InvalidComment
EL Patron
Amar
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm Broken  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Broken

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:11 pm

This is the saddest day, I am speechless, poor Arsenal. I feel so sick, I have not smoked in 3 months, I am going to buy a pack now.

Does not matter how many players we are missing this score line should never happen.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:11 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:Still love you Arsenal
She needs to take me out for a luxurious £60 million five star meal and a moonlight walk in the park before she'll ever hear those words from me
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:12 pm

To all guys please dont post at the general section just ignore what others saying.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by tsgooner1 Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:41 pm

stunned. Just stunned, we were outclassed. wenger, WE NEED AN AM AND A CB! GOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOW

tsgooner1
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:48 pm

If we defended better today. Like lets say......like we did against newcastle.

We woulda at least avoided 3 goals. There were some quality goals from united the two free-kicks, and young's first. But i juz couldn't believe how we defended like that. Absolutely, extra-ordinary, out of this world defending (in a real real bad way)
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:To all guys please dont post at the general section just ignore what others saying.

sorry mate. I'm going there right now. They wanna feck with us, let them feck with me! Bastards.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:03 am

Totally broken, I'm calm now but nearly broke my co worker jaw last night. Just lost for words
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:10 am

Yeah, people are starting to wind me up to the point where i ask them to step outside and sort things out properly

It's not healthy
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:15 am

Ignore the idiots in general you can tell most of the comments are from people younger than 16.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:20 am

lol there are people who have made new accounts just to troll.... that should say it all. We will be alright... but drastic changes are needed. Look at it this way, If we were to pay as much as man city (salary wise), why woudl any top prospect pick them over us?
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:29 am

Most of the people are waiting for our down fall, the media have been waiting for our down fall for 7 years and we have proved the all wrong. Guys today score line hurts a lot but at the end of the day its only 3 points lost.

We will be back thats god only the start of the season and we have a lot of time to recover. I blame this loss on Song and Gervinho really if we had them the game would have never been this bad.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:30 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:lol there are people who have made new accounts just to troll.... that should say it all. We will be alright... but drastic changes are needed. Look at it this way, If we were to pay as much as man city (salary wise), why woudl any top prospect pick them over us?

Because we don't buy players when we need them is why Nasri and Clichy left. I too can only listen to the crap from Wenger's mouth for so long.
Think about all the years we should of won the EPL, The January windows where we needed a GK, a CB and when Arshavin was playing as a lone Striker we could of bought but didn't. All these seasons everyone knew what we needed in January to fight for the title and Wenger never purchased he threw away the title.
All these times we could of bought players to win for small amounts. Wenger's words mean nothing any more I will not read his press conferences or listen to any more false promises.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:33 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Most of the people are waiting for our down fall, the media have been waiting for our down fall for 7 years and we have proved the all wrong. Guys today score line hurts a lot but at the end of the day its only 3 points lost.

We will be back thats god only the start of the season and we have a lot of time to recover. I blame this loss on Song and Gervinho really if we had them the game would have never been this bad.

What about the 3 points lost last week or the 2 points lost to Newcastle?
We are on 1 point from three games 17th on the table with a -8 goal difference.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:34 am

Emaharg wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:Most of the people are waiting for our down fall, the media have been waiting for our down fall for 7 years and we have proved the all wrong. Guys today score line hurts a lot but at the end of the day its only 3 points lost.

Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:42 am

Emaharg wrote:

Trust me have faith, we will come back hard and we will revenge this loss.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:45 am

@JackWilshere Get Fit son u miss u and need u #DEEEEEEENCH

Once Jack and Frimpong are back we are going be alright...Its nice to see that they are suffering and itching to come back.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:09 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:@JackWilshere Get Fit son u miss u and need u #DEEEEEEENCH

Once Jack and Frimpong are back we are going be alright...Its nice to see that they are suffering and itching to come back.

We need the lions back.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:13 am

a mid feild of Song Jack Frimpong woudl be pretty bossy. You have one pure destroyer, another box to box hybrid/dm, and a playmaker in Jack.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:16 am

on the other hand... relying our future on 2 19 year olds seems a bit unfair to them
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:37 am

Chin up guys ..you'll bounce back...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:08 am

At the start of the season I predicted you'd come fourth.

I'm standing by my prediction.

Look at the bright side, Dzeko caned Spurs. Very Happy
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:26 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:a mid feild of Song Jack Frimpong woudl be pretty bossy. You have one pure destroyer, another box to box hybrid/dm, and a playmaker in Jack.

Wilshere is not really a playmaker. He's more of a high energy b2b guy that has good technical skills. He's someone you want feeding and playing next to a #10. Song and Frimpong are the same player basically. You don't need both on the field. Arsenal is counting on Ramsey to be the creative mid and, so far, he's been meh. Rosicky is not the answer either.

I still have no idea why Wenger just doesn't snatch up Martin. That takes care of the problem there.

On defense, there's a whole different set of issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:34 am

sportsczy wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:a mid feild of Song Jack Frimpong woudl be pretty bossy. You have one pure destroyer, another box to box hybrid/dm, and a playmaker in Jack.

Wilshere is not really a playmaker. He's more of a high energy b2b guy that has good technical skills. He's someone you want feeding and playing next to a #10. Song and Frimpong are the same player basically. You don't need both on the field. Arsenal is counting on Ramsey to be the creative mid and, so far, he's been meh. Rosicky is not the answer either.

I still have no idea why Wenger just doesn't snatch up Martin. That takes care of the problem there.

Been wondering the same thing man.. Its baffling.. Its not like Martin has a 40million price tag like Mata of Hazard! (exaggerating). He'll cost us what, 10 million? And will give us much needed depth in that creative role. I am not sure why we aren't seeing activity here. Is there something about Martin which the club knows which we are turning a blind eye to because of all the hype around him? Or is it that he won't want to move to Arsenal?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:41 am

srigooner wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Been wondering the same thing man.. Its baffling.. Its not like Martin has a 40million price tag like Mata of Hazard! (exaggerating). He'll cost us what, 10 million? And will give us much needed depth in that creative role. I am not sure why we aren't seeing activity here. Is there something about Martin which the club knows which we are turning a blind eye to because of all the hype around him? Or is it that he won't want to move to Arsenal?

The pricetag is 15 million. Other than PSG and Merseille, nobody in Ligue 1 can afford that right now... and both those clubs have playmakers already.

I really don't know what the deal is. I think Wenger has burnt bridges in Ligue 1 and there's zero goodwill there. He wants to get a bargain and nobody is willing to give him one.

He going to start in the next 2 France NT Euro qualifying games... so you can all get a good look at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2