Mr_Puyol
eelir
spanky
BarcaLearning
12 posters

Go down

Dream broken Empty Dream broken

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Looool Not overeacting I hope but today really really made me think and realise.... its over. The invincible Barca of the past few years is just not it anymore. There are somethings missing atm, be it injuries or not, we just couldnt raise our game. At least half our team flopped pretty much. Chelsea defended well but they played with 10 men ffs... Pep himself flopped bad with the subs again No Pedro over the 2 legs. Tello on with 1 move as usual. Stick Keita in the box hoping for a high ball or cross, it was actually the first time I felt depressed watching this team No

The impossible happened. Just goes to show ANYTHING an happen in football omg....

Season gone, dream that Pep's Barca will regin surpreme gone, my money betting wise this season gone Looool

Im depressed although Im trying to accept it No

Looking ahead.... wonder what will happen. I guess Pep will continue his ideal and promote young and play the same way.... but now I know why even top managers eventually historically decline and leave.... and appreciate ppl more such as Fergie, able to last so long.... I say that becos clearly if Pep sticks to this way its not going to be as easy as in the past few years. He needs to adpat and change it a bit, whether he does it or not, we will have to see I guess....

So only Bilbao final left. I guess thats our consolation, we should win it without trouble I think... without underestimating them....

And so its Real or Bayern vs Chelsea in the final.... wow come to think of it, could Di Matteo surprise all and lead them to it?! Loool! I think its Real/Bayern favourites though,....

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Dream broken Empty Re: Dream broken

Post by spanky Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 pm

i died a bit inside after these last 3 games Sad

and tonights match reminded me so much of the barcelona - inter game of 2009, 10 men looking for the goal, goal disallowed etc etc...

plus that ramires goal was total bollocks, what was the defence doing? :vagi:

Last edited by spanky489 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:47 pm

My wife is traumatized from all my yelling and cursing over these three matches. I will need to make this up to her, buy something expensive Sad
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Loool! I agree.....the team was so good and won so much in the past few years, i witnessed their rise....and to witness this is pretty hard and depressing.... have to acept the reality that football has cycles, its nothin gspecial..... they gave me and probably so many Barca fans so much believe and expectation those these few years..... its just not easy to take right now :vagi:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Pep needs to get over signing short guys.I'm serious even our new lb is gonna be short wtf.

Hope next year we come out with a fire inside,a lot of games this year we didn't show up.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Let us now honestly admit that we are no longer the best team in the world.

I don't know who to criticize or rather I don't even want to criticize anyone. I had seen it coming but then they gave me false hope for some time today. It's the same story of playing in front of the defense and letting a parked bus have a field day. When space is so tightly blocked that even Xavi can't find a meaningful pass and still all you do is pass, pass and pass, then what can you expect? At the same time I do think it was also somewhat down to divine will. Can you really find another UCL tie in history in which the losing game had hit the bar and/or post so many times over two legs?

Anyway that's enough for now. As Xavi had said some time back that we need to learn from Liverpool fans and support the team through thick and thin. So all I want to say right now is thank you team for the incredible moments of the last three and a half years barring of course the past few months.

Pep Era - 2009 > 2011 > 2010 > 2012

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:20 pm

messixaviesta wrote:Let us now honestly admit that we are no longer the best team in the world.

I don't know who to criticize or rather I don't even want to criticize anyone. I had seen it coming but then they gave me false hope for some time today. It's the same story of playing in front of the defense and letting a parked bus have a field day. When space is so tightly blocked that even Xavi can't find a meaningful pass and still all you do is pass, pass and pass, then what can you expect? At the same time I do think it was also somewhat down to divine will. Can you really find another UCL tie in history in which the losing game had hit the bar and/or post so many times over two legs?

Anyway that's enough for now. As Xavi had said some time back that we need to learn from Liverpool fans and support the team through thick and thin. So all I want to say right now is thank you team for the incredible moments of the last three and a half years barring of course the past few months.

