what's up with Lass, Kaka, Leon, Gago, Drenthe

4 posters

Go down

what's up with Lass, Kaka, Leon, Gago, Drenthe Empty what's up with Lass, Kaka, Leon, Gago, Drenthe

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Lass turns down offer from Tottenham and has lunch with Mou asking to return to team!
Milan believes Kak is their's in next few days!
Leon has a new offer from Getafe and club was about to accept it and Mou of all people has it turned down!
Lots of rumours from EPL for Gago but no offers yet!
No news about Drenthe and end of trading period in just a few days!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

what's up with Lass, Kaka, Leon, Gago, Drenthe Empty Re: what's up with Lass, Kaka, Leon, Gago, Drenthe

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:37 pm

My opinion:

- Kaka is going nowhere with Canales and Sarabia gone... and especially with Sahin injured too.
- Lass is just pushing everyone into a corner so the deal gets done. I may be wrong; but it sounds like posturing to me.
- Leon enjoyed last season and wants to keep working on his tan. I would think he gets loaned on deadline day... but this one's been weird.
- Gago couldn't pay his childhood club to take him back. How can we expect someone someone to actually pay us to take him? I think he gets loaned on deadline day.
- Drenthe will get loaned to his dutch club if the want him.

Most deals get done in the last second unless there's pressure to do it earlier. There's really no pressure on Madrid.

Back to top Go down

what's up with Lass, Kaka, Leon, Gago, Drenthe Empty Re: what's up with Lass, Kaka, Leon, Gago, Drenthe

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:50 pm

sportsczy wrote:My opinion:

- Kaka is going nowhere with Canales and Sarabia gone... and especially with Sahin injured too.
- Lass is just pushing everyone into a corner so the deal gets done. I may be wrong; but it sounds like posturing to me.
- Leon enjoyed last season and wants to keep working on his tan. I would think he gets loaned on deadline day... but this one's been weird.
- Gago couldn't pay his childhood club to take him back. How can we expect someone someone to actually pay us to take him? I think he gets loaned on deadline day.
- Drenthe will get loaned to his dutch club if the want him.

Most deals get done in the last second unless there's pressure to do it earlier. There's really no pressure on Madrid.

Re Kaka, I agree. Re Lass, I don't know, he turned down the Tottenham deal which seems to work for all parties and then there is this strange luncheon with Mou. It sounds to me like he has changed his mind and wants to stay, reportedly even asking forgiveness and a place back on team!!
Re Gago, there are lots of rumours, all from EPL.
Re Drenthe, you are probably right, he wanted to go there, but for free.
Re Leon, this is a strange one. This last deal it looked like it would work for all concerned, but it was Mou that stopped it!! Doesn't make any sense at all, other than earlier it looked like Leon was looking to maybe take Real to court and this may be Mou's way of forcing him to do it.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:55 pm

I think Lass has realized that his dream of playing Euro 2012 for France is all but dead. Blanc never rated him much... and now he has 3 guys in front of him (M'Vila, Diarra and Matuidi). He should have realized this earlier... but i gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:57 pm

Kaka could go but we would bring in a replacement if he does

Lass will go, but is holding on either to drag the transfer fees in the last minutes, or to get more money from totenham.

Gago is looking for a club, i think next week he will have something concrete.

Drenthe found a club, but they are waiting for the 31st to screw us with cheap fees.

Leon just wanna stick around....
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:00 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Kaka could go but we would bring in a replacement if he does

Lass will go, but is holding on either to drag the transfer fees in the last minutes, or to get more money from totenham.

Gago is looking for a club, i think next week he will have something concrete.

Drenthe found a club, but they are waiting for the 31st to screw us with cheap fees.

Leon just wanna stick around....

Nick re Leon, the word here is he had accepted the latest deal woth Getafe. It was Mou that killed it.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:01 pm

it's not true, why would mourinho kill it? I specifically read that Leon refused to go again.

