Magricos
jibers
Mr Nick09
guest7
Arquitecto
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Josep Guardiola a Phony? - Page 3 Empty Re: Josep Guardiola a Phony?

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Adit wrote:He didnt talk to Ibra for last 6 months lol,if he was a true gentle man type of manager/straight forward he would have meet ibra and tell him to perform better or he isnt working in his tactics.

didnt keita say the same as well, even eto didnt leave on good notes

guy is a hypocrite end off

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Eto'o loves Guardiola actually. They didn't depart in bad terms.

Pep speaks out his mind when needed: "I don't want Eto'o, Ronaldinho and Deco".

He also went to dinner with Ibra, but when Ibra refused to change ways, they didn't speak anymore obviously.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Zealous wrote:Honestly though, he's just a guy that chooses his words carefully.

All his press conferences are him complimenting somebody and while there's nothing wrong with that you have to be joking if you believe he's 100% genuine in all his comments since you can't be everyone's friend. It's not possible.

The closest I've seen him to actually saying what he really thinks was in the 1st leg of the CL semi last year.

He looks like a nice guy and that's great but I hate the way he's shoved down our throats and how we're supposed to like him.

It doesn't help that he's Barcelona's coach either Evil or Very Mad

Meh, I dont think you can find 5 quotes where in them he said things which he was saying things outside what you consider normal.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Zealous wrote:All his press conferences are him complimenting somebody and while there's nothing wrong with that you have to be joking if you believe he's 100% genuine in all his comments since you can't be everyone's friend. It's not possible.
It's called class. He believes that if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it at all. He doesn't think of the media as a playground for his ego. That doesn't mean he doesn't have problems with anyone else - just that he chooses to deal with those in a professional way rather than making it a spectacle.

Doesn't make him a phony, just someone with respect.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:18 pm

and him throwing away the ball to piss off ronaldo too Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Adit wrote:and him throwing away the ball to piss off ronaldo too Laughing
Ronaldo should learn from Alves how to be classy:

Josep Guardiola a Phony? - Page 3 Di-TMZ6
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Ronaldo dosen't need to learn anything from alves
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Chad wrote:Ronaldo dosen't need to learn anything from alves
Other than how to go past him. :coffee:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Naah only thing he can teach him how to dive better and cry on the ground
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:15 pm

I can't be certain of this yet but Guardiola seems to not really speak out his mind when he speaks. I belong to neither, but I think a manager's mind is usually depicted more on the pitch than in the media. We already know about Mourinho's mind game antics. But I think Guardiola also has his own.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Chad wrote:Naah only thing he can teach him how to dive better and cry on the ground
Nah, Ronaldo is already master at that. :coffee:

Josep Guardiola a Phony? - Page 3 Di-TR60
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Aside from an honest thought from Zealous,

I'm still not really receiving any concrete answers.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Chad wrote:Naah only thing he can teach him how to dive better and cry on the ground

He tried to rip his throat out no wonder he fell down.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Chad wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

He tried to rip his throat out no wonder he fell down.

Are you being serious about your statement above?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:24 pm

No i was Jokeing.

Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:46 pm

You are asking posters here why other fans have this perception of Pep which by itself, is a sort of difficult question. I have no idea why they perceive Don Pep as fake or whatever. At least Kev explained himself to the best of his abilities, other than that, you're shit out of luck from my point of view.

Now if you ask do Real fans on this forum consider him fake and what not, then you could have a better feed back...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:21 pm

I dont like pep because he and Barca are the opposite of Mourinho. They are not honest in the press and in presence they are entirely different people. Being classy in the press only means he is an hipocrite. He, and all the other Barca players who try to be classy but sometimes their true colors show.

Remember last season when Real won the copa and Pep was facing pressure, he got really scared and in the press conference before the CL game he lost it and showed his true colors and attacked mourinho. He is very good at lying but at that point he couldnt. Go check what Ibra had to say about Pep after he left.

Mourinho, on the other hand, is always honest.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Doc wrote:You are asking posters here why other fans have this perception of Pep which by itself, is a sort of difficult question. I have no idea why they perceive Don Pep as fake or whatever. At least Kev explained himself to the best of his abilities, other than that, you're shit out of luck from my point of view.

Now if you ask do Real fans on this forum consider him fake and what not, then you could have a better feed back...

Doc,

The reason I actually posted this thread is through the posts I have read from RM (only) regarding Pep and how they feel about him.

I'm calling out to the RM fans who do feel this way about and to simply debate on why they think what they think about Pep.

