Italian Serie A Special: The Top Ten Youngsters To Look Out For

5 posters

Go down

Italian Serie A Special: The Top Ten Youngsters To Look Out For  Empty Italian Serie A Special: The Top Ten Youngsters To Look Out For

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 pm

8. Fredrik Sorensen (Juventus)

Not many defenders in the world can claim to have successfully shackled Samuel Eto’o for an entire game, but the 19 year old Dane already has that on his CV. Dominant aerially due to his big frame of 6’5”, strong in the tackle and composed beyond his years, the young Sorensen has all the potential to become one of the world’s best defenders in the years to come.

I agree
==============
4. Christian Pasquato (Juventus)

The young Pasquato has been at Juventus for the best part of the last decade and has progressed through the club’s youth ranks. He enjoyed a memorable campaign with Modena last term scoring 9 times in 27 starts. Pasquato has considerable imagination and creativity on the pitch that is key to him becoming a great player. Add to that his ability to play on the wings or as a second-striker, which would be an added boon to Antonio Conte and his tactical set-up this season. The question that begs us all, have Juventus finally found the heir to their number 10?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Italian Serie A Special: The Top Ten Youngsters To Look Out For  Empty Re: Italian Serie A Special: The Top Ten Youngsters To Look Out For

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Post the whole thing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Italian Serie A Special: The Top Ten Youngsters To Look Out For  Empty Re: Italian Serie A Special: The Top Ten Youngsters To Look Out For

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Post the whole thing

lol I only posted juve players

Zasto svi ? Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm

^agree. I'd like to see it
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm

10. Alexander Merkel (Genoa)

The Kazakh born German youth International, Alexander Merkel, is by trade a central midfielder currently co-owned between AC Milan and Genoa. He is next in the long line of German youngsters who have benefited from the DFB’s youth policies while he was with Stuttgart’s youth team. Comfortable on the ball with good ability to seek and give a pass, Merkel could prove to be a vital cog in the Genoa jigsaw this season.

9. Fabio Borini (Parma)

After having spent four years in the cold of England, Borini returned this summer to the Italian peninsula with Parma after having failed to break through at Chelsea. Blessed with the ability to find himself in the right place at the right time, the young striker is much in the mould of Ruud van Nistelrooy, albeit a bit less pacy than the legendary Dutchman, but with opportunities and experience, he could conjure up more than just a few goals and with time maybe fulfill the comparisons made between him and Pippo Inzaghi.

Sorensen Gave A Glimpse Of His Potential Last Season...

8. Fredrik Sorensen (Juventus)

Not many defenders in the world can claim to have successfully shackled Samuel Eto’o for an entire game, but the 19 year old Dane already has that on his CV. Dominant aerially due to his big frame of 6’5”, strong in the tackle and composed beyond his years, the young Sorensen has all the potential to become one of the world’s best defenders in the years to come.

7. Gabriel Torje (Udinese)

Touted as the ‘Romanian Messi’, the right winger moved to Udinese this summer to fill the void created in their attacking setup by Alexis Sanchez. The Romanian shall have big boots to fill at the ‘Bianconeri’ but with all his pace to burn and trickery with the ball at his feet, he would be a nightmare to deal with for a myriad of defenders.

6. Bojan Krkic (AS Roma)

Once touted as Barcelona’s prodigal son, but now he’s the forgotten one. Bojan arrives in Rome with a point to prove and correct all that’s been wronged. Under the guidance of his mentor Luis Enrique, Bojan has the perfect platform at AS Roma to announce his big arrival and to get rid of the inconsistency in his play that eventually spelled the demise of his Barcelona career. Blessed with bundles of talent, rapid pace and versatility, the Spaniard could well be the answer to all of Roma’s goal scoring woes.

Great Things Are Expected From Castaignos...

5. Luc Castaignos (Inter Milan)

The 18-year old striker idolizes Cameroonian international Samuel Eto’o and as fate would have it, might be the man who replaced Eto’o at Inter. The Dutch youngster arrived in for €3 million from Feyenoord and would hope to show his limitless promise at a higher level with Inter despite the strong competition from Milito and Pazzini, but with his talent and goal scoring prowess , he sure can back it up and make a mark in the Serie A.

4. Christian Pasquato (Juventus)

The young Pasquato has been at Juventus for the best part of the last decade and has progressed through the club’s youth ranks. He enjoyed a memorable campaign with Modena last term scoring 9 times in 27 starts. Pasquato has considerable imagination and creativity on the pitch that is key to him becoming a great player. Add to that his ability to play on the wings or as a second-striker, which would be an added boon to Antonio Conte and his tactical set-up this season. The question that begs us all, have Juventus finally found the heir to their number 10?

Lamela Is Expected To Add Creativity To Roma's Midfield...

3. Erik Lamela (AS Roma, Midfielder)

Erik Lamela was unarguably one of the most sought after players in this summer’s transfer market which eventually saw Roma part with € 12million for his services. The young playmaker has a belter of a left foot which makes him incredibly threatening off set pieces, but more than that he possesses immense creativity and passing capabilities. One to surely watch out for!

2. Stephan El-Shaarawy (AC Milan)

The 18 year old El-Shaarawy moved to Milan from Genoa in a co-ownership deal that saw Alexander Merkel going the other way. The ‘Little Pharaoh’ who can play as an attacking midfielder or on the wings, had a period of success during his loan spell at Padova and would now try to weave his magic in the much heralded red & black stripes of AC Milan. Renowned for his blistering pace and trickery that can unlock defences in a giffy, El-Shaarawy is surely set for big things in the season to come.

Can He Fill The Void Left By Alexis Sanchez?

1. Diego Fabbrini (Udinese)

A natural ‘trequartista’, Diego Fabbrini is seen by most as the next ‘big’ thing in Italian football, one who could vitally be a part of the ‘La Nazionale’ for years to come. Anointed with quick feet, acceleration and dribbling abilities that could put most players to shame, Fabbrini would be trusted with the responsibility to ensure that the void made by the departure of Alexis Sanchez isn’t felt too much by Udinese in the Serie A and in the Europa League.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Hopefully Pasquato will be in a Juventus shirt this season

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Luca wrote:Hopefully Pasquato will be in a Juventus shirt this season

I don't think he's going anywhere. I don't believe those rumors.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:03 pm

The lack of Obi and Coutinho is disappointing...Castaignos is gonna play 10 games all year,8 of them as a sub in 88th minute.And he's gonna do nothing...

I don't like the article overall.Lamela & Bojan on 1 & 2,Obi & Coutinho 3 & 4,El Shaarawy 5 and the rest among the other 5...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:05 pm

I rate Fabrini high ..he is class so far :d
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Juventude wrote:

You know, I didn't either
Until Esti reports came and LW reports are still coming in about Elia and Afellay
I mean if Esti + another LW
Pasquato would be smart to be loaned elsewhere, unless he will be predominantly used as a SS which I prefer

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

Until Esti reports came and LW reports are still coming in about Elia and Afellay
Pasquato would be smart to be loaned elsewhere, unless he will be predominantly used as a SS which I prefer

Since Pasquato hasn't been loaned out yet, I think that Marotta is waiting to see who he is able to sell or loan out from the current group of strikers. If he can get rid of a few players, I think he'll keep Pasquato. If not, he'll loan him out to a team where Pasquato will see a lot of time at the SS position. I think that Marotta and Conte view him as a future SS and that would be the reason he gets loaned out.

There isn't much reason to keep him around as a LW when that isn't going to be his future position.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Juventude wrote:
Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

Since Pasquato hasn't been loaned out yet, I think that Marotta is waiting to see who he is able to sell or loan out from the current group of strikers. If he can get rid of a few players, I think he'll keep Pasquato. If not, he'll loan him out to a team where Pasquato will see a lot of time at the SS position. I think that Marotta and Conte view him as a future SS and that would be the reason he gets loaned out.

There isn't much reason to keep him around as a LW when that isn't going to be his future position.

I agree, he has been brilliant in the pre-season
I mean the usual candidates are there for the best player so far, Pirlo and Vucinic specifically.
However, Pasquato has done well, better each game as he grows mentally.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:
Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

I agree, he has been brilliant in the pre-season
I mean the usual candidates are there for the best player so far, Pirlo and Vucinic specifically.
However, Pasquato has done well, better each game as he grows mentally.

I agree. I want him closer to the goal as a SS, not playing out on the wings. I think it would be a waste of good talent to play him wide.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Thanks Devi . Fabbrini can't fill the Sanchez Role but I'm very excited about him. One for la nazionale in the future
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:11 pm

THATS RIGHT MY BOY DIEGO FABBRINI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE NEXT ITALIAN KAKA!

NOBODY BELIEVED ME ! AND NOW HE'S RANKED FIRST !

FABIO BORINI HAS BEEN ON A ROLE ! HOPE HE DOES WELL WITH PARMA !

WATCH OUT FOR POLI IN INTER !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:14 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I rate Fabrini high ..he is class so far :d

Didn't you say he was going to be like Giovinco lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Giandonato= world class If we treat him right. I'm convinced this guy has immense potential
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:19 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Giandonato= world class If we treat him right. I'm convinced this guy has immense potential

---------Poli-----------
-Marchisio---Giandonato
--------Fabbrini---------
Balotelli------------Rossi

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:20 pm

sciacca wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Giandonato= world class If we treat him right. I'm convinced this guy has immense potential

---------Poli-----------
-Marchisio---Giandonato
Umm WOW. Wouldn't u love 2 see that now
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:22 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
sciacca wrote:

---------Poli-----------
-Marchisio---Giandonato

In the future, Fark Yeah !

Fabbrini is amazing ! Trust me when I say this, he will be the next big thing in Italian Football, Mark my words. I have been following since his begining arrival at the U21 level. Devi, knows this himself as i mentioned him many times on the old forums !

I GOT CRAZY FOR YOUTH! I'LL GO CRAZY FOR POLI, I'LL BE EVEN MORE CRAZY FOR FABBRINI !

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm

sciacca wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
sciacca wrote:

---------Poli-----------
-Marchisio---Giandonato

In the future, Fark Yeah !

Fabbrini is amazing ! Trust me when I say this, he will be the next big thing in Italian Football, Mark my words. I have been following since his begining arrival at the U21 level. Devi, knows this himself as i mentioned him many times on the old forums !

I GOT CRAZY FOR YOUTH! I'LL GO CRAZY FOR POLI, I'LL BE EVEN MORE CRAZY FOR FABBRINI !
LOL man we need to develop them properly though! In prandelli we trust...

How about this squad-
: 4-3-1-2

----------------Pinsolgio------------------
Donati---Bonucci---Ranocchia---Santon
----Giandonato--Poli---Marchisio---
----------------Fabbrini------------------
------------Balotelli--Rossi--------------

Bench: Viviano, De Silvestri, Camporese, Macheda, Pasquato, El Shaarawy, Dessena

Giulip Donati is a very good player, Plays alot like mattia cassani
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:42 pm

hahaha nice !

I see no Abate :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Man those are some amazing looking teams

No love for Giovinco though?

Fabbrini looked very promising when he came on versus Arsenal
I can't remember who, but someone was rating him pretty highly a couple months back

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Luca wrote:Man those are some amazing looking teams

No love for Giovinco though?

Fabbrini looked very promising when he came on versus Arsenal
I can't remember who, but someone was rating him pretty highly a couple months back

ME ! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:14 pm

sciacca wrote:hahaha nice !

I see no Abate :coffee:
Haha sciacca ur loving all this Fabbrini talk. But abate sucks... :coffee:
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down