"Elia will Be Joining Juventus Wednesday"

4 posters

Go down

"Elia will Be Joining Juventus Wednesday" Empty "Elia will Be Joining Juventus Wednesday"

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:44 pm

To hear the player's agent, would miss very little. Eljero Elia would be a step away from Juve. Klaus Vink, Director General of Fair Deal Sports Management, which looks after the interests of the outside dell'Amburgo, told calciomercato.com microphones: "We are dealing with the passage of the Juventus player - he says - but at the moment there are no substantial news. Lacks the white smoke, as they say in the Vatican. There are several things on which we must discuss, please take the time it takes. In my opinion we will complete the transfer market before this session. The formula for the transfer? Although this is a topic we are discussing. Currently still in Holland, but we want to get to little Italy ...ยป.

Back to top Go down

"Elia will Be Joining Juventus Wednesday" Empty Re: "Elia will Be Joining Juventus Wednesday"

Post by pasquale22 Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Hell yeah! Does this mean I can place my order for a jersey with Elia on the back now???????
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

"Elia will Be Joining Juventus Wednesday" Empty Re: "Elia will Be Joining Juventus Wednesday"

Post by juverpool Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:20 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Hell yeah! Does this mean I can place my order for a jersey with Elia on the back now???????

dude, you are sooooo obsessed with this guy... i never actually watched any of his games, only watched videos of him on youtube... he seems like a good quality player with lots of potential... now the question is that can he be developed at Juve...
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:08 pm

juverpool wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Hell yeah! Does this mean I can place my order for a jersey with Elia on the back now???????

dude, you are sooooo obsessed with this guy... i never actually watched any of his games, only watched videos of him on youtube... he seems like a good quality player with lots of potential... now the question is that can he be developed at Juve...

when well motivated, or high on confidence, Elia is the real deal, however, vice-versa, I'd rather have Martinez...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:11 pm

juverpool wrote:

Haha man I've been following Elia for years and he's been my favorite player in the world (outside of juve) no joke....

Naturally I'm excited , I was excited when we wer supposed to get him last year
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Elia is young and and good winger.if we can get him around 10 million should be a very good transfer for us.

he has all basics to star but we will see how he will adapt to italy and juve!
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum