Kick
fatman123
Rossoneri Ninja
7 posters

Go down

Great Article on Lamps  Empty Great Article on Lamps

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:44 am

Article

Nice read, agreed with most of his points. I like how he focuses on Lamps great attitude , determination and professionalism, things that most super stars lack these days. Lamps has been on of my fav's midfielders , and its amazing that he was once regarded as the best player in world football behind a prime Ronaldinho. Thumbs up
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Great Article on Lamps  Empty Re: Great Article on Lamps

Post by fatman123 Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:01 am

top article there
its a shame to see such an amazing player give 110% for a full 90minutes and yet perform so poorly, but thats the sad reality of the game
if lamps cant turn around is form i hope he will accept a gary nevile/del piero/pipo role and play off the bench for us, because much like england with the introduction of mcechran, romeou, merelis etc into the XI there may no longer be a spot in it for him, but im sure there will always be a place for him on the bench
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:09 am

Crazy how the whole forum forgot he was once the second best player in the world.

Great read, thanks for that.

Lampard has been up untill this season my favourite player and my idol, the only thing that article was missing was a mention of Lampards intelligence, he is a very smart man outside of football which shows he is not only a great player but a great man.

Super Frankie Lampard the Legend.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:50 am

kick mars wrote:Crazy how the whole forum forgot he was once the second best player in the world.

Great read, thanks for that.

Lampard has been up untill this season my favourite player and my idol, the only thing that article was missing was a mention of Lampards intelligence, he is a very smart man outside of football which shows he is not only a great player but a great man.

Super Frankie Lampard the Legend.

I read that Lamps has an IQ exceeding 150's i believe, incredibly intelligent and driven professional. Its so true what you say about everyone suffering from amnesia, i remember that chipped goal he scored at the Camp Nou on the tight angle incredibly sick sick goal, that Cl tie against Barca was the best midfield peformance i've seen by Lampard,he was just oozing confidence and the desire to be the best was clear for all to see. Imo being second best to a prime Ronaldinho is just as good as being first, because i don't believe any other player in history could've taken that accolade from him that year..
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:53 am

Yes, had Dinho peaked just a year soon Lampard would have had that award.

And I think I read his IQ was 168 or somewhere around that level, outstanding really, I don't know what my IQ was but if it gets anywhere close to that I will be very happy.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noonan22 Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:34 am

kick mars wrote:Yes, had Dinho peaked just a year soon Lampard would have had that award.

And I think I read his IQ was 168 or somewhere around that level, outstanding really, I don't know what my IQ was but if it gets anywhere close to that I will be very happy.

Anything over 140 is considered genius.

People really do have short memories when it comes to football.You hear some people saying Lampard was never that good.I mean even Messi atm couldn't have taken that award over Ronaldinho in that season.
Noonan22
Noonan22
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:52 am

Amazing player, so much respect for this guy.

On the IQ the article in which I read about it you didn't get an actual figure the story was:
A company that runs IQ tests ran tests on all of the players at Chelsea. The company doing the tests was surprised to find that Lampard scored the highest score ever recorded by the company running the tests.

That's just from memory, but again such a top player 20+ goals a season for 5 seasons. Frankie <3
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:58 am

Anyone else think Lampard, with his determination could hit top form one more time?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by asdfghj Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:58 am

Sad to see lampard in decline Sad

asdfghj
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:53 am

he can speak latin
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:01 am

Probably the best midfielder I have seen at Chelsea. That sums it up i guess hehe.. I hope he plays for another 2-3 years. Then returns back to Chelsea as a coach or someone..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down