JuvenelCuore
Luca
pedrosom
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Giaccherini is a new Juventus player Empty Giaccherini is a new Juventus player

Post by pedrosom Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:06 am

i JUST read from Claudio Zuliani's twitter (@ClaudioZuliani) "Brothers and sisters Giaccherini from Cesena is a new Juventus player".

Giaccherini is a new Juventus player Adasda11
pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Giaccherini is a new Juventus player Empty Re: Giaccherini is a new Juventus player

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:15 am

Please tell me he got hacked !

Back to top Go down

Giaccherini is a new Juventus player Empty Re: Giaccherini is a new Juventus player

Post by Luca Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:18 am

Welcome Giaccherini, I hope you keep the form that earned you this transfer.
Interested in fee, contract etc. Some details when released would be nice.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:21 am

Giaccherini is a clown. Marotta should focus on the big picture and get big players.

He is Italian though, so he must be good.

/bias
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:24 am

Hopefully, this isn't Martinez part two. If true, this is the first transfer that I strongly dislike.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:25 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Giaccherini is a clown. Marotta should focus on the big picture and get big players.

He is Italian though, so he must be good.

/bias

I don't think much has to be done
It is on Conte to find the right formation (yes I am saying that the 4-2-4 isn't it) and it is up to the players to gel.

Marotta can strengthen the squad but in the end it will come down to what I stated.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:27 am

Well naturally but I mean Conte called for a LW and a CB so he should focus on that instead of getting Giaccherini.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:31 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Well naturally but I mean Conte called for a LW and a CB so he should focus on that instead of getting Giaccherini.
Truth, but I hope Pasquato gets until January to prove himself as a LW but really I hope Conte changes formation, deploys a 3 man midfield and a forward attack line of Vucinic-Matri-Krasic. If we are being honest that is the dream lol.

Giaccherini is not a move that improves or weakens the team so I am indifferent. At worst he is a squad player with limited use, a faster more technical Pepe going forward. At best he replicates the form that earned him the transfer and flourishes with Juventus.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:42 am

Luca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Well naturally but I mean Conte called for a LW and a CB so he should focus on that instead of getting Giaccherini.
Truth, but I hope Pasquato gets until January to prove himself as a LW but really I hope Conte changes formation, deploys a 3 man midfield and a forward attack line of Vucinic-Matri-Krasic. If we are being honest that is the dream lol.

Giaccherini is not a move that improves or weakens the team so I am indifferent. At worst he is a squad player with limited use, a faster more technical Pepe going forward. At best he replicates the form that earned him the transfer and flourishes with Juventus.

Well ideally I would love Pasquato to play without a LW starting above him, but realistically I cannot see it.

You are right on Giaccherini, just the fact Marotta wasted time getting him when he could be doing something more useful; the window is almost closed !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:58 am

Juventude wrote:Hopefully, this isn't Martinez part two. If true, this is the first transfer that I strongly dislike.

I hope to god ! It's not that I don't want Martinez, because I do hate him... But I don't want a player we spent on for 12m gone for a guy not even worth the money, not needed and most of all not Juventus material... If this move actually happens, then I will sincerly start bashing Marotta once again as this move is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, as the logic is nonesense. Giaccherini for Giovinco? NO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:04 am

Giaccherini is in fact a very good player with considerable talent. 3 times the player Martinez is.

Best player for Cesena last year as he is quite underrated.

Its a good signing but underwhelming due to Marotta's provincial and unambitious decisions as I still wonder why this cazzo is in a big club like Juve.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:11 am

Arquitecto wrote:Giaccherini is in fact a very good player with considerable talent. 3 times the player Martinez is.

Its a good signing but underwhelming due to Marotta's provincial and unambitious decisions as I still wonder why this cazzo is in a big club like Juve.

Though I don't agree about what you said with Giaccherini, I do agree with Martinez, but the main question is how did we pay 12m for this cornuto...

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 am

zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:27 am

sciacca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Giaccherini is in fact a very good player with considerable talent. 3 times the player Martinez is.

