B-Mac
Twoism
The Verminator
RealGunner
BarrileteCosmico
61 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 16 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Jamin Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Hazard is quoted today as saying:

“We have recruited well and we have some quality players here. I hope we will have an even better season than last year. Anyway, I enjoy it here. The rumours must stop. I am here.”

Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 16 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by djoe26 Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Lets wait and see what happens in 2 days. Who knows Wenger might surprise or he could just disappoint us. But i will spare my comments to wednesday.

However i still think selling Troare is good only if we buy another LB or CB so when Gibbs is injured (which iam sure he will be most of the time) then verminator can play LB.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 pm

djoe26 wrote:Lets wait and see what happens in 2 days. Who knows Wenger might surprise or he could just disappoint us. But i will spare my comments to wednesday.

However i still think selling Troare is good only if we buy another LB or CB so when Gibbs is injured (which iam sure he will be most of the time) then verminator can play LB.

International break is here so no way Wenger will sign any more players, he sees it this way in 2 weeks we will have few players back, that's like signing few players.

Park could have changed his mind yesterday after what he saw. Shocked Surprised
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
djoe26 wrote:Lets wait and see what happens in 2 days. Who knows Wenger might surprise or he could just disappoint us. But i will spare my comments to wednesday.

International break is here so no way Wenger will sign any more players, he sees it this way in 2 weeks we will have few players back, that's like signing few players.

Park could have changed his mind yesterday after what he saw. Shocked Surprised

Not sure about that but we will have atleast one more player and that i am sure about. Yesterdays result might change some players opinion but everyone knows arsenal is great club and that will still attract players.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:51 pm

Traore is crap, but it would only make sence if we get another left back, as in Cissokho or Pieters. Anyone, really. All the players that have left we have not replaced them. I don't count the barely pubescent kids.

I'm itching to see if the board will grow balls and go for top talent and market wages, because if the trend does not start now we can officially write off this season. I'm all for Usamov now, dirty bastard or not, but at least he's willing to spend and end this BS money generating machine.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Traore is crap, but it would only make sence if we get another left back, as in Cissokho or Pieters. Anyone, really. All the players that have left we have not replaced them. I don't count the barely pubescent kids.

I'm itching to see if the board will grow balls and go for top talent and market wages, because if the trend does not start now we can officially write off this season. I'm all for Usamov now, dirty bastard or not, but at least he's willing to spend and end this BS money generating machine.

2 days left, it does not look like any singing coming in, they are wasting our time. *bleep* sick to my stomach everyday hearing Arsenal cant find quality players, I swear I want to punch someone when I hear that.

We dont know much about players and we can find them but Arsenal Management cant find any quality players. How the *bleep* is this even possible for those who get paid to find players.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:12 pm

One massive custard pie in the face of who ever decided not to sign Enrique for SIX-FOOKING-MILLION pound. Not like anyone in here cares, but if we don't sign anyone other than Park (as that almost a done deal) I'll be boycotting Arsenal games this season.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Traore is crap, but it would only make sence if we get another left back, as in Cissokho or Pieters. Anyone, really. All the players that have left we have not replaced them. I don't count the barely pubescent kids.

2 days left, it does not look like any singing coming in, they are wasting our time. *bleep* sick to my stomach everyday hearing Arsenal cant find quality players, I swear I want to punch someone when I hear that.

We dont know much about players and we can find them but Arsenal Management cant find any quality players. How the *bleep* is this even possible for those who get paid to find players.
Arsenal have a great scouting network. I don't think there's a problem finding talent, because talent is everywhere. Hell, how is scouting so hard nowadays in the age of digital TV showing almost all leagues, the Internet and Youtube hyping and showing talent, streams for every game and millions being thrown around like candy? Even I could make the board a few suggestions, as can most guys on these boards.

It's not a matter of talent, it's a matter of being cheap bastards and us waiting far too long in trying to make them.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Arsenal have a great scouting network. I don't think there's a problem finding talent, because talent is everywhere. Hell, how is scouting so hard nowadays in the age of digital TV showing almost all leagues, the Internet and Youtube hyping and showing talent, streams for every game and millions being thrown around like candy? Even I could make the board a few suggestions, as can most guys on these boards.

It's not a matter of talent, it's a matter of being cheap bastards and us waiting far too long in trying to make them.
Thumbs up
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Baines is being linked with us
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Sushi Master wrote:

We dont have owner who demands wins and forces the buy players, our owner has no love for football, he just wants profit.

They raise the ticket prices,and sell all the players, and bring in young kids, how do they come up with this shit.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:27 pm

If any other manager had this kind of loss for sure he would get fired, I am not saying I want Wenger to get fired, that's the last thing we should do.

I really believe there is no pressure, they all excited all the money they have been getting lately.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:32 pm

yeah, i feel like if the club doesn't make a decent effort to assemble a team that can be in contention for championships when it has the means to do so, that's just a slap in the face to all the supporters.

i dont care if we splashed our entire transfer kit on guys like kaka (just an example) who come here and flop. at least i know the club made the effort. the board cant be worried about turning profits now. we're going to mess around and be in europa league and definitely not turning any profits
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Can't put the blame on Wenger. Say he went to Madrid and Perez told him, "I want a word beating squad playing beautiful football. Make me one.". You think he's going to raid the French league for 18 year olds?

F no. He'd spend the shit and get the best possible talents, because he's allowed to and most importantly ORDERED to.

