Will Barca win the Sixtuple this season 2011/2012 ?

+13
free_cat
jibers
Harmonica
The Madrid One
cyberman
andiii
Ali
Albiceleste
Kick
zizzle
H.A.
Mr Nick09
Khaled
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will Barca win the Sixtuple this season 2011/2012 ?

Will Barca win the Sixtuple this season 2011/2012 ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Will Barca win the Sixtuple this season 2011/2012 ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Will Barca win the Sixtuple this season 2011/2012 ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Will Barca win the Sixtuple this season 2011/2012 ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 19 ]

Total Votes : 23

Will Barca win the Sixtuple this season 2011/2012 ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Barca win the Sixtuple this season 2011/2012 ?

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:11 am

No, Real Madrid will win the league Very Happy

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Will Barca win the Sixtuple this season 2011/2012 ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Barca win the Sixtuple this season 2011/2012 ?

Post by jibers Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:13 am

free_cat wrote:
jibers wrote:it's callesd sextuple guys, i suppose englsh is not your first language. The sextuple is normally in one season, but idiots called it sextuple to try and praise Barcelona. Its the same mistake as calling a slam in tennis a grandslam. Barcelona have never one the true sextuple, that is winning 6 trophies in one season, but II belive the can do it this year. If they do then they are joint top team of all time with ajax for me.

I think we won the sextuple square and fair. It makes more sense to win it in 2 seasons (one year) so the sextuple is a result of you winning the the previous tournaments. We are the only team that has done it, so our way of winning the sextuple, is the only real way to the date. Very Happy

I think both ways would be fair as a sextuple, although the first time we won it, was the more horthodox IMO.

Tell that to chelsea. No it doesn't, The true sextuple would be if barca won all the trophies in the single season, with the same squad. This sextuple rubbish was just a way for the media to praise barca, (and rightly so) But the true sextuple will be if barca won all six trophies available this season, they already have the super cup, they need the euro super cup, copa de rey, La liga and club world cup.

Last edited by jibers on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:14 am

urbaNRoots wrote:No, Real Madrid will win the league Very Happy

If a fully firing RM can't beat a barca side that wasn't at full fitness, they have a very slim chance of actually beating them when they are firing on all cylinders. get real (madrid)
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:12 pm

barca will lose quarter final CL to man city parking the bus

and lose the league to madrid

then get schooled in copa del rey by hercules
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:23 pm

jibers wrote:
free_cat wrote:
jibers wrote:it's callesd sextuple guys, i suppose englsh is not your first language. The sextuple is normally in one season, but idiots called it sextuple to try and praise Barcelona. Its the same mistake as calling a slam in tennis a grandslam. Barcelona have never one the true sextuple, that is winning 6 trophies in one season, but II belive the can do it this year. If they do then they are joint top team of all time with ajax for me.

I think we won the sextuple square and fair. It makes more sense to win it in 2 seasons (one year) so the sextuple is a result of you winning the the previous tournaments. We are the only team that has done it, so our way of winning the sextuple, is the only real way to the date. Very Happy

I think both ways would be fair as a sextuple, although the first time we won it, was the more horthodox IMO.

Tell that to chelsea. No it doesn't, The true sextuple would be if barca won all the trophies in the single season, with the same squad. This sextuple rubbish was just a way for the media to praise barca, (and rightly so) But the true sextuple will be if barca won all six trophies available this season, they already have the super cup, they need the euro super cup, copa de rey, La liga and club world cup.

Lame the chelsea part. Refs were against us in the 1st leg and nobody remembers:

Will Barca win the Sixtuple this season 2011/2012 ? - Page 2 2Q==

IMO, both ways are legit to win a sextuple (in a season or in a year). I don't think there's an official definition of sextuple, so I'm pretty sure I'm right. So I think we'll have to agree to disargree.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:46 pm

i just cant laugh enough,imagine the gap in the poll. Barca are going to suffer this season.just watch out and keep dreaming.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:01 pm

jibers wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:No, Real Madrid will win the league Very Happy

If a fully firing RM can't beat a barca side that wasn't at full fitness, they have a very slim chance of actually beating them when they are firing on all cylinders. get real (madrid)

yh a fully firing dimaria, higgy, ramos and sahin ehh Suspect
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2