Pepe :'Juve is born ready. Conte pulls out your soul. Conte said to me clear clear: you do not move from here. End of story. '

Go down

Pepe :'Juve is born ready. Conte pulls out your soul.  Conte said to me clear clear: you do not move from here. End of story. ' Empty Pepe :'Juve is born ready. Conte pulls out your soul. Conte said to me clear clear: you do not move from here. End of story. '

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Simone Pepe One of the best this year, perhaps the best. Heart fighter, driver sympathy, brief, and juve spirit with these characteristics into the hearts of the fans is easy.

Today Republic of interesting interview, here is what has been shown to be tuttojuve.

Challenge with Milan, "Juve was born ready. On the other hand, when we try to win in ten. In Italy there are no low-level opponents. Angry Juve and Milan elegant definitions that we are, and I keep my angry Juve, who wins the soul. As our coach. "

Conte and Delneri: "We're not curious, but conscious. Conte gave us a great impression and we follow to the letter. We sent loads, want, hunger. And on Delneri: "Everyone has their own system. All I know is that Earl pulls you out of the soul. His speeches will remain inside. He is a winner. But it's not just Conte: I get angry if I lose a match but after five minutes passed, but Del Piero is still pissed off hours. Then you look at it and understand everything. Earl told me: Simo, are not all like you. Avoid jokes, because you laugh and leave, but maybe the other does not, he stops and loses the thread. Now I have to be quiet on the pitch, but he asked me my boss and then obey. Count of lapses in concentration does not want. Conte won sweating and wants us to do the same. Count excited when I see it I start to spin because I think twice: mo 'comes into play. During the game makes the concerts, at the end does not have a voice. Yells at us all. If you still think that the coach is upset with you, you must be "of clay." I worry if I do not mean anything to anyone, just in case. "

On those plays, and the market: "Gaming is not because I'm Italian and I have to learn a language and a difficult league. There will be a time of Elijah, Estigarribia. I remember in Udine in the first six months fell from a standing Asamoah, but when one is set could play alone instead of the four midfielders. Zenit, He's talked about, but Conte said to me clear clear: you do not move from here. End of story. "

On criticism: "In this world there are a hundred million coaches, who speak as well. I'm interested in the opinion of those who studied in Coverciano: Lippi, Marino, Earl. The facts say that I played 150 games in three years, plus a World: not so little. Mica, however, make me play because I laugh. Toni is a guy like me, but did not become world champion because he is a comedian. "

Nickname, El Chiacchera: "The nickname Berti smacked me in Palermo. Is flawless. I'm the only one who can talk for hours with Krasic. In the Roman. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum