Football-italia Team of the Week : Pepe,Lichsteiner,Pirlo

+3
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Luca
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Football-italia Team of the Week : Pepe,Lichsteiner,Pirlo Empty Football-italia Team of the Week : Pepe,Lichsteiner,Pirlo

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Albano Benjamin Bizzarri [Lazio]
A fabulous debut for the Argentine as he superbly denied Milan a comeback win. Foiling Aquilani, he also blocked Cassano several times before bravely saving at the feet of Ibra then pushing a Boateng stinger round the post. Commanding.

Stephan Lichtsteiner [Juventus]
Never stopped running and menaced every time he ran at the visitors’ defence. The new boy was in exactly the right place to exploit Pirlo’s perfect pass to slip round Mirante for the opener. Stunning.

Hugo Campagnaro [Napoli]
Another top performance and assisted Lavezzi’s goal with a superb throw in. Caused problems with his strong running before scoring himself by being perfectly placed to slide the ball home. Imposing.

Dusan Basta [Udinese]
The Serbian defender gelled with Torje immediately and scored within two minutes of the kick-off. Always pressing up field, he had also a massive hand in Toto’s goal and impressed all-round. Stupefying.

Simone Pepe [Juventus]
Dominated down the right flank but never forgot his defensive duties. Almost scored but his shot was blocked at the last moment. Yet minutes later there was no stopping his angled shot as it flew into the bottom corner. Unstoppable.

Marek Hamsik [Napoli]
The Slovenian magician began controlling the game when he came on and inspired the visitors to push on and win. Set up Campagnaro’s goal with a clever pass then scored himself with an absolute 20 yard stonker. Inevitable.

Andrea Pirlo [Juventus]
Man of the Match, no doubt, and fit into the team system like he belonged. Showed all the elegant technique he is renowned for and set up both Lichtsteiner and Marchisio while simply oozing grace with every move. Inexorable.

Daniele Conti [Cagliari]
The former Roma player blunted any danger in midfield continually testing the hosts at every turn. He was eventually rewarded for his determination with a well taken goal after exploiting a mistake by Jose Angel. Menacing.

Fabrizio Miccoli [Palermo]
Led by example and severely tested Inter’s defence throughout. Scored after magnificently controlling Baretto’s pass before slotting the ball past Cesar. Also set up Hernandez prior to hitting his second from a 25 yard free kick. Relentless.

Miroslav Klose [Lazio]
Scored within 12 minutes on his debut with a cracking shot from 10 yards out. Worked well with Cisse and his physical approach was generally too much for Nesta and the home defence. Classy.

Antonio Cassano [Milan]
Absolutely dazzling and thoroughly deserved his Man of the Match status. His superb ball set up Ibra with an easy tap-in before scoring himself with a smart header from a corner. Astounding.
=============

Gratz pepe u,pirlo,licht deserved it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Football-italia Team of the Week : Pepe,Lichsteiner,Pirlo Empty Re: Football-italia Team of the Week : Pepe,Lichsteiner,Pirlo

Post by Luca Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:13 pm

I never in my wildest years though I would read the term "unstoppable" associated with Pepe.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Football-italia Team of the Week : Pepe,Lichsteiner,Pirlo Empty Re: Football-italia Team of the Week : Pepe,Lichsteiner,Pirlo

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:54 pm

The shot was simple, he has so much space, nothing great about it, Del Piero is credited for that goal, not Pepe, sorry.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:32 pm

don't take away from him what he deserved in this game ffs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:13 pm

actually he did not really do much except his goal which was a simple shot with great space as camorria said.. his crosses are terrible and he still cant get past any defender.. sorry, I still say he shouldnt play.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:15 pm

I agree ^^ I give him credit for the goal but unstoppable and Pepe should not be used together unless it is "Pepe being on the bench is unstoppable"

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Luca wrote:I agree ^^ I give him credit for the goal but unstoppable and Pepe should not be used together unless it is "Pepe being on the bench is unstoppable"

pepe was unstoppable in the sense of he didn't stop marching on the Right wing ,defend,attack,defend,attack
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 pm

So his work rate was unstoppable? That makes more sense, thank you.
Still hate him, you're the man though Dejan!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:28 pm

Work rate? How was it not stoppable? He got subbed lol :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm

Luca wrote:So his work rate was unstoppable? That makes more sense, thank you.

Why the man bro Very Happy?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:42 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

You're the man! Have you not heard that expression before?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:45 pm

He's the body building man :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

You're the man! Have you not heard that expression before?

I have but I thought it is said for some reason Very Happy lol Very Happy ty lol Very Happy

@ Sciacca lol Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:46 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Work rate? How was it not stoppable? He got subbed lol :coffee:

The wings are going to be subbed a lot under Conte's 4-2-4 system. Pepe's being subbed was hardly indicative of poor play on his part.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:45 am

Juventude wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Work rate? How was it not stoppable? He got subbed lol :coffee:

The wings are going to be subbed a lot under Conte's 4-2-4 system. Pepe's being subbed was hardly indicative of poor play on his part.

yh Conte kind of loves subbing his wings during the game
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:54 am

OBviosly Pepe never will be good enough for Sciacca and Luca :/
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:44 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:OBviosly Pepe never will be good enough for Sciacca and Luca :/

add me...... he is not even Fiorentina quality..... it is funny hpw Udinese managed to rip us off, and even if he as that good as you guys claim, why were we trying to ship him out in the summer scratch
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Boys... Boys... Boys...

Pepe was never that good to wear a Juventus Jersey, that is why we will never like him. He was never good enough to wear the Italy Jersey, and I stand by it to this day, I hate him, I don't like him. Work Rate or not, his skill is not up to Juventus standards. I want guys who are skilled and work hard. Guys like Chiellini, Pirlo, Marchisio, Del Piero, etc...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Juventude wrote:

My point was, he got subbed, so he was stopped. Anyways, for a guy who had a good performance, funny how he kept Giach in as he was the worst player out there eh?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Juventude wrote:

My point was, he got subbed, so he was stopped. Anyways, for a guy who had a good performance, funny how he kept Giach in as he was the worst player out there eh?

I guess. I'm just saying that a lot of wings will be subbed, regardless if they're the best player out there.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:58 pm

The only reason why Pepe was subbed off is that he wanted Krasic to gain more playing time as he just came off an injury, expect Krasic a starting role soon when back in form.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:The only reason why Pepe was subbed off is that he wanted Krasic to gain more playing time as he just came off an injury, expect Krasic a starting role soon when back in form.

I'm more than fine with that, it's what I prefer. I'm neither a Pepe fan or hater. He's a squad player that gives us solid depth. He can screw up and make some great plays, although he probably screws up more often than he makes great plays. But he's a more balanced wing option that will play more defense than a lot of our current wing options, so I'll give him credit for that.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:37 pm

I don't give him credit for that, but atleast you understand that he does make more faults then more oppurturnuties.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down