Post by AnJl Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:33 pm

My girlfriend is so gonna get it tonight :coffee:

AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Well... shit - Page 4 Empty Re: Well... shit

Post by djoe26 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Flick wrote:Answer this. Would Arsenal be as big as it is with Arsene? No. What's the main reason people want to go to Arsenal? Arsene. The players know he's a top 5 coach in the world.
I agree with you, he is top manager and there is no doubt about that. But why in earth is he not spending and getting non-proven players?
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Flick wrote:Answer this. Would Arsenal be as big as it is with Arsene? No. What's the main reason people want to go to Arsenal? Arsene. The players know he's a top 5 coach in the world.

Arsene is not bigger than this club

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm

bloodless wrote:

And the players that wanted to come and play for him did not do him a favor today.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:42 pm

bloodless wrote:

I do realize that he's not bigger than the club but c'mon you know as well as I do that without him. Arsenal would not be as big as it now. Arsenal would be a midtable team constantly without Arsene.. Whats the first thing that comes to mind when people think of Arsenal? Arsene.

Flick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Flick wrote:
bloodless wrote:

I do realize that he's not bigger than the club but c'mon you know as well as I do that without him. Arsenal would not be as big as it now. Arsenal would be a midtable team constantly without Arsene.. Whats the first thing that comes to mind when people think of Arsenal? Arsene.

What part of the game today makes you think anything better than mid table.
Witch youth out there today would you rather have then manus.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Flick wrote:Wow.. you guys are arguably the worse fans I've ever met. If a team has it's up or downs. You should support the team not badmouth everybody. I'm an Arsenal fan and I realize that this is a horrible defeat. You guys have to support the team. SUPPORT THE TEAM. If you guys keep badmouthing the team what does it tell you about your support?... Jesus. Reading the posts you guys make, make it seem like you guys don't even care about the club. It's the most pathetic thing I've seen from you guys. HAVE FAITH IN YOUR TEAM. THERE'S STILL TIME. Who knows what might happen with time? Ramsey might become world class. The players will gel together more. This is a new midfield. It takes time. I'm not saying this to everyone. But the ones who badmouth the club know who you are.

I appreciate your optimism, but how in the world can fans not badmouth the club after today's debacle? How on earth can you expect fans to just sit there and just say "it's okay, we'll get better" and not criticise the players, the manager and the board?

Fans are will within their rights to criticise, or to "badmouth", because they invest their time and money into this club and they feel horribly let down.

You are blind if you think some posters on this board don't care about this club.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:00 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
Flick wrote:Wow.. you guys are arguably the worse fans I've ever met. If a team has it's up or downs. You should support the team not badmouth everybody. I'm an Arsenal fan and I realize that this is a horrible defeat. You guys have to support the team. SUPPORT THE TEAM. If you guys keep badmouthing the team what does it tell you about your support?... Jesus. Reading the posts you guys make, make it seem like you guys don't even care about the club. It's the most pathetic thing I've seen from you guys. HAVE FAITH IN YOUR TEAM. THERE'S STILL TIME. Who knows what might happen with time? Ramsey might become world class. The players will gel together more. This is a new midfield. It takes time. I'm not saying this to everyone. But the ones who badmouth the club know who you are.

I appreciate your optimism, but how in the world can fans not badmouth the club after today's debacle? How on earth can you expect fans to just sit there and just say "it's okay, we'll get better" and not criticise the players, the manager and the board?

Fans are will within their rights to criticise, or to "badmouth", because they invest their time and money into this club and they feel horribly let down.

You are blind if you think some posters on this board don't care about this club.

I get that people criticize but some of the comments really bothered me.. like ALL OUR PLAYERS ARE SH*T and whatnot

Flick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Flick wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:

I get that people criticize but some of the comments really bothered me.. like ALL OUR PLAYERS ARE SH*T and whatnot
7-8 players in that arsenal outfit didnt deserve to be playing for a pl team, let alone arsenal
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:07 pm

I get that people criticize the club. But some of the posts that some of the poster made, made it seem like they didn't even care about the club. I know a lot of the posters care about the club.

Which posts? I don't recall seeing many.

Every poster here cares about the club. Sure, there are a few negative posters but they only want what's best for Arsenal and are just expressing their frustration. That doesn't make them bad fans.

Come the next game, everyone will be behind the team again hoping and expecting a better performance and a win. There may be some negative talk in the mean time, but that's just reflecting the reality of the club's current pridcament.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:01 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:

Which posts? I don't recall seeing many.

Every poster here cares about the club. Sure, there are a few negative posters but they only want what's best for Arsenal and are just expressing their frustration. That doesn't make them bad fans.

Come the next game, everyone will be behind the team again hoping and expecting a better performance and a win. There may be some negative talk in the mean time, but that's just reflecting the reality of the club's current pridcament.

Thumbs up
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:11 pm

The saddest thing about this loss would be if the the board ignores this and not sign players.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:14 pm

havnt seen any player ratings

so heres mine

lulz

Szczesny- 5. Conceded 8 goals and yes most of them wernt his fault but no excuse really

Jenkinson 3. not his fault, and to be fair he ran 10 km on a VERY hot night in italy just 2 days ago. Wasnt up to another shift

Djourou 3. What happend to the good old solid djourou ?

