B.NEWS : Marotta to sign Vargas in the next few hours for 15 mil ( no counterparts ) ???

+7
juve_gigi
S
Giuvitojuve
Luca
Juventude
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta to sign Vargas in the next few hours for 15 mil ( no counterparts ) ??? Empty B.NEWS : Marotta to sign Vargas in the next few hours for 15 mil ( no counterparts ) ???

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Perotti, or more than Elijah. According calciomercato.it Juventus subtrack would work to bring it to Turin Manuerl Juan Vargas (27), outside under the Peruvian Fiorentina in the next few hours there will be a new contact between Beppe Marotta and Pantaleo Corvino, perhaps the final one, which could open the transfer of the wing of Lima to the court of Count Antonio. The CEO Juventus is ready to offer 15 million in cash, without any technical counterpart. The smash left wing in the Juve finally seems to have reached the epilogue.

do it marotta
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta to sign Vargas in the next few hours for 15 mil ( no counterparts ) ??? Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta to sign Vargas in the next few hours for 15 mil ( no counterparts ) ???

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:16 pm

exactly some of the things I hate Marotta for, signing Vargas for 15$m, an out of form player, almost 28, when prospects cost cheaper and are better, flame me all you want but Vargas would end up Martinez 2.0....... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta to sign Vargas in the next few hours for 15 mil ( no counterparts ) ??? Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta to sign Vargas in the next few hours for 15 mil ( no counterparts ) ???

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:19 pm

elmystique wrote:exactly some of the things I hate Marotta for, signing Vargas for 15$m, an out of form player, almost 28, when prospects cost cheaper and are better, flame me all you want but Vargas would end up Martinez 2.0....... :coffee:

and what i ahte is consistant bashing marotta ...vargas out of form ?? he was the best LWST in the coppa and every said that ....he is what we need
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:23 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:exactly some of the things I hate Marotta for, signing Vargas for 15$m, an out of form player, almost 28, when prospects cost cheaper and are better, flame me all you want but Vargas would end up Martinez 2.0....... :coffee:

and what i ahte is consistant bashing marotta ...vargas out of form ?? he was the best LWST in the coppa and every said that ....he is what we need

> didn't do sh*t last season

> $15m

> Perroti, Elia, Hazard and more who are of a higher standard or offer better prospects...... Shocked
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:24 pm

I just want this LW saga to be over with this summer. It's been going on far too long.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:25 pm

I just don't like Vargas that much. He was extremely influential to Peru in the Copa America and to Fiorentina when they made the champions league and their mini run.

Lol @ next Martinez, Fiorentina is a bigger club than Catania, he has led his country and led his club in the champions league... can't get much more ignorant than that.

Hate is such a weak emotion, thats why I despise it

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:27 pm

elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

> didn't do sh*t last season

> $15m

> Perroti, Elia, Hazard and more who are of a higher standard or offer better prospects...... Shocked

I think I would go with Vargas over Perotti and Elia. Those two don't impress me. Hazard simply isn't for sale or, at least, Juve can't afford him. I could see him going to Arsenal after all of their sales.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Luca wrote:I just don't like Vargas that much. He was extremely influential to Peru in the Copa America and to Fiorentina when they made the champions league and their mini run.

Lol @ next Martinez, Fiorentina is a bigger club than Catania, he has led his country and led his club in the champions league... can't get much more ignorant than that.

Martinez was leading Catania wherever, was supposed to be the "Messiah" where did he lead us?

you'll see where we will get with this "New Messiah" :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:32 pm

elmystique wrote:
Luca wrote:I just don't like Vargas that much. He was extremely influential to Peru in the Copa America and to Fiorentina when they made the champions league and their mini run.

Martinez was leading Catania wherever, was supposed to be the "Messiah" where did he lead us?

Sorry, there is definitely a big difference in class between them.
I don't even like Vargas but he is definitely better than Martinez.
I also like the other names you listed, Perotti/Elia have the potential to be better and are around the same price. Hazard is already better but nearly twice the price odds are and he won't move at this time as he has no reason to.

Vargas on one leg is better than Martinez but I don't want either at Juventus.

Oh, and one player won't make the team if that is what you're implying with getting somewhere with the new "Messiah"

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:32 pm

elmystique wrote:

Really, "messiah"? I don't think anyone ever came close to labeling Martinez in such a way. I think Marotta got him because we were desperate for a LW and Martinez appeared to be above average and at a price we could afford. The next "messiah" title is just ridiculous.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Juventude wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Really, "messiah"? I don't think anyone ever came close to labeling Martinez in such a way. I think Marotta got him because we were desperate for a LW and Martinez appeared to be above average and at a price we could afford. The next "messiah" title is just ridiculous.

last year comments:

Marotta "Martinez is the Diego replacement"

comments from posters

"Martinez is better than Diego"

"He fits the system better"

blah! blah! blah!

we've seen it all b4....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:55 pm

elmystique wrote:
Juventude wrote:
elmystique wrote:

last year comments:

comments from posters

blah! blah! blah!

we've seen it all b4....

pls find me that quote u just made up ....and that thread ...or news
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:00 pm

^^

its not made up, it is true......and I can't find it yet but pity....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:03 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Juventude wrote:
elmystique wrote:

last year comments:

comments from posters

blah! blah! blah!

we've seen it all b4....

Agreed.

Elm, go through the forum and look for that thread from a few months back.

Can't imagine what's stopping you from doing so.

Wink
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:03 pm

I distinctly remember Marotta saying Quagliarella is Diego's replacement...

So yeah its just made up from elm..

I'll try to find the report too..

EDIT: i have one here..http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/08/27/2090946/official-juventus-sign-fabio-quagliarella-from-napoli

But there is no direct quote from Marotta here but i remember him saying it..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Giuvitojuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Juventude wrote:
elmystique wrote:

last year comments:

comments from posters

blah! blah! blah!

we've seen it all b4....

Agreed.

Wink

welcome back Giu, glad I helped Very Happy

anyway, I can't find it, might be made up then...

but still I don't think Vargas transfer is justified... Evil or Very Mad
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:13 pm

elmystique wrote:
Giuvitojuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Juventude wrote:
elmystique wrote:

last year comments:

comments from posters

blah! blah! blah!

we've seen it all b4....

Agreed.

Wink

You mean you're having difficult locating a thread from 2 months back in the forum?

Hell I've had the same problem.

!! Moratti's hackers at it again!
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:24 pm

elmystique wrote:^^

its not made up, it is true......and I can't find it yet but pity....

He said quagli is not the replacement of Diego it was only that nothing else ....and all players are requested by the manager thats the stance we took since 2 seasons ago it was even in la stampa ...ds will buy the players that the manager wants it was taken from the EPL ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 pm

We got rid of both Diego AND Giovinco last year because Del Neri wanted to bring in a LW, and that person was MARTINEZ. He was supposed to be our starting LW and that is why he was brought in. At 12m, he was supposed to be a starter and difference maker, instead he was a flop.

As for Vargas, I think he is a good player but at 28 he doesn't look to be playing in his prime anymore, from what I saw anyway. There is a chance he cold flop like Martinez. As for Fiorentina, they are not the same since Prandelli left, he is a great coach and it was him who gave Fiorentina success in Europe, not any one of their players. Since Prandelli has left Fiorentina has done nothing, so that is proof enough.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Giuvitojuve wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Giuvitojuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Juventude wrote:
elmystique wrote:

last year comments:

comments from posters

blah! blah! blah!

we've seen it all b4....

Agreed.

Wink

You mean you're having difficult locating a thread from 2 months back in the forum?

Hell I've had the same problem.

!! Moratti's hackers at it again!

B.NEWS : Marotta to sign Vargas in the next few hours for 15 mil ( no counterparts ) ??? Big-wipeout-pure-ost

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:40 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
Since Prandelli has left VARGAS has done nothing, so that is proof enough.

_____________________________FIXED_______________________________________
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by areve Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:01 pm

We need any POPULAR NAMES(excluding age) player we can get, times is running out. Or perhaps we could suffer comes January? LOL!
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:21 pm

elmystique wrote:

last year comments:

comments from posters

blah! blah! blah!

we've seen it all b4....

Not to cause drama or anything... but he does bring up a good point...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Giuvitojuve wrote:

Agreed.

Wink

Sorry Giu, I know you're trying to prove a point here, however this has nothing to do with the forum wipe as it this was said last year on the old forums.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:24 pm

juve_gigi wrote:We got rid of both Diego AND Giovinco last year because Del Neri wanted to bring in a LW, and that person was MARTINEZ. He was supposed to be our starting LW and that is why he was brought in. At 12m, he was supposed to be a starter and difference maker, instead he was a flop.

As for Vargas, I think he is a good player but at 28 he doesn't look to be playing in his prime anymore, from what I saw anyway. There is a chance he cold flop like Martinez. As for Fiorentina, they are not the same since Prandelli left, he is a great coach and it was him who gave Fiorentina success in Europe, not any one of their players. Since Prandelli has left Fiorentina has done nothing, so that is proof enough.

Well and Lanzafame as Lanzafame was Giovinco's replacement... Agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum