even worse than Arquitecto kneejerking

At least I admitted that in my thread..... Smile
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:59 pm

anderson is good very underrated. It's a joke he has not been called up fo brazil instead of ramiresflop and lucas
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:00 pm

I agree Scholes has a great legacy and he has been a great servant for United, but Anderson has been Scholes' understudy for a few years now. He might have picked up a few pointers along the way.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 pm

kiranr wrote:Is Anderson finally ready to fill them?

He has permanently displaced Carrick from the starting XI and had an excellent game today where he created and scored a goal. Not to mention his distribution was excellent as well.

Is he the next Scholes?

mein...bro sorry but did u watch tht game? :S anderson was so shyt, i can't count how many displaced passes he made, and how many forward passes he completed....cleverly on other hand had a great game especially in second half but neither were anywhere close to scholes level...not even close or showing potential to

andeson won't make it in united, his been hanging around cos of his expensive price tag

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 pm

No No No No

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:03 pm

kiranr wrote:I agree Scholes has a great legacy and he has been a great servant for United, but Anderson has been Scholes' understudy for a few years now. He might have picked up a few pointers along the way.

I can give you many examples of understudies of great players who have reached no where near their level.

And Anderson can't even speak a word of english as that shows his dedication.

If cleverley came in earlier, Scholsey would have discarded him like a sevillan whore.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:03 pm

kiranr wrote:I agree Scholes has a great legacy and he has been a great servant for United, but Anderson has been Scholes' understudy for a few years now. He might have picked up a few pointers along the way.

unfortunately he didnt..anderson can't pass or shoot....his game is so different to scholes...what he has is great stamina, huge body strength and thats why fergie is playing him deep now...

his game is completely different to scholes..i really expected this thread to be about cleverly when i opened it :S

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:08 pm

He can start for United though.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:10 pm

I used to be as big a critic of Anderson as you all are. He used to be miserable earlier when he played for United. He would try those trademark long passes which Scholes was amazing at and would fail miserably.

But he has cut it down now and he looks to build from the back. The second goal was a perfect example of that.

What i am trying to say is, try to judge him without his past baggage. He is growing into this team now and Carrick does not even get a sniff in.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Magricos wrote: He can start for United though.

any average player could start for united and look better than they are...they are a fighting team full of spirit...do u know how many games carrick has played for united over the past 3 yrs? and how shit he is??

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:11 pm

same situation as Leiva's,hes shit at everything Rolling Eyes

of course saying hes the next scholes is overreacting though,no one has that potential yet.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:11 pm

kiranr wrote:I used to be as big a critic of Anderson as you all are. He used to be miserable earlier when he played for United. He would try those trademark long passes which Scholes was amazing at and would fail miserably.

But he has cut it down now and he looks to build from the back. The second goal was a perfect example of that.

What i am trying to say is, try to judge him without his past baggage. He is growing into this team now and Carrick does not even get a sniff in.

He can be an integral part for United.

But in simplicity, he will never reach the technical level of Scholes or his vision.

You simply spelled Cleverley wrong. Smile
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:12 pm

kiranr wrote:I used to be as big a critic of Anderson as you all are. He used to be miserable earlier when he played for United. He would try those trademark long passes which Scholes was amazing at and would fail miserably.

bro i asked sthg earlier if u watched the match? i can recall 3 of those same passes u speak of tht he tried tht went nowhere or straight to throw in today....he is shyt,he scored a goal today cos he had the net open...his movement was good yes but tht goal was all welbeck

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Ganso wrote:same situation as Leiva's,hes shit at everything Rolling Eyes

of course saying hes the next scholes is overreacting though,no one has that potential yet.

Yes, i agree i am overreacting a little there, but he is really improving at United.

Who knows, Anderson might just be a late bloomer!

Last edited by kiranr on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:15 pm

bloodless wrote:

bro i asked sthg earlier if u watched the match? i can recall 3 of those same passes u speak of tht he tried tht went nowhere or straight to throw in today....he is shyt,he scored a goal today cos he had the net open...his movement was good yes but tht goal was all welbeck

I was switching between Barca-Napoli and this match. So i did miss a few parts, but whenever i saw him he was always making short passes, spreading the play. It seemed as though he was getting the hang of the game after all.

Come on, if Anderson had not put the ball into the space, Welbeck could not have done much. It was more of Anderson for me!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Ver underrated now, really has grown as a player.

He'll never be a scholes because hes not that type of player, hes more of a direct attacking midfielder, not one who controls play.

Anyhows, he was running all over the pitch today, hes more iniesta than anything, but he needs to work on his through balls, but i agree with the upper statment, hes much better than ramires.
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:22 pm

IAmManUnited wrote:Ver underrated now, really has grown as a player.............

............... hes much better than ramires.
Goodness Scholes' Boots Happy0009
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Lex wrote:
IAmManUnited wrote:Ver underrated now, really has grown as a player.............

............... hes much better than ramires.
Goodness Scholes' Boots Happy0009

:lol!:

And u thiink otherwise...
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:23 pm

kiranr wrote:
bloodless wrote:

I was switching between Barca-Napoli and this match. So i did miss a few parts, but whenever i saw him he was always making short passes, spreading the play. It seemed as though he was getting the hang of the game after all.

Come on, if Anderson had not put the ball into the space, Welbeck could not have done much. It was more of Anderson for me!

He does have some effective touches, but honestly Kiranr, United are in need of more quality then him as they seem to be moving to a new generation based purely on the technical aspect.

Anderson is more of a box-to-box with loads of stamina, work rate to energize the team play, a few decent touches here and there but not much else as more room has to be left others.

Despite his injuries, Anderson has had his chances as I soon see Ferguson replacing him with someone like Pogba.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
kiranr wrote:
bloodless wrote:

He does have some effective touches, but honestly Kiranr, United are in need of more quality then him as they seem to be moving to a new generation based purely on the technical aspect.

Anderson is more of a box-to-box with loads of stamina, work rate to energize the team play, a few decent touches here and there but not much else as more room has to be left others.

Despite his injuries, Anderson has had his chances as I soon see Ferguson replacing him with someone like Pogba.

I dont agree with u on that, saying hes not good enough for united was a statement that woulda been said a year or two ago. truth is he plays his role perfectly, hes good at holding and bringing up the ball and SAF has already stated the boys going to have a good carrer if he plays like hes been playing. His one two touches is impressive and i really really doubt anyone is gonna be replacing him any time soon
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 pm

bloodless wrote:
kiranr wrote:Is Anderson finally ready to fill them?

Is he the next Scholes?

mein...bro sorry but did u watch tht game? :S anderson was so shyt, i can't count how many displaced passes he made, and how many forward passes he completed....cleverly on other hand had a great game especially in second half but neither were anywhere close to scholes level...not even close or showing potential to

andeson won't make it in united, his been hanging around cos of his expensive price tag

You have to admit, in the 2nd half he was really good, no? He has had a good start to the season so far. He is nowhere near Scholes of course, but to say he won't make it at Utd is a bit OTT.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Grown in the sense that he doesn't miss-pass the ball 8 times anymore, he only does it 5 times, then yes, he has grown

But better than Ramires? C'mon now
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next