Most effective player of the season (stats).

+77
guest7
Yeezus
FennecFox7
izzy
S32TABLANCA
BarcaLearning
harhar11
Vapotrini
pUsHa
stunt
AntiCule
StevieRayVaughan
Lex
Rebaño Sagrado
chad4401
The Franchise
II Capitano
kiranr
LeVersacci
free_cat
Moffo
Giggslegend
Nirgall
James0311
la bestia negra
Khaled
Pedram
Ganso
Kick
V
lszanto
Iceman
CBarca
crius73
BarrileteCosmico
pasquale22
Jack Daniels
teamanarchy
Senor Penguin
Adit
the xcx
Lord Hades
eelir
Mamad
Giovanni10
Zealous
RealGunner
Omniscient
Lord Awesome
rwo power
VivaStPauli
Kev
Dnmac4
black mamba
JAY-Z
Le Samourai
Magricos
Guiltybystander
billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Red Alert
Batigoal
Ali
EarlyPrototype
teague
white_star
Jeps33178
The Messiah
Albiceleste
xabi
Rabea
halamadrid2
vivabarca38
DeviAngel
jibers
Abramovich
Harmonica
81 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 10 Empty Re: Most effective player of the season (stats).

Post by Zealous Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:58 pm

white_star wrote:
Zealous wrote:Christina took the penalty because he knew you would be butt hurt about it banana

I can careless so there is no butthurt, lol I hate wannabes being labeled good because they score penalties all season long! PUlus I hate the guy with a passion so any way I can take a hit at him I do!! So I am sorry to get you all worked up but that's how it's gonna be!

Why do you care then? If Cristiano was a bad penalty taker this wouldn't be an issue because you would enjoy seeing him miss.

But since he could probably score a penalty even if there were three keepers on the line you hate the fact that he takes all of them :coffee:

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 10 Empty Re: Most effective player of the season (stats).

Post by white_star Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:59 pm

^i would take callejon over Christina every game!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Zealous wrote:
white_star wrote:
Zealous wrote:Christina took the penalty because he knew you would be butt hurt about it banana

I can careless so there is no butthurt, lol I hate wannabes being labeled good because they score penalties all season long! PUlus I hate the guy with a passion so any way I can take a hit at him I do!! So I am sorry to get you all worked up but that's how it's gonna be!

Ya because there are players on your team that deserve to take those penalties more than him!!

Why do you care then? If Cristiano was a bad penalty taker this wouldn't be an issue because you would enjoy seeing him miss.

But since he could probably score a penalty even if there were three keepers on the line you hate the fact that he takes all of them :coffee:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:47 am

Gladiator wrote:@ Jiopsi, which site did you get the stats from?
http://www.transfermarkt.com

There is one anomaly currently on transfermarkt, when you score a penalty, it gives you also an assist if you have self caused it. I've filtered those off from the stats though.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 10 Di-QSEM
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:05 pm

benz :coffee:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Huntellar has 27 and 10

Suspect scratch

Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Huntellar has 27 and 10

Suspect scratch

Laughing
1+2 today.

Well also 4+0 against HJK and 4+1 against neverheard team, anyways, stats are stats.

Last edited by jiopsi on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Benzema :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:14 pm

He is pwning Gomez tho.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:30 pm

jiopsi wrote:Well also 4+0 against HJK and 4+1 against neverheard team, anyways, stats are stats.
FC Teningen was the first round of the DFB Pokal (German Cup). In the cup matches you usually run into some exotic teams at the beginning, but you have to score there, too Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:24 pm

Last edited by jiopsi on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Callegoat
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:09 am

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 10 Di-6JT0

Last edited by jiopsi on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:17 am

lol @CRonaldo's 11 penalties :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:21 am

Real Madrid players in top 2-6 affraid

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:22 am

Lex wrote:lol @CRonaldo's 11 penalties :facepalm:

"Of Messi's Liga 10 Liga hattricks, only 1 included a penalty #fcblive Of Ronaldo's 13 hattricks, 7 included at least 1"

Before Madrid fans cry, just know, I dont care lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:23 am

¤ Top Scorers in Europe [League 2011/12]:
Cristiano 28 ( including 10/10 penalties), Messi 27 (2/3), RVP 22 (1/1?) .

#quality
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:24 am

The Hunter should have had 5+ goals today, but Benaglio denied him! (And his inability to score a penalty XD)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:27 am

Hasn't Messi only scored in like 3 stadiums this whole season in the league? He definitely needs to start performing like this in the away stadiums. He seems to take too long and miss too many chances, very unlike him.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:44 am

StevieRayVaughan wrote:Hasn't Messi only scored in like 3 stadiums this whole season in the league? He definitely needs to start performing like this in the away stadiums. He seems to take too long and miss too many chances, very unlike him.

on the other hand he scored all his 7 Champions League goals this season in away matches !!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:02 am

Ronaldo 11 penalties and still behind Benzema,Di Maria and Higuain Laughing

Side Note: Higuain's 7 assists in such low minutes point to him being a little more than just a poacher.He's definitely not a great passer but he has great instincts around the box whether it be for the pass or the shot.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiCule Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:14 am

I think David Silva

AntiCule
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:33 am

Geez, 11 penalties for Ronaldo that's insane. 1/3 of his goals are penalties, I mean he's great at taking them but my god that's a lot.

It just shows you how many calls Madrid is getting this year. I mean don't get me wrong, we (Barca) got the calls the last couple of years and got killed for it by everyone so I hope people will see what's going on this year and act the same.

Not to mention Ibra's is actually more shocking with 8/22 being penalties.

I think they need to adopt my rule for penalties which I have put on here before.

The person who wins the penalty should take the penalty. I mean it's that person who would have to convert the goal if he were not fouled he wouldn't get to just magically give it to the best shooter on his team.

I couldn't imagine if in Basketball you get fouled and you just send your best free throw shooter to the line, it just doesn't make much sense.

OR at least if your going to keep the rule the same give some credit like a half a goal or something to the player who earned the penalty, I don't know why he gets the shaft when he was the one creating the action, again it doesn't make much sense. It just doesn't reflect who had an impact on the game.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:40 am

dnmac4 wrote:Geez, 11 penalties for Ronaldo that's insane. 1/3 of his goals are penalties, I mean he's great at taking them but my god that's a lot.

It just shows you how many calls Madrid is getting this year. I mean don't get me wrong, we (Barca) got the calls the last couple of years and got killed for it by everyone so I hope people will see what's going on this year and act the same.

Not to mention Ibra's is actually more shocking with 8/22 being penalties.

I think they need to adopt my rule for penalties which I have put on here before.

The person who wins the penalty should take the penalty. I mean it's that person who would have to convert the goal if he were not fouled he wouldn't get to just magically give it to the best shooter on his team.

I couldn't imagine if in Basketball you get fouled and you just send your best free throw shooter to the line, it just doesn't make much sense.

OR at least if your going to keep the rule the same give some credit like a half a goal or something to the player who earned the penalty, I don't know why he gets the shaft when he was the one creating the action, again it doesn't make much sense. It just doesn't reflect who had an impact on the game.

I agree, that rule would actually make sense. Also for the credit part, these stats include wider assist rules, including an assist from an earned penalty.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:47 am

An assist for an earned penalty would make sense. But I still think the guy who earned it should take it.

When your looking at some of these guys going after records for goal scoring etc it's just a shame they get the credit for what others achieved on the field unless of course they won most of the penalties.

I would love to know how many of the penalties Ronaldo or Ibra won because I may be hammering them for no reason.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next