usman111
Amar
Jay29
41 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Well... shit - Page 5 Empty Re: Well... shit

Post by Jamin Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:34 pm

respect to Lex for taking the piss for all arsenal fans in the general section.

Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lagged Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 pm

WoW i wake up expecting us to draw or loose 3-1..

This is insane.
Lagged
Lagged
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:46 am

The Verminator wrote:I feel better now. I accept that or team is down to its bare bones right now, and that the system is changing and it will take some time before the players play with this new system without fabregas, fluidly.If we win our next 4 EPL games well then great. It'll be a real confidence booster.

[color:aadb=red]Oh and btw. We are yet to concede a goal from a header. Shows ya that our training in pre-season is working.

Welbeck scored a header today....
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:12 am

Well I stopped watching at 3-0 my brother a Liverpool fan told me to keep watching I said F off we will lose 8-0 and I wake up and see this not surprised at all. Forget CL we will be lucky to make Europa League next year, unless we bring in 4 players we have no shot at any trophies or CL this year. We need a LB, CB, ST and CAM to even think about a CL spot. I honestly feel sorry for players like Sagna, Walcott, RVP who have been hearing the same crap for years. I have no bad feelings against Nasri and Clichy as they made the right decision in their career leaving a sinking ship.

I'll always support Arsenal and Wenger but enough is really enough, we have 1 point in three matches and have a tonne of work to do to catch up although we won't catch up with our squad, our rivals are much stronger than us and Wenger knew Nasri and Fabregas were going and all he has done is make sure we never sign Hazard by pissing off Lille and signing an unknown ST who adds nothing to our squad.
WE HAVE 90 MILLION FOR TRANSFERS HOW THE *bleep* CAN HE NOT FIND ANYONE?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:49 am

Emaharg wrote:Well I stopped watching at 3-0 my brother a Liverpool fan told me to keep watching I said F off we will lose 8-0 and I wake up and see this not surprised at all. Forget CL we will be lucky to make Europa League next year, unless we bring in 4 players we have no shot at any trophies or CL this year. We need a LB, CB, ST and CAM to even think about a CL spot. I honestly feel sorry for players like Sagna, Walcott, RVP who have been hearing the same crap for years. I have no bad feelings against Nasri and Clichy as they made the right decision in their career leaving a sinking ship.

I'll always support Arsenal and Wenger but enough is really enough, we have 1 point in three matches and have a tonne of work to do to catch up although we won't catch up with our squad, our rivals are much stronger than us and Wenger knew Nasri and Fabregas were going and all he has done is make sure we never sign Hazard by pissing off Lille and signing an unknown ST who adds nothing to our squad.
WE HAVE 90 MILLION FOR TRANSFERS HOW THE *bleep* CAN HE NOT FIND ANYONE?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

Well we have 20 people who are working real hard, it looks like its hard to find them, most good ones were taken buy other teams. We waited this long for more promising kids to come along and that is why we have not signed any young quality players yet.

We could have signed Ashely young who is a Arsenal fan, but the board didn't see him as a quality player.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Emaharg wrote:Well I stopped watching at 3-0 my brother a Liverpool fan told me to keep watching I said F off we will lose 8-0 and I wake up and see this not surprised at all. Forget CL we will be lucky to make Europa League next year, unless we bring in 4 players we have no shot at any trophies or CL this year. We need a LB, CB, ST and CAM to even think about a CL spot. I honestly feel sorry for players like Sagna, Walcott, RVP who have been hearing the same crap for years. I have no bad feelings against Nasri and Clichy as they made the right decision in their career leaving a sinking ship.

Well we have 20 people who are working real hard, it looks like its hard to find them, most good ones were taken buy other teams. We waited this long for more promising kids to come along and that is why we have not signed any young quality players yet.

We could have signed Ashely young who is a Arsenal fan, but the board didn't see him as a quality player.

you guys need deffenders more tbh uv already got such quality on attack ..
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesGUNZ Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:56 pm

LISTEN in regard to the score, i could not care less, i knew we were going to lose the game but what I really loved Saturday is that Arsene Wenger has guts because the truth is every single manager in the PL under the same circumstances would have parked the bus and have all 11 players behind the ball and made the score look decent... It is in our DNA to go out and played our brand of football regardless and that we tried. with Gervihno, wilshere, song, diaby, frimpong, sagna, verm, gibbs.......... with the resources at his diposal , not even SAF would have made the champions league the past six years, so lay off wenger..... the truth is we may have the money to sign some top players but we def cant pay their wages..... if we get raid of Wenger, with the same board AFC will be mid table for a long time.....

JamesGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5