FennecFox7
futbol_bill
Guiltybystander
adnyana179
Onyx
Jeps33178
15 posters

Go down

So uhh.... What happens to Drenthe? Empty So uhh.... What happens to Drenthe?

Post by Jeps33178 Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:50 am

Is he coming back? Hercules got relegated

totally forgot he was still a madrid player till I started trying to count how many players were in our squad so far and how many we would have to let go of in order to make one or two more additions.
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

So uhh.... What happens to Drenthe? Empty Re: So uhh.... What happens to Drenthe?

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:53 am

He'll probably come back and get sold. Also he's being rumoured to be part of the Coentrao deal.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

So uhh.... What happens to Drenthe? Empty Re: So uhh.... What happens to Drenthe?

Post by Jeps33178 Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:58 am

He was sooooo good at Euro U-21 a couple years a go. I was almost sure he would shine and be a great player for us.

Shame hes actually horrible
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:52 am

Yeah, he'll surely be offloaded this summer.

As MT said, the most likely scenario is the Coentrao deal. If not, he'll be sold elsewhere.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:47 am

Oh lol yes. Drenthe.

Our remaining Dutch pride. Anyway, he was very promising but he has to go now though. Guess he will be used in a deal indeed, or just sold for cheap.

Hope he "blossoms" somewhere else.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:18 pm

What's with this thread. Mou said a month ago he didn't want any part of him. He's GONE. Likely to benfica as part of Coentrao deal, but if not to whoever will take him.

He never has shown anything at Madrid except energy (and that he doesn't have any discipline to play defense). He started well on wing at Hercules but his selfish strike showed his poor attitude and he was unwelcomed the rest of season. It seems his behaviour also turned off Juve as they were wanting to buy him for this season.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:40 am

He's not a bad player, but he's totally unneeded for us. The dude has a good dribble and he is quite fast imo but he needs to chill the hell out when he plays.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:42 am

lol benfica dont want drenthe though
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:44 am

Drenthe should go to a mid table club to prove his worth again. And he should never play defense again.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:55 am

TMO, any suggestions which club Drenthe should go to?
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:52 am

i dont know, maybe he should go back to holland. as long as he doesnt have to do anything with us.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:05 am

I say he goes to Wigan and teams up with Rodallega

that would be a good addition for them
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:43 am

MLS. win-win.

drunken
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:36 am

I can see him go to Wigan indeed!
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:16 pm

He's too good for wigan -.-.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:58 pm

butthurt will always be butthurt.... how about he tries to get into Evertons starting line-up than talk about Madrid..... does he know that our whole backline plus keeper have been with us for more than 5 years.... GTFO

Several Netherlands internationals such as Wesley Sneijder, Arjen Robben and Rafael van der Vaart were pushed out of Madrid since 2009, and Drenthe feels Los Blancos showed a complete lack of respect toward their players.

"I don't really care much about Real Madrid any more. I've left the club now. Jorge Valdano, who was sporting director at the time, has also left. People come and go at Madrid," Drenthe was quoted as saying by NUsport.

"They are like baguettes in a hot oven. Get them in, eat them, and move on to the next. Sneijder, [Klaas-Jan] Huntelaar, Robben, Van der Vaart. They've left there one after another. It's a mess.

"Sneijder had no desire to leave. Is he worse than Kaka? I do not think so. Wesley has more creativity in midfield. Klaas had only been at the club for six months. It's a complete lack of respect."

Drenthe, currently on loan at Everton, has an expiring contract with Real Madrid and is widely expected to leave the club on a Bosman move this summer.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:11 pm

HE can GTFO, thats the only option we will give him.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:03 pm

He can leave he had a buttload of chances to prove himself but he flopped huge.
He sucks and anyone rating him otherwise can gtfo.

All he would do would be sprint then slip then lose the ball.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Any one of those four can talk before him. He did absolutely nothing in a Madrid shirt except listen to his iPod while on the bench.

Probably that facepalm worthy rap music he was trying to make.

:facepalm:
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:43 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Drenthe should go to a mid table club to prove his worth again. And he should never play defense again.
Agreed. He has his strengths and his weaknesses. Defending is not one of his strengths, but he's still tallented and should play somewhere regularly.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:44 pm

He can GTFO, hes better off with Everton anyway
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:31 pm

ohk i have officially lost my respect and any wish for him to come here

i wouldnt mind it coming from sneijder even though i would feel its a bit ungrateful since madrid did let him go and flourish at inter same for robben and vdv

but who the *bleep* does drenthe think he is.. what part of his performances told him that madrid would retain him. idiot
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:26 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:butthurt will always be butthurt.... how about he tries to get into Evertons starting line-up than talk about Madrid..... does he know that our whole backline plus keeper have been with us for more than 5 years.... GTFO

Several Netherlands internationals such as Wesley Sneijder, Arjen Robben and Rafael van der Vaart were pushed out of Madrid since 2009, and Drenthe feels Los Blancos showed a complete lack of respect toward their players.

"I don't really care much about Real Madrid any more. I've left the club now. Jorge Valdano, who was sporting director at the time, has also left. People come and go at Madrid," Drenthe was quoted as saying by NUsport.

"They are like baguettes in a hot oven. Get them in, eat them, and move on to the next. Sneijder, [Klaas-Jan] Huntelaar, Robben, Van der Vaart. They've left there one after another. It's a mess.

"Sneijder had no desire to leave. Is he worse than Kaka? I do not think so. Wesley has more creativity in midfield. Klaas had only been at the club for six months. It's a complete lack of respect."

Drenthe, currently on loan at Everton, has an expiring contract with Real Madrid and is widely expected to leave the club on a Bosman move this summer.
Drenthe wasn't really succeeding at Real Madrid, however he does have a point here.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:30 pm

I don't like him now. Why didn't he work his ass off like higuain did or callejon? He should have bled for this shirt, and he's getting paid millions. Ronaldo is considered our most important player, yet he works his ass off just as much as the rest.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down