Marotta : " there were no World Class CB's on the market that's why I did brought one '

Go down

Marotta : " there were no World Class CB's on the market that's why I did brought one '  Empty Marotta : " there were no World Class CB's on the market that's why I did brought one '

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Juventus’ failure to bring in a new centre-back won’t cost them in the season ahead, insists director general Beppe Marotta.

The transfer chief had targeted a host of new stoppers over the last few months, but nobody arrived.

“There were any good enough options available for us,” the former Sampdoria official noted. “As a result we decided to stick with our champions.

“Giorgio Chiellini, Leonardo Bonucci, Andrea Barzagli and Frederik Sorensen give us enough to rely on in terms of quality and numbers.

“After all, we aren’t involved in European competition this season.”

Juventus spoke with the agent of Diego Lugano last month before he left Fenerbahce for Paris Saint-Germain.

Marotta also took a look at Chelsea stopper Alex, Rhodolfo of Sao Paulo, Zenit centre-back Bruno Alves and Salvatore Bocchetti of Rubin Kazan.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down