We have the money, we (still) have the fame and prestige. What's stopping us? A tight ass board with no leadership or ambition.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Can't put the blame on Wenger. Say he went to Madrid and Perez told him, "I want a word beating squad playing beautiful football. Make me one.". You think he's going to raid the French league for 18 year olds?

F no. He'd spend the shit and get the best possible talents, because he's allowed to and most importantly ORDERED to.

We have the money, we (still) have the fame and prestige. What's stopping us? A tight ass board with no leadership or ambition.

So who sanctioned the purchase of Chamberlain?

Good old Wenger.

He wouldn't go to Madrid because he wouldn't last pissing time there.

The board AND Wenger have repeatedly said that money is there. Financial reports don't lie either, there is money there.

Wenger is afraid to spend big because he'll have no excuses to hide behind then, as it is he can talk about how young we are and how City/Chelsea buy everyone, yada, yada.

Bad news for him is that Cesc is gone now, so bye bye Top 4 with a tight-ass approach.
Kaiser
Kaiser
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesGUNZ Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:57 pm

LISTEN in regard to the score, i could not care less, i knew we were going to lose the game but what I really loved Saturday is that Arsene Wenger has guts because the truth is every single manager in the PL under the same circumstances would have parked the bus and have all 11 players behind the ball and made the score look decent... It is in our DNA to go out and played our brand of football regardless and that we tried. with Gervihno, wilshere, song, diaby, frimpong, sagna, verm, gibbs.......... with the resources at his diposal , not even SAF would have made the champions league the past six years, so lay off wenger..... the truth is we may have the money to sign some top players but we def cant pay their wages..... if we get raid of Wenger, with the same board AFC will be mid table for a long time.....

JamesGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:57 pm

A friend of mine, a Granada fan who researches them for Football Manager, has just informed me that Granada are negotiating with Arsenal a potential loan deal for Chamakh.

I'm seriously not making this up, either. As far as "in the know" knowledge goes of Granada, this guy has it. He's spoken to their head scout; Granada want Chamakh on a season long loan and wanted an option to buy, too, but Arsenal have declined. Supposedly, we're actually quite keen on the idea of sending Chamakh on loan.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:03 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:A friend of mine, a Granada fan who researches them for Football Manager, has just informed me that Granada are negotiating with Arsenal a potential loan deal for Chamakh.

I'm seriously not making this up, either. As far as "in the know" knowledge goes of Granada, this guy has it. He's spoken to their head scout; Granada want Chamakh on a season long loan and wanted an option to buy, too, but Arsenal have declined. Supposedly, we're actually quite keen on the idea of sending Chamakh on loan.
Granada? The *bleep* Laughing

Why is it all the transfer rumors we get are of players LEAVING and not arriving?

Kaiser wrote:
Well... we can't put ALL the blame on Wenger, I meant to say. I agree he also has a lot of blame, and his legendary stubborness has cost us many times. Basically we're being *bleep* from all sides and no one does a thing.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Why sell Traore?

You need more squad players who can put that good shift when required, Dont sell and make your depth worse.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:30 pm

The window will come to an end and will still have not signed Park yet, I have a feeling Man u hijacked him from us lol.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:36 pm

@SkySportsNews: Sky Sources: Arsenal make enquiry to Chelsea for Yossi Benayoun.”

We are linked benayoun and alex. Cant we do any better than this? I guess not. I okay with Alex but Benayoun? We can do much better than this.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:The window will come to an end and will still have not signed Park yet, I have a feeling Man u hijacked him from us lol.

It's pending on formalities. Paperwork and work permit and all that.

Also bare in mind today's a bank holiday in England. A lot of people have had the day off work. Most of the adminstrative staff at Arsenal are probably included in that.

In other news, Sky Sources (ha) claim we've made an enquiry for Yossi Benayoun.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:38 pm

djoe26 wrote:@SkySportsNews: Sky Sources: Arsenal make enquiry to Chelsea for Yossi Benayoun.”

We are linked benayoun and alex. Cant we do any better than this? I guess not. I okay with Alex but Benayoun? We can do much better than this.

In two days? I'm not so sure.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:42 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
djoe26 wrote:@SkySportsNews: Sky Sources: Arsenal make enquiry to Chelsea for Yossi Benayoun.”

In two days? I'm not so sure.
Yeah you are right but we had all the time but oh well benayoun could be good backup but no starting. And iam not sure if we will even get him.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:47 pm

We have royally screwed ourselves this summer. No denying that. It's been pretty craptastic on all fronts.

Right now the squad is short on numbers and quality. Benayoun might not be of the quality we all want but he is decent and can play in the middle or in the flanks. So depending on the price it wouldn't be an awful move to make at this point.

Plus, hardly any club is going to let go of their better players with the season already underway unless that player desperately wants away. Not unless we offer crazily stupid money for them, anyway.

And let's face it, given our current state of affairs, are we really in a position to sign these quality player?

It's an unfortunate reality, but something we just have to deal with.

Last edited by GoonerJay29 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:48 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:The window will come to an end and will still have not signed Park yet, I have a feeling Man u hijacked him from us lol.

It's pending on formalities. Paperwork and work permit and all that.

Also bare in mind today's a bank holiday in England. A lot of people have had the day off work. Most of the adminstrative staff at Arsenal are probably included in that.

In other news, Sky Sources (ha) claim we've made an enquiry for Yossi Benayoun.

Really Jay, I would not mind any player now, I just want new players.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next