Grande_Milano
pUsHa
arabprince
wigglesworth
Patrick Bateman
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Azzurri fans will be happy to hear this  - Page 2 Empty Re: Azzurri fans will be happy to hear this

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Azzurri fans will be happy to hear this  - Page 2 Empty Re: Azzurri fans will be happy to hear this

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:03 pm

WIGGLES = GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:22 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:The 2002 team of Italy is highly overrated in this forum. Out of the group stages they only won one game - against Ecuador - they tied against Mexico, who went on to earn the first place, and lost against Croatia. Now, I was 12 when these groups were played so I can't really say I recall much from it, but it doesn't sound like the track record of would-be-champions.

Your kidding me right? WE HAD FOUR GOALS DISALLOWED IN THE GROUP STAGES... And yet we managed to get through... Give me a break.

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:14 pm

ali8775 wrote:come on, you guys are wishing jail upon someone?

ummm, yeaaaa....

Sushi Master wrote:6 ks? Damn, man.

Jail is little for what he deserves. And not for that Italy thing, but as a scum drug smuggler.

In his underwear

... not even kidding.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum