Conte: 'Juve must build slowly'

3 posters

Go down

Conte: 'Juve must build slowly'  Empty Conte: 'Juve must build slowly'

Post by DeviAngel Sun 11 Sep - 17:27:21

Antonio Conte thanked the fans after Juventus started the season with a thumping 4-1 victory. “But let's not get ahead of ourselves.”
The Bianconeri made their official debut in the newly-inaugurated stadium, which was packed to the rafters for a win against Parma.

“This was an important start,” smiled the Coach on Sky Sport Italia. “It is what the fans expected and I thank them, as today we really did play with an extra man.

“However, let us not get ahead of ourselves. We are still building the team and have to do it brick by brick to form an important structure.

“Having said that, I am very happy with the way we approached both attacking and defending as a unit, even though it irritated me to concede that goal in stoppages.

“At half-time I told the lads I was not happy to only be 1-0 up, even if there was a clear penalty not awarded and a goal disallowed, so it wasn’t entirely our fault. I didn’t like those situations and hope the referees can find form, too.”

New signings Arturo Vidal and Stephan Lichtsteiner found the target in Turin along with Simone Pepe and Claudio Marchisio.

“Vidal did very well when we moved to a three-man midfield. He brings intensity, aggression and pushes forward. We have a basic 4-2-4 system, but can adapt it during the game.

“Milos Krasic was on the bench because he was coming off an injury, but he has the ideal characteristics for my team and will become decisive.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Juve must build slowly'  Empty Re: Conte: 'Juve must build slowly'

Post by salmano9 Sun 11 Sep - 17:33:05

Bravo Conte, Bravo Marota
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun 11 Sep - 18:34:14

He explained about krasic and i am okey with that but i am affraid that Krasic will lose confidience and will be off form.Today he looked like he dont want to play
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down