Wy not take an occasional shot from distance so we actually make the defender come and block us so they cannot stay so tight knowing we will shoot at most 3 times in a game?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:20 pm

messixaviesta Xavi was safiest player for Chelsea, he thinks toooooooooo much. at end passes it back and sides. Fabregas was the man of the match, his risky and games changing passes was the reason barcelona created so much chances

then suddenly keita comes to save the match. Pep is not even top-3 coach in the world. the best one is Biela
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 pm

you guys are over reacting, you guys have lost a lot of your scoring players to injury (villa) and poor form (messi, pedro) and when i refer to messi it just looks like he has lost his killer instinct these past 3 games, still played very well imo but just doesnt have that usual glow about him.

this isnt the end, messi will regain his 10.0 form.. hopefully pep will give pedro confidence and maybe villa wont return to his former self but you will probably buy some other attacking outlet.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:05 pm

This.

I don't know if this is the end of our great cycle, but if it is, thank you Barca for an incredible 3 and a half years. I've been a much happier person from it and it's given me great times. I'm honored to have watched this Barca play for the past 3 and a half years.

But! Many more good times ahead, I have a whole lifetime of watching Barca to do Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Sad( I am so sad. Our finishing and defence let us down. 2-0 before HT and we let them scored. Sad Crying or Very sad The cycle is over, it was just not meant to be.

From the moment Messi missed penalty = suffering. I am sad for him, if it wasn't his goals we wouldn't be here, but he choked. Now he must rest, no need to play in useless LL games, he must rest.

Valdes = bad goalkeeper.

The Ramires goal cost us a tie. 2-0 HT in a minute and we let them scored so ridiculous goal. Lack of concentration, feeling that we are already there (in Final)? It cost us a game.

Sad Sad After Juventus game when Zalayeta scored in Extra Time and Inter airbus this is one of the saddest UCL nights at Camp Nou.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:21 am

Well tbh. If we won it, I would feel guilty as we didn't deserve it
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:20 pm

billionmillion wrote:messixaviesta Xavi was safiest player for Chelsea, he thinks toooooooooo much. at end passes it back and sides.

billion, I don't want to single out anyone. In the second half the entire team was doing just this most of the time.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Well our inability to create chances has been a problem for the past three matches.However I'm sure Pep will make some Transfers in the summer and we'll be back.Visca El Barca.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:22 pm

You guys were depressed when Riijkard messed up and had to leave, you destroyed the football world a year later.

You guys were depressed when Jose eliminated Barca, you scored 5 past his team and your arch enemy a year later.

I cant imagine the reaction after this.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 pm

messixaviesta wrote:Let us now honestly admit that we are no longer the best team in the world.

Lol I understand but I used to be a Liverpool fan, sick of that! I doubt and hope that we wont end up like them Loool

CBarca wrote:

This.

I don't know if this is the end of our great cycle, but if it is, thank you Barca for an incredible 3 and a half years. I've been a much happier person from it and it's given me great times. I'm honored to have watched this Barca play for the past 3 and a half years.

But! Many more good times ahead, I have a whole lifetime of watching Barca to do Very Happy

Yep its been great 3.5 years, brings real joy, this was sad, but it part of life I guess... we will rebound as always Razz

matpol wrote:Sad( I am so sad. Our finishing and defence let us down. 2-0 before HT and we let them scored. Sad Crying or Very sad The cycle is over, it was just not meant to be.

From the moment Messi missed penalty = suffering. I am sad for him, if it wasn't his goals we wouldn't be here, but he choked. Now he must rest, no need to play in useless LL games, he must rest.

Valdes = bad goalkeeper.

The Ramires goal cost us a tie. 2-0 HT in a minute and we let them scored so ridiculous goal. Lack of concentration, feeling that we are already there (in Final)? It cost us a game.

Sad Sad After Juventus game when Zalayeta scored in Extra Time and Inter airbus this is one of the saddest UCL nights at Camp Nou.

Agreed Sad

paxtonpale wrote:Well tbh. If we won it, I would feel guilty as we didn't deserve it

I was thinking that too watching the second, dismay display...

vivabarca38 wrote:Well our inability to create chances has been a problem for the past three matches.However I'm sure Pep will make some Transfers in the summer and we'll be back.Visca El Barca.

Who do u think he will get or which positions to strengthen? Knowing Pep its likely he will just promote youth.... hope not too much though.

We sold Maxwell and I had my doubts....obviously didnt forsee Abidal situation.... oh well...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down