Though I don't agree about what you said with Giaccherini, I do agree with Martinez, but the main question is how did we pay 12m for this cornuto...

Martinez must be sold.

Giaccherini?

I have a feeling most here remember his dual miss against Juve as that seems to have tainted his picture.

But then again, Eto and Klose have done worse this year.

Giaccherini will impress at Juve and that I can guarantee.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:33 am

Young,Fast,Talented .... Italian Very Happy ....Welcome Giaccherinni ...all the best
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:41 am

If it's 8m or under than I'm fine with it and only if hel b a backup
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:12 am

DeviAngel wrote:Young,Fast,Talented .... Italian Very Happy ....Welcome Giaccherinni ...all the best

We signed Mario Balotelli??? :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:15 am

sciacca wrote:
Juventude wrote:Hopefully, this isn't Martinez part two. If true, this is the first transfer that I strongly dislike.

I hope to god ! It's not that I don't want Martinez, because I do hate him... But I don't want a player we spent on for 12m gone for a guy not even worth the money, not needed and most of all not Juventus material... If this move actually happens, then I will sincerly start bashing Marotta once again as this move is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, as the logic is nonesense. Giaccherini for Giovinco? NO!

"Giaccherini rose to Internet stardom following a match on the 12th of March 2011 against Juventus in which he failed to score twice in front of an empty goal."

And we picked this guy over Giovinco? What, because he is ONE inch taller?? Shocked Shocked

If Giaccherini is our Mr. X then Marotta needs to find a new hobby, or better yet he should go work for Inter... Evil or Very Mad
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:17 am

DeviAngel wrote:Young,Fast,Talented .... Italian Very Happy ....Welcome Giaccherinni ...all the best

26 is not young. Giaccherini is not a prospect of any kind. At this point in his career, what you see is what you get from him.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:19 am

Giaccherini is a pocket rocket...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:19 am

zarola wrote:

My 77 year old mother could have scored that goal, just sayin... affraid
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:21 am

Juventude wrote:

26 is not young. Giaccherini is not a prospect of any kind. At this point in his career, what you see is what you get from him.

+1

Couldn't have said it any better myself...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pedrosom Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:00 am

i'm sorry i don't know if this is true i think it is. And i don't know the price, i guess we will see it tomorrow.

Giaccherini is not the dream signing (we all know that) but don't destroy him yet, at least wait a few games xD
pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:10 am

pedrosom wrote:i'm sorry i don't know if this is true i think it is. And i don't know the price, i guess we will see it tomorrow.

Giaccherini is not the dream signing (we all know that) but don't destroy him yet, at least wait a few games xD

than throw grenades
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:24 am

questo c'e il top player di marotta. ahahahahhahahhaha

che schifo

Marotta non conosce grandi nomi

Io dico e penso che a Moggi e Giraudo, non sarebbe nemmeno venuto in mente di andare a chiedere al Cesena informazioni su Giaccherini.
Certi giocatori una volta non li calcolavamo nemmeno nei sondaggi di inizio giugno.. ora sono alla portata di ogni anno: Pepe (che rimane comunque uno dei pochi acquisti azzeccati, ma è da panchina), Martinez, Giaccherini, Motta.. Si ok, mi ricordo i vari Paramatti, Giannichedda, Esnaider, Dimas, Oliseh, Appiah.. ma * questi a gennaio già venivano silurati con un biglietto di sola andata in qualche campetto sperduto!
Il cuore mi dice comunque di avere un minimo fiducia in questo nuovo ennesimo giocatore di decisamente poca fama e spero veramente di sbagliarmi e in tal caso mi rimangerò tutto e brinderò magari ad una sua tripletta a San Siro

da Aguero a Giaccherini il passo è breve.

Se si fermassero al solo Giaccherini ci sarebbe da ridere...

Responses from the news by Zuliani on La Vecchia Signoria, everyone is fustrated there, I'm laughing with all the posts there, because they are completely right... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next