Agent : ' Bonucci loves Juventus he wants to stay. According to the company he is part of the project and they want him to grow as player"

2 posters

Go down

Agent : ' Bonucci loves Juventus he wants to stay. According to the company he is part of the project and they want him to grow as player" Empty Agent : ' Bonucci loves Juventus he wants to stay. According to the company he is part of the project and they want him to grow as player"

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Speaking to Sky Sports, David Torchia, agent and Cristian Leonardo Bonucci Easter, has clarified the position of the two Juventus players, much talked about on the market:

What is the situation Bonucci? He continues to talk about an exchange with Bruno Alves. The player will still have to go to Russia if there was a possibility?

"We have no other questions? No joke. With respect to this negotiation, there has been interest from Zenit, but I feel it has not given a lot of depth, because I think everyone is on their positions. From the standpoint of Bonucci he was happy to go to Juventus to stay at Juve, he loves the company has invested in him. This year he scored a lot of matches between Juventus and National. logically should improve like everyone else, however, given the age and all, we fully agree with Juventus that this project continues to grow. But also say that the market is such a food that at any moment .... if you had asked two months ago that Eto 'would went to Russia, I would play house and I'd be under a bridge. "

Bonucci as these items are living? It 'been touched, or is it more?

"No, guys, especially the Italian players, beyond Bonucci, from this point of view have a degree of professionalism and responsibility very high. They know it's part of the clap, whistle, negotiation, the various market rumors, and therefore are also trained, especially by us, and I and many of my colleagues have a duty to train them to be very old, to continue to do their jobs, then in addition to being a job is a great passion and a great love, and do so with much enthusiasm, these are not the problems of life, one must be very happy if hypothetically there is a request, whether from North, East or West, and continue to do their work, their sport with passion, which is what motivates them as children and continue to do so without being disturbed for different things. "

We also talk about another of his client, which is Easter. Conte has made ​​it clear he wants this championship five external. Should get another outside and we need to understand what they do with Pepe. A company has to know something about the future of Easter? It might be anyway?

"The boy has managed to do something interesting, even if these games we can not give an absolute value, but it is important to have held the responsibility of a big stage, he did a great personality, with some success. Juventus likes the guy, there's a definite position. We'll see. If the company decides that the boy with us can be sacrificed - in quotes, because the sacrifice is something else - say, less used , you will see ... There might be some opportunities, but we will decide in the last few days together at Juventus. "
===

The agent started this fuss when he said he is talking now he says otherwise ...I will wait until 1st sept to believe in anything
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Agent : ' Bonucci loves Juventus he wants to stay. According to the company he is part of the project and they want him to grow as player" Empty Re: Agent : ' Bonucci loves Juventus he wants to stay. According to the company he is part of the project and they want him to grow as player"

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Of course he is
We shouldn't be swayed by reports until they come true, then we can throw fits with reason at least.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Agent : ' Bonucci loves Juventus he wants to stay. According to the company he is part of the project and they want him to grow as player" Empty Re: Agent : ' Bonucci loves Juventus he wants to stay. According to the company he is part of the project and they want him to grow as player"

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Once again, MAROTTA SAID THIS TWO TIMES THIS SUMMER. He is not leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down