Koscielny 6. He wasnt at fault for most of the goals. He is really under rated

Traore 3. we all know how he is like. Gibbs is better, ive finally concluded

Coquelin 6. we have 3 DM and all of them have huge potential. Coquelin was great and wenger shouldnt have taken him off. Score was like 4-1 before he left wasnt it ?

Ramsey 5. couldnt do much

Rosicky 6. tried to do a lot but no one else was up with him. made 72 passes. highest on the pitch

Theo 6.5. One of our best players.

Rvp 5.5 he was shit. should have scored a hat-trick because he is that talented but didnt

arshavin 5.5 he wasnt as bad as people made out. He should have been sent off and would have been if the score was in our favours. Webb did us a lot of favours today imo

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:16 pm

He could've done us one more and blown the full time whistle half an hour early
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:18 pm

RealGunner wrote:havnt seen any player ratings

so heres mine

lulz

Szczesny- 5. Conceded 8 goals and yes most of them wernt his fault but no excuse really

Jenkinson 3. not his fault, and to be fair he ran 10 km on a VERY hot night in italy just 2 days ago. Wasnt up to another shift

Djourou 3. What happend to the good old solid djourou ?

Koscielny 6. He wasnt at fault for most of the goals. He is really under rated

Traore 3. we all know how he is like. Gibbs is better, ive finally concluded

Coquelin 6. we have 3 DM and all of them have huge potential. Coquelin was great and wenger shouldnt have taken him off. Score was like 4-1 before he left wasnt it ?

Ramsey 5. couldnt do much

Rosicky 6. tried to do a lot but no one else was up with him. made 72 passes. highest on the pitch

Theo 6.5. One of our best players.

Rvp 5.5 he was shit. should have scored a hat-trick because he is that talented but didnt

arshavin 5.5 he wasnt as bad as people made out. He should have been sent off and would have been if the score was in our favours. Webb did us a lot of favours today imo

Djourou was at fault for many goals, he was shit, wtf happened to him.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 pm

How many red cards do we need T___TT.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:42 pm

http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/archives/14177

sums up the situation.

all the gooners here need a hug.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:46 pm

I feel better now. I accept that or team is down to its bare bones right now, and that the system is changing and it will take some time before the players play with this new system without fabregas, fluidly.If we win our next 4 EPL games well then great. It'll be a real confidence booster.

Oh and btw. We are yet to concede a goal from a header. Shows ya that our training in pre-season is working.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:50 pm

The Verminator wrote:I feel better now. I accept that or team is down to its bare bones right now, and that the system is changing and it will take some time before the players play with this new system without fabregas, fluidly.If we win our next 4 EPL games well then great. It'll be a real confidence booster.

Oh and btw. We are yet to concede a goal from a header. Shows ya that our training in pre-season is working.

There is no easy games and we need players to win.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Well... shit - Page 4 Empty here

Post by AnJl Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:56 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:

One thing I can take solace from , is that its only the true Arsenal fans who are cheering , crying , worrying for their team and club, right now.

None of those wannabe bandwagon glory hunting fans .... especially some female "fans"
When on facebook , i was absolutely annoyed when i read chicks going :

"OMG MAN U WON! YAY! WE ARE THE GREATEST! BECKHAM RULES!" ............. say wha?

Some even went " I love rooney! " -_-

Nothing annoys me more to my core when I see or hear or read wannabe bandwagon glory hunters , like really hate it!

So I can be more than proud of my brothers and sisters of Arsenal. Because you know the ones here right now are the true breathe of Arsenal.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:00 pm

The next person to use that stupid 8-2 joke is going to get a Blanka style barrel role to the solar plexus
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Fringpong and Song alone in the match woufdl have changed the outcome. Add Cahill and Vermalaen to the mix ... we really woudl have been alright

Sagna-Cahill-Koscielney-Vermalaen
---------Song-----Frimpong
Walcott----Wilshere-------Gervinho

----------------RVP
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Cheer up guys.

Everyone at arsenal will be involved to change the approach in transfers, tactics, etc.

I dont think they will continue this way.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Fringpong and Song alone in the match woufdl have changed the outcome. Add Cahill and Vermalaen to the mix ... we really woudl have been alright

Sagna-Cahill-Koscielney-Vermalaen
---------Song-----Frimpong
Walcott----Wilshere-------Gervinho

----------------RVP

Might have made the outcome a little more tolerable. Just don't think it would have changed enough to get any points. We need some creativity and I don't think that we have anyone that has showed that we have any. Also just not sold on Cahil. Watched the bolton game and was not impressed enough to think that he will make us that much better. Is he better than squid hell yea. But is that what we are going to use as a standard?

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:17 pm

highburied wrote:Cheer up guys.

Everyone at arsenal will be involved to change the approach in transfers, tactics, etc.

I dont think they will continue this way.

Damn I hope so, if not I might by a ticket just so there is another empty seat.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:34 pm

respect to Lex for taking the piss for all arsenal fans in the general section.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next