a little bored using this11.com

5 posters

Go down

a little bored using this11.com Empty a little bored using this11.com

Post by LWL91 Mon 29 Aug - 3:32

a little bored using this11.com AbA7949abs

"The zebra lineup is the probable fist team lineup when the Elia and Rhodolfo deals are official. Some players may sub for each other, as i would see Rhodolfo on the RB anytime over Motta, with Bonucci to cover the CB. Elia and Pasquato was very hard to pick. Elia sure is more proven in big games, but Pasquato has had a fantastic pre-season and is favored by Conte. Matri will start over Quagliarella who still seeks his old form, and ADP is the class sub for Vucinic whenever he is out. Pirlo has a hard time in the midfield, as his workrate does not suit this 4-2-4 formation very well. Vidal - Marchisio will hopefully work out beautifully and with the CBs holding on to the ball they will make the offensive football shine. Notice the new RB signing Lichtsteiner. PDC is back from Injury and so it is safe to say that Juve hasn't had a stronger lineup for many years. This team has lots of quantity, but i am sure in winter we can rename that to quality. One goal this season. No distractions. top 3 in serie a. Champions league next year. Watch out everyone, Juventus 2011/2012 is "one to watch"!!"

What do you guys think of my little lineup and writing here? Smile
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

a little bored using this11.com Empty Re: a little bored using this11.com

Post by Guest Mon 29 Aug - 4:41

Some mistakes in this formation.

1) You have Chiellini set to push forward, when it should be the oppisite in Rodolfo pushing forward instead, as Rodolpho is better at it

2) Pirlo is not a Subsitute, he's a guranteed starter, and Marchisio will be his partner.

3) You forgot to mention our newest signing Esti from Paraguqay, sadly he might be the replacement for Pasquato

4) You also forgot Giaccherini who will be Pepe's replacement, as he is set to leave for Zenit in RW

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 29 Aug - 4:44

Sciacca wrote:) You have Chiellini set to push forward, when it should be the oppisite in Rodolfo pushing forward instead, as Rodolpho is better at i

I dont know if Rhodolfo is better than Chiellini in pushing forward cuz i havent even seen him play..Not even watched youtube videos of him infact..

But clearly Chiellini was the one pushing forward last season..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Aug - 4:45

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Sciacca wrote:) You have Chiellini set to push forward, when it should be the oppisite in Rodolfo pushing forward instead, as Rodolpho is better at i

I dont know if Rhodolfo is better than Chiellini in pushing forward cuz i havent even seen him play..Not even watched youtube videos of him infact..

But clearly Chiellini was the one pushing forward last season..

Rodolfho managed to score more goals, and trust me, he's better when it comes to pushing forward, he's faster too. It's better to stick with Chiellini in the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon 29 Aug - 4:49

Seems alright If u ask me, I'm not sure about this rhodolfo guy and what role he will play as I havnt seem any of him beside a YouTube clip.

However u have Elia cutting inside. Elia doesn't do that much, he hugs the touchline when he plays and runs the flank, the only time u may see him cut In is around the 18yard box on the flank.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon 29 Aug - 5:01

sciacca wrote:Some mistakes in this formation.

1) You have Chiellini set to push forward, when it should be the oppisite in Rodolfo pushing forward instead, as Rodolpho is better at it

2) Pirlo is not a Subsitute, he's a guranteed starter, and Marchisio will be his partner.

3) You forgot to mention our newest signing Esti from Paraguqay, sadly he might be the replacement for Pasquato

4) You also forgot Giaccherini who will be Pepe's replacement, as he is set to leave for Zenit in RW

RE:
1. I agree.... But last season Chiellini was doing it and with Rhodolfo at the back i would love Chiellini to try it.. But surely Rhodolfo has the ability to get forward as well..

2. Pirlo are class, but if you compare us to man u, they have two hard working midfielders with no special passing abilities, leaving the creative to the flanks.. We could "steal" their tactics and use Pirlo as a class sub when eventually whifting to 4-3-3 or simply when the game allowes him to join..

3. I'm not sure he will. pasquato is another case from our previous youngsters as everybody seems to agree we should trust our academy players.. Esti is on a loan, and i think he will take his time actually starting over pasquato.. but who knows..

4. Pepe hasn't left us yet.. As of now, Pepe > Giaccherini in my opinion.....
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon 29 Aug - 5:04

pasquale22 wrote:Seems alright If u ask me, I'm not sure about this rhodolfo guy and what role he will play as I havnt seem any of him beside a YouTube clip.

However u have Elia cutting inside. Elia doesn't do that much, he hugs the touchline when he plays and runs the flank, the only time u may see him cut In is around the 18yard box on the flank.

Elia is a dribbler and he isn't quite as fast as Krasic.. Elia is a pure winger, yes, but he should get the chance to cut inside as id expect him to lop the ball, and pass it through the defense rather then actually cross it.. In twente he was a cutter, in hamburg a crosser..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon 29 Aug - 5:06

LWL91 wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Seems alright If u ask me, I'm not sure about this rhodolfo guy and what role he will play as I havnt seem any of him beside a YouTube clip.

Elia is a dribbler and he isn't quite as fast as Krasic.. Elia is a pure winger, yes, but he should get the chance to cut inside as id expect him to lop the ball, and pass it through the defense rather then actually cross it.. In twente he was a cutter, in hamburg a crosser..
Yes I agree, he can provide a deadly low cross and must b told to cut in so he involves himself in team build up plays more. Cause as we saw at hsv he isolates himself to often on the flank.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon 29 Aug - 5:19

pasquale22 wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

Yes I agree, he can provide a deadly low cross and must b told to cut in so he involves himself in team build up plays more. Cause as we saw at hsv he isolates himself to often on the flank.

Spot on!! Thumbs up
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon 29 Aug - 5:26

sciacca wrote:Some mistakes in this formation.

Everything Sciacca said is correct. I would add that if we are able to unload some strikers like Amauri and Iaquinta, we may see Pasquato getting a fair amount of time behind Vucinic in the SS role.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Mon 29 Aug - 9:58

It will should be more like this in my opinion:

BUFFON
(storari)

LICHSTEINER BONUCCI CHIELLINI DE CEGLIE
(sorensen/motta) (barzagli) (rhodolfo) (ziegler)

VIDAL MARCHISIO
(pirlo) (pazienza)

KRASIC VUCINIC MATRI ELIA
(giac) (pasquato/adp) (quags) (esti)

juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content