Otherwise this whole thread wouldn't exist and nor would my idea to post it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:34 am

I dont like him because I believe barcelona as an institution has turned into a new age media machine, pretending to be more than a club and promoting human rights while taking advertisement money from qatar and saudi arabia which do not respect human rights. There are numerous other examples. I believe pep to be just another cog in that media machine. Just look at how he coexists with old man johan, on the same day johan will talk sh*t about madrid, ronaldo, perez etc while pep would laud them. Its not a one off thing its been systematic for 4 years + now. Its obvious peps talk is for external media consumption while johan's is for internal consumption in the spanish football world.

I generally hate new age media who are soooooo pc treating us like kids, never talking frankly about anything, pretending if they dont say or do anything wrong then they are right and the only right way deserving of our love and praise. This is not only in football but in any other aspects of modern life. People need to be emancipated and look at things how they really are not oh "they didnt say anything not pc, so they must be the good guys!!!"

Language should be used to show emotion, to make things transparent, to fight, to play out life and not simply as political tool shoving institutions down our throats.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:18 am

Please do explain how Quatar Foundation (not to mention the nations you mentioned above) do not respect human rights
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:59 pm

No freedom of speech, freedom of religion, no women equality, no elections or elected officials, no separation of powers, etc. You can just look at the human rights reports
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Different political and religious beliefs are no way disrespect to human rights.
It’s a different culture, it’s not like they are being oppressed or under some dictator or anything.

Statements like this can offend Arabic people in the forum as well.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 pm

What? Since when are elected officials, non-torture of prisoners, freedom to criticize the ruling elite, separation of powers and checks against corruption cultural? We just saw the whole arab world revolt against the supreme powers of several countries because of those issues, you must be kidding me.

Both countries are absolute monarchies, the only thing separating them from being absolute dictatorships is that the rulers got there through hereditary means.

Barcelona's advertising them is a problem not because they are simply a football club but because they always said that they are more than a club and so on, its like an organization parading around as amnesty international having "Work in china" advertisements on their websites.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Let me guess, we need to sign with America’s holly war against Arabic world to save the planet then right?
Islam dictates specific behaviour for its believers. Weather you accept it or not is a personal matter but to think that the western world is all for human rights freedom of speech ect ect is too naive.

The exact same things exist in our countries as well, only cascaded. In the end we get a delusion of a free world where freedom of speech is guided, elections are manipulated; prisoners are still tortured and so on.
Anyway, this is getting too far… I’m ending it here
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:I dont like him because I believe barcelona as an institution has turned into a new age media machine, pretending to be more than a club and promoting human rights while taking advertisement money from qatar and saudi arabia which do not respect human rights.
A) Which Saudi Arabian company is a sponsor of Barcelona? Qatar is not comparable to Saudi Arabia. The difference in quality of living, infringement of human rights, etc. between the two countries is enormous.
B) Qatar foundation, regardless of the Qatari government, is a branch dedicated specifically to help science and research, education and community service and development. Doesn't sound like a tyrant's way of breaking human rights to me.
C) Saudi Telecom is a sponsor of Real Madrid, and it benefits enormously from the monopoly the Saudi government enforces. If your argument is that Qatar Foundation's money sources come from people with doubtful connections then the same must be true to STC because they are actively sponsored by the government.
D) Democratic rights are not the same as human rights. People can still retain freedom of press, assembly, property, ability to move, be protected from the laws, etc. within a dictatorship.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:40 pm

What does america or holly war have to do with anything I have said? Infact what does religion or culture have to do with anything?

These are simply countries where the political elites abuse the masses through structures that they have created, structures which are not up to standards of human rights in any way. These are not sensitive to culture or religion, there is no religion in the world that says you cannot speak up against corruption or arbitrary arrest or extension of state benifits because of ethnic reasons.

Ofcourse the quest for human rights is never over, in any country in the world its a struggle and its a part of life if we like it or not as we wake up, go to work, have fun with friends every day we must also make make sure to safeguard our our rights and those of other human beings everyday.

My issue is that barcelona fc has pretended that it was part of that movement, that it is more of a club and will cross the political line because it has compassion which grew over years of franco oppression. However, if it involves aloooooot of money then thats all gone. Its a terrible thing because as barcelona has that reputation it legitimizes practices.

We have another example in diving, barcelona has been shouting at others to recognize its fairplay. As soon as something was at stake the team begun to systematically dive in an attempt to deceive the ref, if you want to be recognized as a proponent of something you cant just do it when nothing is at stake you need to sacrifice!
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next