Deadline Day Madness....How will it pan out ?

+48
Swanhends
Albiceleste
REWB
barca 2011
Jay29
Arsenalfaithfull
guest7
HscouserZ
elm_baraja_shaman
Ali
Highburied
Abramovich
El Chelsea Fuerte
Guiltybystander
Onyx
•MilanDevil•
BeautifulGame
LeSwagg James
EarlyPrototype
S
Sir Psycho
Twoism
zarola
VanDeezNuts
Sushi Master
Grande_Milano
The Messiah
McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
JAY-Z
RedOranje
Rossoneri Ninja
halamadrid2
RedAndWhiteArmy
Senor Penguin
fatman123
Nishankly
Art Morte
Magricos
H.A.
Red Alert
Mr Nick09
lenear1030
Kick
justdoit_
Lex
Arquitecto
Ganso
52 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Deadline Day Madness....How will it pan out ? - Page 9 Empty Re: Deadline Day Madness....How will it pan out ?

Post by Gil Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:21 am

LOL @ one of my mates taking work off just for deadline day. Laughing

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Deadline Day Madness....How will it pan out ? - Page 9 Empty Re: Deadline Day Madness....How will it pan out ?

Post by poolsupporter Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:26 am

justdoit_ wrote:A few weeks ago the boys on Sky went on about how Newcastle United as a club fits like a glove for Carroll, and I couldn't agree more; the (different) Northern lifestyle, a near-telepathic understanding with Joey Barton swinging in balls from the right, a simple and direct way of attacking, great understanding with the captain/roommate, the fans...Should be in black and white right now...

I hope he finds his way, but the pass-and-move that has popped up since Dalglish's arrival and the beautiful, flowing moves that arrive from it, I just don't see how his skill set fits into that.

I think most people have only ever seen Andy's ability to head the ball. This, along with his rather large build has forced a number of players within the team to hoof the ball to him, in the hopes of him heading it in or laying it up for someone else. All this has done is taken away the focus from his abilities on the ball. And he definitely has them. They've shown up at least a handful of times during the games he has played. Unfortunately, he is young and will take some time to get used to this style of play. Furthermore, it will take a little more time for his surrounding players to develop a level of trust in order to provide him with some better service.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:31 am

BeautifulGame wrote:@Sepi
Could u create another seperate thread for confirmed transfers today so that we can check on actual transfer that are completed today.We can update the thread whenever it is is officially confired.would be lot more easier for accessable.

Apparently, Chat box will be open tomorrow to discuss rumours, and for banter. However the thread I'll create will be used for confirmed transfers only, and non-relevant posts will probably be modified by mods. so the thread will contain live updates of confirmed transfers, and chat box to discuss rumours.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:39 am

We're not going to be that strict, mate. It's just too much work to be asinine in that way.

If the posts are on topic (about deadline day deals) they won't be touched, as always.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:41 am

We still have to get rid of Lass, Gago and Drenthe :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:41 am

Crimson wrote:We still have to get rid of Lass, Gago and Drenthe :O

gago is gone already drunken to palermo

getting rid of drenthe will be easy, he wants to go home i think

Lass might stay, but i wouldnt bet on it. there is potential to lose him on a free next summer.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:42 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Crimson wrote:We still have to get rid of Lass, Gago and Drenthe :O

gago is gone already drunken

confirmed?

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:55 am

I thought Gago went to Roma? Shocked
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:57 am

None of it has been confirmed though, has it?
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:08 am

Only thing that is confirmed is Leon to Getafe on loan

We still have Lass, Gago and Drenthe to dispose of

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:18 am

Anyone want Almunia he still needs a home....
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:19 am

So is this the deadline day thread?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:21 am

Lionel Messi wrote:So is this the deadline day thread?

No, it isn't.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:26 am

ynwa wrote:
Magricos wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Ganso wrote:We got Ibra and Robinho on the final days(Robinho on THE final day)

Aquilani is coming thursday,i hope we get a CAM

Aquilani is a CAM.

Nope if Milan gets him he won't play there.

Why not? confused

If you're looking for a CAM, what better way is there to go for an Italian who is part of the International squad? He'll be in his prime, and with his magnificent treatment under OUR physios getting him fit again, I don't see why he can't play that role.

He better not leave for under 12m pounds either.

I was just thinking he might be played as a regista.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:55 am

A BOLA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

"Alvaro Pereira's transfer to Chelsea should be confirmed as completed during the day, but for that the London club had to put all cards on the table, sending FC Porto a proposal that includes the transfer of sporting rights to Belgian prodigy Romelu Lukaku, signed from Anderlecht in exchange for 15 million euros."

Deadline Day Madness....How will it pan out ? - Page 9 Ppreflex

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:24 am

Chat box? ._.

RedOranje wrote:Can't see us signing Zarate, or any player that high profile. If, and that's a big if, we sign another attacker to replace N'gog I think it'll be another young, cheap, relatively unknown player from France (or Bellamy).

From what (admittedly little) I know of Zarate, he would possibly throw a fit if he came in and were used as a squad player and seems the type to disrupt a squad's solidarity. Not the type of player that Kenny would like to have.

Wouldn't want Zarate anyway. Picture of him doing a certain salute. Neutral
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9