This week again, mourinho confirmed he had no plans for drenther, gago and leon.

only lass can stick around, but the rest needs to gtfo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Mou has denied that he turned down offer from getafe for leon.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Khedira is starting to worry me too with all these small injuries, one after the other. Sahin of course too... We actually need Lass.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:09 pm

Lass is a good player anyway I don't know why so many want him out.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:17 pm

sportsczy wrote:I think Lass has realized that his dream of playing Euro 2012 for France is all but dead. Blanc never rated him much... and now he has 3 guys in front of him (M'Vila, Diarra and Matuidi). He should have realized this earlier... but i gave him the benefit of the doubt.

he only has M'vila for sure ahead of him. Lass is still better than matuidi, and can compete with diarra, but he needs to be given that opportunity. He is leaving first because he wants to play and be a starter, kid left Arsenal and Wenger because of the same reasons and went to portsmouth, speaks a lot of how he is.

He has his chances but he needs to play, but staying isnt so bad of a solution neither, i would take the depth. Not what i was after but it's better than nothing.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:22 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I think Lass has realized that his dream of playing Euro 2012 for France is all but dead. Blanc never rated him much... and now he has 3 guys in front of him (M'Vila, Diarra and Matuidi). He should have realized this earlier... but i gave him the benefit of the doubt.

he only has M'vila for sure ahead of him. Lass is still better than matuidi, and can compete with diarra, but he needs to be given that opportunity. He is leaving first because he wants to play and be a starter, kid left Arsenal and Wenger because of the same reasons and went to portsmouth, speaks a lot of how he is.

He has his chances but he needs to play, but staying isnt so bad of a solution neither, i would take the depth. Not what i was after but it's better than nothing.

Everything i've heard in France say that his chances of NT play are nil unless someone gets injured. Blanc rates him far lower than M'Vila, Diarra and Matuidi... just doesn't even mention him at all. He's never been part of the group either, which is a huge issue.

Not to mention Blanc prefers to bring in youth for depth as opposed to veterans that will never play.

It's just a non-starter for Lass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:26 pm

It's hard to believe Blanc would bring a youngster instead of a hardened veteran for depth.

I hold on to what i said, imo he has a shot, but he needs to play. If he outperforms matuidi and Diarra, there is no way he wont get called up, Blanc is smarter than that imo.

hard to tell what he is thinking. I look at what he says as a transfer strategy, nothing more. It's the second time his agent and him are coming out with the same story this summer, and back then he was negotiating with Juventus or some other club. he is pulling on the rope as well.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Problem is that Lass' game does not fit at all with Blanc's system. He needs a DM that can pass very well. And if you see Blanc's interview as to why he keeps calling up Hoarau and some others that may not be in the best of form, he responded: "you have to build teamwork. It's impossible if you keep having moving parts. But that doesn't mean that if someone is playing outstanding, he won't be called to the team. Of course not. That would be stupid. But in the absence of that, i am going to stay with the group of players i've chosen over this past year." Not a good sign for Lass at all since he hasn't been called at all since Blanc took over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Wasnt he called and then got injured? Experience makes up for a lot of those little things, and Lass has moved around plenty enough to know his way around the a team. Imo, he has a shot a pushing Matuidi aside, he is a superior player.

As for Hoarau, well, i dont think they have much depth in attack anyway, specially not plenty of target men, that alone makes him valuable. If that fatlard from Marseille gets his acts together then yeah, there will be competition.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:36 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Wasnt he called and then got injured? Experience makes up for a lot of those little things, and Lass has moved around plenty enough to know his way around the a team. Imo, he has a shot a pushing Matuidi aside, he is a superior player.

As for Hoarau, well, i dont think they have much depth in attack anyway, specially not plenty of target men, that alone makes him valuable. If that fatlard from Marseille gets his acts together then yeah, there will be competition.

Gomis has played really well early and is a much better player than Hoarau... that's where that question came from.

Lass got injured and M'Vila took his place.

Lass may be better than Matuidi now. But Blanc wants to build up the youth. That's how Rami, M'Vila, Menez, etc. were able to break the ranks. If 2-deep depth chart is set, he will always take the young upcoming player next.

Lass' only chance is injury to the guys in front of him or he becomes a world beater. Other than that, he's dead for France NT (that's a complete consensus in France).

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Kinda disagree, but we will see how it pans out, if he stays or not.

I can see blanc prioritizing a group of young players to emerge through, but there is no need to put aside a player like Lass for Matuidi, when Lass is just 25/26. sounds very stupid.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down