H.A.
Sushi Master
Arquitecto
Ganso
Mr Nick09
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is Del Bosque Purpose? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is Del Bosque Purpose?

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 03 Dec 2012, 13:50

VDB: i wont hesitate to call up 14 barca players aka i am a secret barca lover

Spain coach Vicente del Bosque has made it clear he will not hesitate to call up 14 Barcelona players in the future if that would be in the team's best interest.

The 61-year-old included eight Blaugrana players in his squad for the friendly against Panama last month, and he has insisted that several more Barca players could make the cut in the not too distant future.

"We took eight Barcelona players to Panama and [Carles] Puyol, [Gerard] Pique, Xavi and Thiago [Alcantara] were all missing," Del Bosque was quoted as saying by Marca.

"[Cristian] Tello, who is one step away, wasn't there either. And look how [Gerard] Deulofeu is coming on. If we need to call up 14 Barcelona players one day because they deserve it, we will not hesitate to do just that.

"However, Real Madrid also have a strong base of national players at the moment."

Madrid currently have Iker Casillas, Alvaro Arbeloa, Raul Albiol, Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso in the Spain squad.

LOOOOOOL at him fapping over Deulofeu when Jese has trumped him in Segunda Division in any possible shape or form. Tello??? LMAO

When do people predict Bartra or Oier to be called up?? i predict next WC

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon 03 Dec 2012, 13:58

Why are you bitching so much. It is not like VDB had a disaster. Actually, the opposite, he has done something very special with Spain, and until he screws something up, no one can actually doubt him.

And about Deulofeu, please check up the secunda stats. You will find out something interesting there.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 03 Dec 2012, 14:02

Spain are self coachable aka they don't even need a coach to do well. VDB's job is to pick the right players

but when you see him call up Tello, Pedro, Torres, Montoya and Deulofeu in the future over guys who actually deserve it, it makes you wonder where is Rodrigo, Callegoat etc?? why are they being overlooked for bench players or god damn scrubs

3 goals more than a player who missed up to 5/6 games due to suspensions and international duties. seems about right to me Rolling Eyes

There is a reason Deulofeu flopped completely against us while Jese made your defence look like the scrubs that they are smfh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon 03 Dec 2012, 14:06

Deulofeu does not play every game. In fact every 2-3 games he is not in the pitch, and there is actually a debate in the Barca section to why is this happening. I you check the number of games of both players and their goals, they seam pretty equal, except, Geri is 1 year younger.

Also, I think so far VDB was rather good in picking the squad, so why doubt him now?

And you saying Spain does not need a coach just... I have no comment, really, comment like these make me not take you seriously at all.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon 03 Dec 2012, 14:08

halamadrid2 wrote:Spain are self coachable aka they don't even need a coach to do well. VDB's job is to pick the right players

but when you see him call up Tello, Pedro, Torres, Montoya and Deulofeu in the future over guys who actually deserve it, it makes you wonder where is Rodrigo, Callegoat etc?? why are they being overlooked for bench players or god damn scrubs

3 goals more than a player who missed up to 5/6 games due to suspensions and international duties. seems about right to me Rolling Eyes

There is a reason Deulofeu flopped completely against us while Jese made your defence look like the scrubs that they are smfh

Us? Didn't know you play for Madrid? Your not even Spanish just stop before you embarrass yourself yet again.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon 03 Dec 2012, 14:12

Espana can have success with any manager? Tell that to my grandfather, my father and I who watched a generation(s) of Espana full of bustling talent flop tournament after tournament until Del Bosque comes in and gets every single player within the team to play at their absolute best. This myth has to stop. VdB is the best manager in world football.

And forget Jese, Callejon ( Laughing ) and Deufeleu etc as there are far better youngsters who should have been picked outside the Masia and RM Cantera.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 03 Dec 2012, 14:12

white_star wrote:Us? Didn't know you play for Madrid? Your not even Spanish just stop before you embarrass yourself yet again.
Last time i checked i support Madrid do you have to be Spanish to support a Spanish club?? no wonder eastern European countries are still living in the stone age.

its the 21st century mate, go out and explore the fcking reality

Every time there is debates about clubs you chip in with your "yo dont evan live in da couuntry so stop suporting dem" please if you have difficulties understandign globally supported teams. stay at home draw your curtains and start reading Hitlers biography will probably take you years considering you act like an uneducated little kid
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 03 Dec 2012, 14:14

Arquitecto wrote:Espana can have success with any manager? Tell that to my grandfather, my father and I who watched a generation(s) of Espana full of bustling talent flop tournament after tournament until Del Bosque comes in and gets every single player within the team to play at their absolute best. This myth has to stop. VdB is the best manager in world football.

And forget Jese, Callejon ( Laughing ) and Deufeleu etc as there are far better youngsters who should have been picked outside the Masia and RM Cantera.

I meant currently sorry. Do you actually see them brimming with tacticality?? if you do then bless. all i see is pass pass pass and score. there is nothing that suggests a scrub like Emery cannot do.

Dont get me wrong VDB is a great coach but this espana team don't need a good coach to function. Only a guy that can handle the dressing room tbf

And the second part yh i agree, but very few in the attacking department that could topple the ones i mentioned. Defence on the other hand is full of talent outside of Barca/Madrid
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon 03 Dec 2012, 14:17

halamadrid2 wrote:VDB: i wont hesitate to call up 14 barca players aka i am a secret barca lover

Spain coach Vicente del Bosque has made it clear he will not hesitate to call up 14 Barcelona players in the future if that would be in the team's best interest.

The 61-year-old included eight Blaugrana players in his squad for the friendly against Panama last month, and he has insisted that several more Barca players could make the cut in the not too distant future.

"We took eight Barcelona players to Panama and [Carles] Puyol, [Gerard] Pique, Xavi and Thiago [Alcantara] were all missing," Del Bosque was quoted as saying by Marca.

"[Cristian] Tello, who is one step away, wasn't there either. And look how [Gerard] Deulofeu is coming on. If we need to call up 14 Barcelona players one day because they deserve it, we will not hesitate to do just that.

"However, Real Madrid also have a strong base of national players at the moment."

Madrid currently have Iker Casillas, Alvaro Arbeloa, Raul Albiol, Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso in the Spain squad.

LOOOOOOL at him fapping over Deulofeu when Jese has trumped him in Segunda Division in any possible shape or form. Tello??? LMAO

When do people predict Bartra or Oier to be called up?? i predict next WC

Jese trumped Deulofeu in any possible way??? rofl

Deulofeu is top scorer of segunda with 9 goals + 3 assist and has played less than Jese mate.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 03 Dec 2012, 14:20

free_cat wrote:
Jese trumped Deulofeu in any possible way??? rofl

Deulofeu is top scorer of segunda with 9 goals + 3 assist and has played less than Jese mate.

Jese has 9 apps and 7 goals and 2 assists, Deufleolfofoeofu has 13 apps and 9 goals. hmm

EDIT: according to transfermarkt Jese has 14(including a game he got red carded in the 15th min) and deufuelfleu has 13 hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon 03 Dec 2012, 15:57

To be precise:

Deulofeu: 807 minutes, 8 goals (9 according to other sources), 3 assists.
Jese: 1142 minutes, 7 goals, 2 assists.

Plus, Deulofeu has made some plays that Jesé can only dream of.

Not to say Jesé is a bad player, I consider him the best prospect at Castilla, but saying that he is "trumping" Deulofeu in "any way" it's just wrong.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon 03 Dec 2012, 16:47

free, pay no attention to that, that is a comment from a guy who thinks Spain needs no coach, just a person to pick a right team LOL
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2