Lord Spencer
Twoism
CroInter
Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Media Says BS about Balotelli... Empty The Media Says BS about Balotelli...

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Manchester City attacker Mario Balotelli has has reacted to concerns over his attitude during Italy's 1-0 Euro 2012 qualification win over Faroe Islands last Friday.

Nevertheless, the Italy coach wasn't too impressed with Balotelli's attitude on the bench as the attacker paid more attention to his iPad before kick-off.

The City striker eventually came off the bench in the 85th minute to replace Cassano after an uninspired warm-up.

Reports on Monday suggested he could be dropped for the Slovenia clash following his antics, but he has since responded, defending his use of technology before the match.

"I only had the iPad during the warm up, I did not take it with me on the bench," Balotelli is quoted as saying on La Repubblica.

Italy team manager Gigi Riva has also tried to bury any doubts over the young striker as he tries to ease tension.

"The Balotelli incident is just part of many small things that happen in any team. There is nothing to worry about," Riva added.

"He played five minutes on Friday [against the Faroe Isles] and so he could not have done any more.

"Balotelli always does his best in training and the coach often heaps praise on him.

"Let us not create a problem for Balotelli."

The Italians can seal their place in Poland and Ukraine if they beat Slovenia on Tuesday night in Florence.

Back to top Go down

The Media Says BS about Balotelli... Empty Re: The Media Says BS about Balotelli...

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Prandelli visits the Prison in Florence, and invites Buffon and Balotelli... So there are no problems between the two...

http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/sportmediaset/calcio/243722/in-delirio-per-balotelli.html

Back to top Go down

The Media Says BS about Balotelli... Empty Re: The Media Says BS about Balotelli...

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Correction..............

The media speaks BS fullstop :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Correction..............

The media speaks BS fullstop :coffee:

With Balotelli, it's a constant thing espeically in the English Media now ffs :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:42 pm

The Media Says BS about Balotelli... 390466629

Thanks to Bhends, photo of Balotelli visiting Prison in Florence with Buffon and Prandelli.

Video posted in Second Post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:51 pm

http://video.gazzetta.it/balotelli-credo-progetto-italia/04ed5936-d7d3-11e0-8771-8728e65f610f

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Out of curiosity... why are Italy NT peeps visiting a prison? Aren't there schools or other places to try and inspire people??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:56 pm

sportsczy wrote:Out of curiosity... why are Italy NT peeps visiting a prison? Aren't there schools or other places to try and inspire people??

Uh no... the National Team does almost everything, from hospitals, to prisons :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:59 pm

LEAVE BALOTELLI ALONE !
Thank you Afro
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:26 pm

sciacca wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Out of curiosity... why are Italy NT peeps visiting a prison? Aren't there schools or other places to try and inspire people??

Uh no... the National Team does almost everything, from hospitals, to prisons :coffee:

Yes, lets reward rapists, murderers, thieves etc. by giving them a visit from Italian football stars.

Weird as shit if you ask me.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 pm

CroInter wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Yes, lets reward rapists, murderers, thieves etc. by giving them a visit from Italian football stars.

Come on man , thieves aren't so bad . Haven't you seen Ocean's 11.? It couuld also be a scare tactic for delinquents.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:34 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
CroInter wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Come on man , thieves aren't so bad . Haven't you seen Ocean's 11.? It couuld also be a scare tactic for delinquents.

Whats Ocean's 11.?

Thieves are the worst
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t2720-over-a-sack-of-potatoes-graphic

:coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:37 pm

That shit is gruesome man.

But I'm not talking petty thieves like those idiots, I'm talking bank robbers and con men.

Ocean's 11 is the greatest heist movie of all time.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:51 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:That shit is gruesome man.

But I'm not talking petty thieves like those idiots, I'm talking bank robbers and con men.

That would be michael mann's Heat thanks
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Twoism wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:That shit is gruesome man.

That would be michael mann's Heat thanks

Two very different movies. Con men > Bank Robbers though.

I love Heat though

De Niro : I'm Talking to an empty phone

Guy:What?Why?

De Niro: Cuz there's a dead man on the other end of this f**king line.

EPIC.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Cesare Prandelli has warned Mario Balotelli that his future is in his own hands, but maintains faith in the striker to respond positively.

Speaking as his Italy side prepare for Tuesday's European Championship qualifier with Slovenia, Prandelli had a very clear message for the 21-year-old.

“The future is up to him. From his up-bringing to his experiences and how he addresses problems. I have patience for him, he is only 21 and it would be a shame to forget his potential.”

Prandelli also said that he has warned the player that everything he does is scrutinised, and that his actions can lead to assumptions about his character that are not necessarily true.

Italy's CT then looked to provide a more positive example of his behaviour, reflecting on their visit together to Florence's Solliciano prison, alongside Gianluigi Buffon.

Prandelli revealed that it was originally set to be just Buffon and himself attending, before Balotelli found out and asked to come along out of interest.

Balotelli proved a hit with the 200 or so inmates the Azzurri trio met, signing autographs and answering their questions, whilst Prandelli praised his sincerity in attending.

Prandelli also revealed that the inmates had a message for Balotelli: “Mario do not make mistakes. We did, you can not.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:32 pm

The Solliciano prison is not a high security prison. Hence, you would not have rapists and murders there. Just petty delinquents. Society should not abandon those. And a visit from the Italian NT to them shows that redemption is indeed possible.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:The Solliciano prison is not a high security prison. Hence, you would not have rapists and murders there. Just petty delinquents. Society should not abandon those. And a visit from the Italian NT to them shows that redemption is indeed possible.

It's mostly with illegal immigrants

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 pm

sciacca wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:The Solliciano prison is not a high security prison. Hence, you would not have rapists and murders there. Just petty delinquents. Society should not abandon those. And a visit from the Italian NT to them shows that redemption is indeed possible.

That answer's the question as to why Balotelli is the one visiting.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:35 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
sciacca wrote:

That answer's the question as to why Balotelli is the one visiting.

How is Balotelli an immigrant? Sure his parents were, but he was born in Italy and lived there all his life lol... He doesn't even have sympathy for his old parents who abandoned him... So no, I highly doubt that assumption.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 pm

lol I was joking
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Balloteli the great .... haters keep hating ... hes da boss Cool
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:45 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:lol I was joking

Well it's not a funny joke...

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:46 pm

sciacca wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:lol I was joking

Well it's not a funny joke...

Sigh... ok I apologise.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Balotelli>>>>>>>>>>>>
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next