Marotta has 20 days left in the Market.

5 posters

Go down

Marotta has 20 days left in the Market.  Empty Marotta has 20 days left in the Market.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:07 pm

There are still 20 days to the end of the summer transfer window and Juventus must choose well, without rushing. Beppe Marotta knows that he needs to acquire a left side player and a defender of quality.

Last year, Marotta surprisingly acquired Leandro Rinaudo, who arrived on loan (but Juventus had to pay 600,000 euro). The player saw his debut on the 26th of September 2010, Juventus-Cagliari (4-2). He played as a right side defender and after 75' left the pitch. That was his only appearance wearing the Bianconeri shirt.

A mistake that Juventus (and Marotta) should not repeat.

Back to top Go down

Marotta has 20 days left in the Market.  Empty Re: Marotta has 20 days left in the Market.

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:18 pm

I think Marotta better act smart, but quickly. I do not want last day deals like Aquilani, though he was good, because it is very risky and it might not work out. There can be no uncertainties in both the market and each position.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marotta has 20 days left in the Market.  Empty Re: Marotta has 20 days left in the Market.

Post by tareks Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:54 am

sciacca wrote:There are still 20 days to the end of the summer transfer window and Juventus must choose well, without rushing. Beppe Marotta knows that he needs to acquire a left side player and a defender of quality.

Last year, Marotta surprisingly acquired Leandro Rinaudo, who arrived on loan (but Juventus had to pay 600,000 euro). The player saw his debut on the 26th of September 2010, Juventus-Cagliari (4-2). He played as a right side defender and after 75' left the pitch. That was his only appearance wearing the Bianconeri shirt.

A mistake that Juventus (and Marotta) should not repeat.

When you're saying "a defender of quality",you mean that Bonucci should be on the bench? scratch
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:07 am

Yes, we still need re-inforcements, specifically on LW and at CB if Sorensen gets loaned out. It looks like Conte wants to play the 4-2-4, so if that's the case then a LW if definitely needed. Of the names that have been mentioned, Vargas, Elia, Affellay, Bastos, my preference would be Bastos. He is quality and has played for the Brazilian national team and had a good Copa America, so he would be my first choice. As for the defense, I think Lugano makes the most sense as he would be cheap.

We should be able to get both Bastos and Lugan for under 17m, so we might have a bit of money left over to get another RB, and if we can sell off Amauri, Martinez and Grosso, then we might have the funds for a vice-Pirlo.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:07 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Yes, we still need re-inforcements, specifically on LW and at CB if Sorensen gets loaned out. It looks like Conte wants to play the 4-2-4, so if that's the case then a LW if definitely needed. Of the names that have been mentioned, Vargas, Elia, Affellay, Bastos, my preference would be Bastos. He is quality and has played for the Brazilian national team and had a good Copa America, so he would be my first choice. As for the defense, I think Lugano makes the most sense as he would be cheap.

We should be able to get both Bastos and Lugan for under 17m, so we might have a bit of money left over to get another RB, and if we can sell off Amauri, Martinez and Grosso, then we might have the funds for a vice-Pirlo.

And if we buy a RB as you said, we have to sell Motta as conte seems to keep grygera. that means more money for a vice pirlo
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:24 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Yes, we still need re-inforcements, specifically on LW and at CB if Sorensen gets loaned out. It looks like Conte wants to play the 4-2-4, so if that's the case then a LW if definitely needed. Of the names that have been mentioned, Vargas, Elia, Affellay, Bastos, my preference would be Bastos. He is quality and has played for the Brazilian national team and had a good Copa America, so he would be my first choice. As for the defense, I think Lugano makes the most sense as he would be cheap.

Elia - Lugano should be our main targets.
I don't believe Bastos is comming.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:21 pm

juvealbanian wrote:

Elia - Lugano should be our main targets.
I don't believe Bastos is comming.

But after Elia's performance agains BVB, I'm not that sure about him
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down